3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

OXY Clinical Clears my skin

This new Acne formula is really strong and tough on pimples and acne. It is a 3 in 1 formula that has nutrients plus chemicals to fight the blemishes and control the oil in...Read complete review

This new Acne formula is really strong and tough on pimples and acne. It is a 3 in 1 formula that has nutrients plus chemicals to fight the blemishes and control the oil in the skin.

It exfoliates the skin with salicylic acid which unclogs pores and fights blemishes. It hydrates skin with hyaluronic acid which revitalizies skin and helps retain moisture and it controls the oil in skin with Poly-Pore a patented ingredient. Has 5% Benzoyl Peroxide and many other ingredients.

As for my daughter and son it reduced red pimples and bumps. It controls oil and did hydrate, exfoliate and replaced need for prescription acne medication, which were very costly. Even over the counter ones were worst. This one is so much better on us.

The kit comes together and is so easy to use and the directions are easy to read. WE can get online for more information if needed also. We found coupons to help us out on the cost too. This is a great product group to use to help against acne and without use of a dermatologist.

I highly recommend giving this product a chance if you need help in your fight against acne.

Bad memories of this product!

I swear seeing the name of this product on here gave me flashbacks of the horrible horrible experience with it. My face hurts just thinking about it. OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack is...STRONG. VERY STRONG. Melt your face off strong.

Back in high school I would break out frequently and of course I would try any product that claimed to help with breakouts. I received a free sample of OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack and gave it a try. [So glad I didn't buy it!]

It smelled pretty strong, but it was an OXY product so I sort of expected that. It cleaned my skin very well. The products didn't seem too bad. The next morning I noticed my pimples had shrank significantly. "WOAH! This stuff is crazy good," I thought. I used it the following night. My reaction the next morning wasn't quite as good. I noticed my face was really red and it felt like I had a sunburn. I didn't use the product that night. I woke up in the morning and my face was HORRIBLE. Huge red patches everywhere and skin peeling off of it, plus it BURNED. I really looked like a monster. I had to use aloe on my face to try to get my skin to calm down. It took a little over a week to get all the dry patches gone and the redness to fade. WHAT IS IN THAT PRODUCT!?

If this 3 part system is still around AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS. Ugh.

Bad memories of this product!

from Kansas

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

If this 3 part system is still around AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS. Ugh.

• Immediacy:

OXY acne treatment - a good alternative for mild/moderate acne

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

I got this so that I could try a range of Oxy products, and overall these were good. I wanted something cheaper than Proactive, and this is much less expensive, plus I can buy it as needed, rather than get automatic shipments. What I like about Oxy is that it has products with two different types of active ingredients - both salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, rather than just benzoyl peroxide that Proactive contains. I alternate using the two types, and Oxy works well - but I was disappointed to learn that you have to keep using it - it's not a one-time fix. Also, even using it everyday, I still get an occasional pimple, but my complexion is much less acne prone than before I started using Oxy.

Side Effects
Sometimes my skin gets dry, but it's still better than having acne.

Immediacy
The clearing treatment did work overnight, but the daily wash takes a few days to a week to start working.

Oxy Clinical Acne Treament Really Worked

from Gaston, SC

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

I have always had problem skin, from teeanage hood to adult hood. I tried several different products and nothing ever worked. I even once went to a doctor about my acne, they gave me a few things but even those didn't work. It was not until I was in my mid 20's that my face started to clear up on it's own. I completely stopped using makeup but still would get blemishs. My main problem with everything I tried was it dried my skin out adn then that made me use more things to put the moisture back. All my problems stopped when I found the oxy clincial treatment system. I had tried so many other things so I gave it a go. I loved it. It does a great job, it is not drying, it leaves my skins clean and soft. The spot on treatment truely does work overnight so it's a nice suprise to find that the pimple is gone with out having to do a lot of work. I have finally found something that works and I know that I will not need anything else ever again.

I LOVE OXY!

from Kennesaw, GA

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

Oxy works so well for my skin! I had previously been using Proactiv for about 3 years and it just wasn't clearing up my skin like it should have been. It did some, but I was still breaking out in the more oily places on my face like my hairline and chin. One of my friends reccomended the Oxy products and at first I just tried the little cleansing pads, and to my surprise they worked fantastically, so I bought the package and my skin has never been more clear. AWESOME product.

better than proactive

from Blair, WV

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

i got a sample of this in the mail and im 26 yrs old and have put up with acne for years i have tried everything under the sun even proactive an oxy clinical take the award it cleared up my skin in less then a week i love love love this product worth a try

Gave my daughter back her confidence!

from reno, NV

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

I ordered a sample Oxy Clinical Treatment 3 pack and gave it to my daughter to try. Her skin was breaking out on her nose and chin and she felt awful about it. After 2 uses we could see a huge improvement and her skin was cleared up by the time the sample was gone. She has used it since last fall and her skin looks great!

Oxy Clinical Acne Treatment works great!!

from Lake Orion, MI

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

I am always willing to try new items, even on my sensitive skin. So when I saw Oxy Clinical Acne Treatment on sale, I bought it! I have adult onset acne, in my mid thirties, along with very dry senstive skin. I use the face wash and the moustirizer daily, the spot treatment as needed.

The wash makes my skin feel squeaky clean, but it does tend to dry out my skin. The moustirizer helps remedy that situation though and I love that it glides onto my skin. I have used the spot treatment - it does help to take the redness out of blemishes, though it doesn't make them go away completely.

Overall Oxy Clinical Acne Treatment is a great value for the price. I would buy again!

OXY is awesome

from Spring Hope, NC

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

I can not thank this company enough. This product is the most wonderful thing that I have ever tried. Last summer I noticed a patch of small bumps starting to appear around my chin. I tried scrubs, washes,salves, and lotions. Nothing helped and it started to spread upwards on my cheek. I happen to receive a free sample in the mail for this product and started trying it right away. With in a few days I could see a difference. The bumps and redness were disappearing. I continued with the easy program of solutions until all was clear and have not had a problem since. I would recomend this acne solution kit to anyone. it really works and is a great value for the money.

OXY CLEAN YOUR FACE

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

This should be called "be gone acne" because I have been struggling with acne break outs along my chin for the past few years. I have tried everything, even dermatologist. I got a free sample of this and it worked So i went and purchased the set. My face cleared up in less than a week and its staying that way! Thank you OXY!

I tried Proactiv. PErscription Medications from the doctor. Benzaclyn and retin-a. The retin-a works however for the price and ease of getting this. I found this so much better. I am so happy. I am 31 years old and I have had the acne on the chin area for about the past 5 years. Of course when I changed my diet and ate all natural foods my skin got clearer but a few spots never went away. Now I kep the change of the diet AND i use this product and its gone. I wish I had a before and afer photo to show, but I didnt take one. Maybe I will take an after later and then post. I think everyone should try this!

OXY clinical acne treatment

from Eastham, MA

Comments about OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Solutions Pack:

I want to start off sayign that I bought this product and tried it for the first week using all three products; the cleanser, ance treatment, and the moisture treatment. Halfway threw the week my skin started to dry out becase i was using the acne treatment all over my face. Because it was drying my skin out, i decided I would switch up my routine. The second week I used the cleanser, then the acne treatment only in the spots i needed it, then sed my regular moisturizer to top it all off. This worked and is still working great for me. The system cleared up my acne, and when i do get a pimple and use the acne treatment the pimple goes away almost overnight! It's really great! I would recomend this for anyone, but it may work for some and not for others because everyones skin is different. For me this system has worked wonders and i will maybe get 1 pimple a week, which is treally good for me now! I love it!