3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

For sever acne Neutrogena's system is what you want to get.

So with all the acne systems on the market right now it can be very hard to choose one. This is of course after you've realised that your acne is so bad regular face wash won't cut it, so you're probably already feeling stressed about the whole thing. Of course nearly every system on the market has a commercial. They might have celebrities bemoning how they had to have their acne photoshopped out or teenage nobodies talking about how this product fixed thier face in time for prom, both will have the usual before and after photos. The one thing that they all just love to say is "This product will clear up you skin in just 2 weeks!" This is a bit of a lie. If you have very mild acne then yes, your acne will probably clear up very fast with the right product. Moderate to sever? You're going to need a least a month. Also you better not miss a single night or day because that just adds to the time.

After a while, having seen the comercials and having used the top products, I finally decided to just go grab something simple. I found Neutrogena's Advanced Soultions. It's basically the same as all the other systems. Has three steps and contains the same chemicals. It does however have one of the largest amounts of said chemicals. Now I know these days chemicals=bad but this si not true for acne. You need these chemicals to kill the bacteria that causes acne. This system does emmbrace less is more though. You need only a small amount of each step, making it last up to about 2 months before you have to go back to the store. The best part is that dispite being one of the storgest sytems ont he market, it's also one of the cheapest. You can't beat that.

In summery, if you have more than three pimples on you chin, you might need a strong acne system and Neutrogena's Advanced Solution is the best.

ouch my poor face

I'm a 59 yr. old male with a very oily complexion who owns a remodelling company and I'm constantly outside or under houses working and sweating getting caked on mud, dirt, sawdust and so on that plug my pores resulting in many many blackheads.

I tried **Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub **because according to my girlfriend the Neutrogena name for these types of products is supposed to be one of the best as she has used a few of their products with great success.

I have already tried so many other products for this blackhead problem and since she bought the scrub for me I used it figuring "WHAT COULD I LOSE"

After using the Daily Scrub for about 10 days according to the direction posted on the tube, I found out what I could lose or should say GAIN  in a few of days.

I  gained a TENDER face that was very uncomfortable to shave.

My face gained a PINKISH kind of blotchy look to it kind of RAW looking

When I started using the product we took special note of 2 rather good sized blackheads to see how  well and how fast this stuff worked.

We should of saved our money, not only has this blackhead eliminating scrub NOT gotten rid of the existing blackheads, but I have NEW blackheads still coming out in the usual places and my complexion seems to have gotten oilier I think because my body is trying to heal or protect my **PINKISH, BLOTCHY, RAW** looking face!

I've used so many other products over the years that to compare **Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub** with them on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being bad and 10 being excellent I'll give **Neutrogena blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub**  a big fat **"2"**

Save your face and your money, don't try this stuff  it's like washing your face with Sandpaper

Great Acne System

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

This is a great product that will get you noticeable results. Your acne will start to clear up in only a couple of weeks. I think for being non prescription strength, that is incredibly fast.

Once you apply this to your face you can really start to feel it getting to work. And in a couple weeks you can really start to see that some of your acne actually is clearing up.

Ease of Application
It's really easy to use this. Just apply it to your face and you can leave it only for only a couple of minutes and then you wash it off and you're all set and ready to go.

Convenience
It doesn't take more than a couple minutes for a treatment so you can do this in the morning before you go to work or school.

Side Effects
I haven't had any negative side effects from using this product. It is completely safe to use for everyone.

Immediacy
It gives you an immediate cleansing from oil on your face. To see actual acne going away I would give it a couple weeks.

• Immediacy:

Worked great...for a while.

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

After the birth of my 2nd daughter, I got hit with adult acne - not something you want to deal with in your 30's. After failing with proactiv, I opted to try a neutrogena product. I have always associated neutrogena with something that was good for sensitive skin so I gave it a try. During the first 30 days, I was over the moon. My skin cleared up, was smooth and soft, and looked great. But the longer I used the product, the more my skin seemed to become resilient to it. After about 4 months, it didn't appear to be working at all anymore and I had to start looking at other options. This is a great temporary treatment, but not long term.

Also, while there was plenty of Part 1 and Part 2, Part 3 comes in a very small bottle. Hence, I had a backstock of the first two parts when I ran out of Part 3. It would have been nice if neutrogena would let you buy the 3 parts separately so you could replace them as you ran out instead of needing to buy a whole new set.

Acne Kit

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

Honestly, I'm stuck between this product being great and being terrible. To a certain extent, it does help, but at the same time it worsens. Sure it helps with the acne, but it doesn't keep it away. The acne on your face will go away after a few washes, but about a week later it's back. Not only that, I can't use the wash every day because it dries my face out terribly.

• Immediacy:

It works at treating acne from every angle.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

I love that this system works on fighting acne all day long.The acne scrub works to clear out all of the dirt,buildup,and just all of the impurities that accumulate on my skin throughout the day.It feels really refreshing using this scrub.The beads don't scratch my skin.They are just the right softness and firmness to exfoliate my skin without hurting.After that I apply the Sun Shield daily lotion.This helps me to protect my skin from the sun with the SPF 15.It has anti irritants which prevent my skin from being further irritated.It speeds up treating acne breakouts.The overnight acne lotion kills the bacteria which are responsible for causing acne.It works on my skin overnight.This system is the fastest ever to get rid of an acne breakout for me.I think the night time lotion is the reason for that.To be able to apply something that kills the bacteria and works on your skin overnight.

• Immediacy:

This product really helped with my acne.

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

Before this product, I had dark spots, white heads, and near my nose was really dry. After i started using this product my skin was clearer and i had less white heads. After i used this product in the morning i could feel the rush of cold in my pores. It just felt clean.

Not so great after all

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

Before I started using this system I had acne scars and often had red bumps on my face. Not to many though. It was barable and looked fine with makeup. When I first started using this I thought it was amazing. It made my skin not oily at all, and pretty much changed my skin type. My face was clearing up daily. Now I've been using this product for around 5 weeks and I have worse acne scars then ever, tiny pimples in places I never had pimples, and I keep getting huge under the skin pimples that are very painful. Also the medicine part is like applying honey to your face.

Better at first but now way worse! And the whole time I've used it I skipped one day and my skin broke out bad! I literally wake up with a face full of white heads now.

Ease of Application
Like applying honey to your face. And feels thick not fresh.

Convenience
Three steps for 5 weeks straight is alot to do for this to not work.

Side Effects
Caused huge under the skin pimples that are painful!!

Immediacy
Never cleared ended up making things worse.

• Immediacy:

This is a great prouduct!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

This is a great prouduct! I always had problems wit acne and I've tried every prouduct but none seems to work.into I tried this, it removes acne and blimishes and red spots from you're face afther 2weeks I've seen a big diffence in my skin!

this was NOT for me

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

Well i bought this kit because i know that Neutrogena have been around for

a long time now and they are well respected in the world so i was disappointed

because this kit does NOT work for me, it broke me out more and it was just

awful to use, on the upside it smells nice , i don't know maybe it's just not for me

so i would recommend that you try it out for yourself because everybody skin is different

Begin to See Your Acne Disappear In As Little As 2 Days

Clinically Proven to Reduce Acne-Cause Bacteria In Just 48 Hours

Includes Prescription-Grade Medicine

Continuous Acne Control 24/7

this is what this product CLAIM to do however

thats not exactly what it did for me ..

A favorite!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

The Neutrogena brand and product line has always been a favorite of mine, and this definitely doesn't dissapoint! Compared to other products and brands, it's not too expensive, which makes it even better. It works well and the it doens't smell too bad, which is a major plus because I find in most acne products, they smell terrible. It works quickly and it's not greasy. It's a good face product for even someone who doesn't have acne. It's light on skin, which is good because I don't really like heavy products. It doesn't take very long to start working and there is no flakiness. It comes with a long lasting supply, which makes the price even better! It comes with 3 products in the box, which means it has only three steps. It calms facial redness and soothes pre-existing acne. It does dry out skin somewhat, so this is another product that I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin. It's definitely a favorite of mine!

Neutrogena Advanced Systems-- Long Lasting and Works!

from Cary, NC

Comments about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:

I love this system and practically refuse to use anything else for facial acne care. I have tried other three-step systems in the past, but this one is my favorite, simply because of the following reasons: 1) it works-- and without much delay, 2) it is inexpensive compared to Proactiv and the like, 3) it is available at my local drugstore and Big Box stores. The practicality and price are huge factors for me. I love the fact that this is so prevalent, and it's made by a company whose products I have trusted for years as being effective and worthwhile. I refuse to pay a ridiculous amount of money for skincare, but still want a good, effective product. This one really delivers. When used frequently, I really do experience a marked difference in the clarity of my skin. The only area where it doesn't totally work for me is in blackhead reduction-- those bad boys still stick around, no matter what I do. But I love that this formula includes a moisturizer-- which was one of the big differences, for me, between this and the basic Proactiv package. Having this moisturizer, and using it every day, sometimes twice a day, makes a big difference between flaky, dry skin, and clearer, calmer skin. Do it-- use all the products as directed, and keep up on it. It does make a difference and you (and your wallet) will thank you.