Other Air Fresheners:

North American Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener

Pure Sweet Orange Scent

from Kaukauna, WI

Comments about North American Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener:

Pure scent that is pleasing. Smells expensive, not like
a cheap air freshener. Eliminates the odor, doesn't only
add to the smell. It's very sweet, orange and natural
smelling. Good for houses with animals or musty
smelling campers, cars. I would purchase this any day
over all other choices available.

Pure Citrus Air Freshener DOES eliminate odors naturally!

from Madison, SD

Comments about North American Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener:

Being odor sensitive, my family and I are very much aware of all the perfumes used in standard room air freshener sprays. The bright crisp scent of Oranges from the Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener is such a contrast. When I spray  small amount from the non-aerosol can into the air, I feel like I'm actually peeling a ripe orange.

If you're like us, the bathroom is usually the room with strongest smells. We use to take a room disinfectant and spray to clear the air and have to go back a second or third time. With Pure Citrus, the concentrated oils from oranges quickly eliminates the offending odor.  I only need to give a very short spray (1 second) and find it works at elimating whatever odor was bothering me.

I like the company's claim that Pure Citrus contains no man-made chemicals, heavy perfumes or aftificial ingrediants. They say it consists 100% of the oils found in fresh oranges.

Try a can and see why my family likes it.  Remember, just a little spray eliminates a lot of bad odor.

The BEST!!

from Derry, NH

Comments about North American Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener:

I love the fresh scent that this North American Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener has!  I have tried Man other air freshners and most have a yucky perfumey smell that gets stuck in your nose and iratates everyone in my household.  I was told about this Pure Citrus Freshener by a friend who told me that it gets rid of any and every stink imaginable.  So I went out and found it at my local Market Basket Grocery Store and put it to use as soon as I got home with it.  All I can say is that she was so completely right!!  It takes away any bad stinking odor and replaces it with a burst of heavenly fresh orange scent, and it diesn't just cover up the smell...it really gives it the ole boot out the door!  I will never ever go back to any of the other air fresheners out there, no matter how hard they try to get you to believe they work!  Once you try The Pure Citrus Air freshener believe me you will never switch back either!