Other Air Fresheners:
Febreze

Febreze Air Freshener

Doesn't mask odors like most

I adore Febreze! I have roommates and we share a bathroom so air fresheners are a must. I have tried everything. My least favorite had to be Oust which just leaves a cheap flower smell on top of the bad odor, but Febreze actually does with it advertises - it gets RID of the odor itself.  I reccommend Febreze to everyone I know. It's great for pet odors, cigarette stench, even kitchens left reeking of onions or garlic long after dinner. It's great!

Live life like today was your last day on Earth!

I have bought every fragrence Febreze makes in this air freshner... they all smell great. But they are very high priced and the scent does not last any longer than the cheaper brands I have purchased. I think I will just stick to something cheaper like Glade, all you are basically paying for with this product is a name, because the actual product is no better than a store brand.

FRESH AND CLEAN

from Sheldon, IL

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTO KEEPING MY HOUSE SMELLING NICE AND CLEAN. I'VE TRIED OTHER AIR FRESHENERS, BUT THEY JUST SEEM TO COVER UP THE ODER, NOT GET RID OF IT. FEBREZE AIR FRESHENER GETS RID OF EVERY SMELL IMAGINABLE. I HAVE ONE IN THE BATHROOM, AND ONE IN THE KITCHEN, THEY GET RID OF PET ODORS, SMOKE ODORS, AND MUSKY ODORS. IF I KNOW SOMEONE IS COMING OVER, I SPRAY MY HOUSE, AND GET A COMMENT ON HOW GREAT THE HOUSE SMELLS EVERYTIME SOMEONE WALKS THROUGH MY DOOR. THE SCENTS ARE NOT OVER-BEARING. IT'S JUST ENOUGH.

Smells nice, but not like I expected. Works okay but pricey.

from Fort Smith, AR

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

I love Febreze's fabric sprays, so when I saw that they'd started making air freshner spray I was totally excited.  Febreze is the best new laundry product to come out in generations, so I figured the air freshner would be revolutionary and awesome,too.  Not so much.  It's not bad.  Just not as amazing as I'd hoped.

First of all, the scent that I bought smells nice, but not at all like I thought it would.  The name of the fragrance is "Moroccan Bazaar" and the bottle has a sort of brownish color and pictures of a bunch of little piles of spices on the front.  I expected a very warm,spicey, middle-eastern inspired type scent.  It smells sort of berry and floral with a little spice, a lot like your typical airfreshner and nothing that evokes any sort of Moroccan anything.  It smells good, just nothing like it leads you to believe it's going to.

The bottle is sort of a space age shape, but it performs exactly like your traditional spray air freshner.

The scent is fairly strong and is better for making rooms that maybe don't smell so great smell better rather than making rooms that don't have a scent have one.  I've taken to using mine in the bathroom.  It makes the bathroom smell very fresh.  It also worked well to help neutralize the greasy odor of cooked food in the kitchen.  But I wasn't nuts about it for the bedroom or living room.

It was fairly well average in performance compared with other common spray airfreshners like Oust and Glade, but not as good as fancy ones like the ones from Bath and Body Works.  The price of the Febreze was a little less than the price of the ones from Bath and Body,but more than the Glade and Renuzit types.

I'm not unhappy with the Febreze, but not happy enough with the Febreze to purchase it again.  It costs more than the cheap ones and doesn't really work any better and isn't a whole lot less expensive than the fancy ones.  I'm not throwing this bottle out, but I'll be replacing it with something else when it runs out.

STICKY STUFF

from La Crosse, WI

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

Love the way it makes everything smell, but can't stand the stickiness it leaves wherever it lands. I couldn't figure out where the stickiness on the bottom of my shoes was coming from & finally figured out it was coming from floors beneath which i had sprayed it.

febreze air freshener, im hooked on this product

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

i am a person who is big on air fresheners and keeping my home smelling nice. i have tried many products in my day but the day this producdt came out was one of the best days in my housekeeping days, the scents that they have for this product are great and they lasst a long time when you spray them. it works great getting rid of odors of all kinds in your home, from pet odors to cooking odors, all the way down to dirty laundry odors. my step daughter came to visit and when she saw the can in our bathroom she did not hesitate to spray it being a air freshener junkie herself. ha ha. she absolutely loved it too and actually tried to take my can home with her. i had to quickly intervene. i have to say that this product goes above and beyond what it is supposed to do and i would definately reccommend it to anyone. the price is also very comparable to that of other air fresheners that dont quite do as well. so thumbs up to febreze for a great product,.

Febreze Air Fresheners Rock!

from Mcadoo, PA

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

I love Febreze Air Fresheners! Every single scent these come in is so appealing and makes your house, car, or office smell amazing! The scent is not overpowering unless you overspray. My favorite scent is the tropical ones. I spray this in every room and even in my car to eliminate odors from food and the kids. Febreze eliminates odors, doesn't just cover them up for a few hours. The scent really lasts, so this is worth the price. This Febreze also works great to get rid of pet odors. All dogs and cats stink, whether yuo think they do or not. this will really get rid of their scents in the house and car and keep it gone. The scent lasts a long time and I love spraying it in my closets as well to keep everything fresh. Some stores this is pricey, but a lot of times it's on sale. No matter what the price, I think it's great!

My house doesn't stink thanks to Febreze!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

I use to stick with candles for scent, but sometimes the odor still lingers, and it's an aweful smell, especially by the kitchen. So I ended up using Febreze Air Freshener, and it smells really good. It's a shame that they don't have other scents they can offer.

The only bad thing is using too much of it, and if you inhale, it's really bad chemicals. So be careful!

Overall, this is a good product. My house smells of lavender. =)

Doesn't do what it advertises!

from Silverdale, WA

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

I have seen so many commercials about Febreeze and how great it takes away odors in your home and I have to say that I don't think it works! I will spray it in my home and you can smell it for a few minutes, but then the smell goes away and it's like whatever odor you were trying to cover up is still there. For example, my husband played football for a while and his cleats would stink up our hall closet. I would spray a bunch of febreeze in there and it wouldn't do anything except for mask the odor for a few minutes. Now normally, I would expect this if an air freshener because it's just that, a freshener, but their commercials act like it's going to work wonders with odors and I don't think that it measures up to what they are advertising. I do like febreeze and I have a ton of the fabric fresheners, but I'm not big on their air fresheners mainly because I feel like they don't do what they say they do. If they only freshen the air then just say that!

Febreze Air Freshener cleans things up!

from Magnolia, TX

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

Febreze Air Freshener is great at home and in the office. Febreze is not too scenty and never too much. If no one complains in my office when we use it, that's a big deal to me. I've never heard a complaint, and I work with some very picky people.

Febreze gets rid of very strong smells without you having to spray a lot of Febreze in the air so for the price you pay, you're going to get a lot of use out of one bottle. The value really isn't that bad when you look at it that way.

The variety of scents isn't too bad. There aren't a ton to choose from, but I also wouldn't buy too many different scents. Febreze could probably come up with a few more to choose from though.

Febreze is easy to use, and I've never had a problem with the canister or nozzle. The trigger reacts to a light touch so you don't have to squeeze it too hard. The canister is lightweight and easy to store. I've never had it leak.

from Canton, MA

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

I used to use the Lysol in the bathroom but the smell is just too strong. Until I found these Febreze air freshener. It smells so good. I got myself a few bottles which I left it in the bathroom cabinet. I love these freshener. It gives out a cool breezy smell and not too strong. It does get rid of the odor unlike other freshener. The fresh smell from the air freshener makes you want to spray on more. I usually use it in the bathroom but I think it can be spray in any rooms in the house. Sometimes when my kitchen trash stinks, I will spray some Febreze air freshener into the trash can and it will smell good again. The smell is not very strong, but it does get rid of the oders which I am surprised. But it is a little pricey so it is so worth it. The scent is such a great scent and it last a long time. Febreze make such good products. Whenever I see the Febreze sign, I just thought the nice scent that they have.

I love the Febreze Air Freshener

from Milo, IA

Comments about Febreze Air Freshener:

I wanted something new for the bathroom and thought I would give this Febreze Air Freshener and it was on sale at the store and they had a coupon too so it was so cheap and so nice that I couldn't refuse. So I started using it and everyone likes it the smell isn't to strong and to fake it has a really good smell to it and really does the job. I like the bottle and how small it is and the sprayer on it is so easy to use and it doesn't have a old sprayer that the old ones have. It sit's well too and doesn't fall over easy, one thing about it that I like is that the younger kids don't know how to use it because the sprayer is hidden a little so they really don;t know how to use it. I will keep on using this kind just because I do love all the febreze products and find they all seem to work so good. I always trust what they have to sell and trust what they have put out. I will be buying them again in the future as well.