Other Air Fresheners:
Citrus Magic

I love Citrus Magic!

My husband and I have two large dogs, a chocolate lab and a mastiff/shepherd mix.  They were like our babies before we had an actual human baby, so we loved to take them everywhere with us even though they weigh sixty pounds each.  As you might imagine, after a few car rides the car started to smell like dogs.  I kept the car vacuumed and cleaned out, and tried various air fresheners and Febreze products.  Nothing could quite get out that dog smell in the car.  My husband spotted some Citrus Magic in the store one time and noticed that it said it was good for pets, so we decided to give it a try.  A few spritzes on the floorboard, the seats, and the cargo area later, and you would never know that a dog had ever been in that car.  We have kept a bottle of Citrus Magic in every car since then.  The scent is very pleasant, and not the least bit overpowering.  It smells fresh and clean, and not like you are trying to mask or cover up smells.  A little Citrus Magic goes a long way, too.  Now that we have a baby, the dogs don't ride in my sedan anymore, but I still like to spritz a little Citrus Magic to keep it smelling nice and clean.

Citrus Magic Air Freshener

I feel that glade or the best one I've used so far is Febreeze but that is just my opinion.

Not everyone likes to use the same products but I have...Read complete review

Not everyone likes to use the same products but I have tried this but don't really care

for it as much as Febreeze

Love love love it!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

I am not a fan of a lot of air fresheners out there because they are full of chemicals and the smell doesn't stay in the air, but this one does. I love that it is made from organic citrus oils and that it smells delicious. It seems to linger in the air awhile after you spray it. I will spray it around the house before people come over to my house and it stays in the air. I have used the original one and the lemon raspberry one and I would recommend trying the lemon raspberry. It is so good! I may have switched to this for life because it is amazing!

This is a wonderful product!

from Hopkinsville, KY

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

I purchased the solid citrus magic to place in a closet. We live in an old house and after several years, some sort of "smell" had taken residence in the closet. Not particularly a bad odor, but just not pleasant. I had tried several other odor removers, maskers, etc. I had never heard of citrus magic, but accidently ran across it last week. I have been so pleased, and it's my new odor remover favorite. I will also look for the spray as well. Give it a try!

You've never smelled anything better!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

You've never smelled anything better. It really does cover up and elminate odors. Citrus Magic has a great orange scent that is not strong or chemically smelling. Adds a refreshing burst of citrus to the air.  Great for bathrooms, kitchens, or pet odors.  Use it everywhere.  You will not be disappointed!  Price is very reasonable and it is environmentally friendly!

Mmm grapefruit!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

I originally tried out the Orange scented (not Grapefruit) Citrus Air Freshener, and loved it. It's been around for years, and I bought it because it uses natural oils over harmful ingredients. When I saw the Grapefruit scent, I had to try it..and now I keep both in my home for some variety.

It is very easy to use, and you really don't need much. I live with someone who smokes occasionally, and when she leaves, all I need to do is spray one or two pumps, and I can no longer smell the tobacco! Other products I've used either (quite obviously) cover up other scents, or leave me with a headache because of the ingredients. A little goes a long way, and lasts a long time.

Another thing that I like is that it is not in an aerosol can. This seems to save me from using too much of it (comes out in pumps), and it is better for the environment. The bottle is also recyclable, which would make anyone feel better these days. The can is tall and slender, so it's easy to store.

Citrus magic is great for your home.

from Doylestown, PA

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

Citrus Magic is an air freshner that is a great addtion to your cleaning shelf. I still use other aerosols but only once in a while mainly to disinfect. This is not a aerosol spray which is a nice alternative. It's safe to use around pets and kids which is very nice to know. it doesn't seem to bother my dog like other sprays I use. I love the citrus smell it lasts a long time and I I like it alot. It smells crisp and clean. To me it smells like you cut up a bunch of oranges. It is made from 100% pure citrus which is great! I am especially glad to see it is made and distributed in the USA!!! The container itself is actually recyclable which is another great factor i love about the product.The only negative is it's too small of a bottle and i wish it came in a larger container but either way I still love it. The price is fair but may seem pricey to some. I try to buy al natural produts whnever I can and defintely think it's worth a try if you want something more natural around your kids and pets.

natural and effective!

from Troy, MI

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

I was drawn to this product because of its natural ingredients. I also live in a dorm, and to be honest, we need an air freshening product. It's amazing how much odor-neutralizing power this spray packs! Gone is the gross smell, and in is the grapefruity, orangey smell. The good thing is, the initial "punch" of Citrus Magic doesn't stay forever. It's gone in a few minutes, and only a trace lingers. Compare this to air fresheners with artificial scents and ingredients, whose fragrance lasts so long, it's overpowering. It's made with organic citrus oil, and the container is recyclable, so it is more eco friendly than other products I've tried.

I would feel safe using this around my pets. The label says it is safe for any cloth material, but not for plastics because spotting might occur. Overall, I would say this is a welcome alternative to Febreze. The scent is original and has a unique kick. One time, a hallmate complained how his room smelled the WORST ever,so I lent him my Citrus Magic and he was impressed with its effectiveness.

smells great

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

I gave several of the scents a try. I tried Orange, Grapefruit, and another one that escapes my mind. This one is phenomenal and very user friendly. It supposedly utilizes oils that are natural without anything that can hurt your child or pets (it is important to note however that you should never take a product's claim as truth--do your own research). I am a natural grapefruit fan (love the fruit and scent) so when this version rolled out I had to give it a test spin. This flavor has been selling for some time now and i get it all the time. The smell is great and very versatile. I have one in the toilet to eliminate the nasty #2 smells that roam through the hosue after someone uses the toilet (gross). I also use it to remove any food smells (exotic foods for example). If someone is a smoker, this will work well as well as it eliminates the odor and replaces it with a nice, citrus-type grapefruit scent. What is impressive about this is that you need to use just a tiny bit and it extends and goes for some time before the smell dies away. What this translates into is great bang for the buck value.

Good Fresh Alternative

from Arden, NC

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

I really like this air freshener. I was first introduced to it at work - when I walked into the bathroom. It works very well and the smell although strong, its subtle. It doesnt leave you gasping for air or waiting until the "fragrant" smell has disappated like other air fresheners. I have tried several other type of air fresheners such as glade, lysol, febreeze, and other many cheap (and expensive) types - by far, the Citrus Magic works the best. Other types of air fresheners briefly "mask" or "hide" the smells and odors while the Citrus Magic actually slowly "absorbs" the smells and then leaves a fresh and friendly (to almost everyone) scent. The only thing that I would not recommend is using this air freshener on fabrics or hard surfaces as it may cause irritation or a burning sensation when the skin comes into contact with the ingredients and/or cause spotting or discoloration (not skin) - I can vouch for experience. It works wonders in the air though!! I definitely recommend the Citrus Magic for a refreshing and invigorating air freshener thats long lasting.

Theres more than just one use for this air freshener

from Caribou, ME

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

This stuff is incredible, but probably not for what you'd think. My mom did janitorial work and this was one of the things she'd use.  Not only is it good as an air freshener, it helps take adhesive off surfaces such as  tape or glue residue.  It also works to get some stains out of fabric, safe test a small inconspicuous area first to be safe, but I've used it to get out ink, eyeliner and other stains out of fabric.  It also takes ink of hard surfaces like pen marks on countertops etc.  It also smells pretty great as an air freshener too..but it has so many other uses. I have a can in my cupboard and use it for numerous things. Well worth the money, if you try using it for the things I mentioned above, you may want to have more than one can on hand, you'll find yourself using it on everything.

Awesome "green" Citrus Magic air freshener

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Citrus Magic Air Freshener:

This is an awesome alternative to typical air fresheners which use aerosol spray cans, and often harsh chemicals that you don't really want to be breathing. This on the other hand, is made with pure citrus for a pleasing, all-natural scent. It definitely smells like fresh citrus, which is a good thing in my book, but may not suit everyone's tastes. Knowing that it's all natural (and non-aerosol) makes a big difference for my green sensibilities. We had a terrible odor in our house due to accidentally burning some beans on the stove (it took days to get it cleared out!), but this citrus air freshener went a long way towards helping us clear up the air in our home and get it smelling fresh again after the nasty smoky smell took over. It's a little expensive given the size of the bottle, but again, you are paying for a much nicer, purer product that is well worth the money, in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend that you give it a try!