3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Call Quality:

Very sleek and cool phone with lots of features & great screen.

The Nokia Lumia 900 is a sleek smart phone that works with Internet Explorer 9. It has a Wireless-N Wi-Fi network and It has a super fast speed and will allow you to access the internet from any where in a matter of seconds. It also has Live Tiles, People Hub, music from Spotify, up-to-the-minute sports results from ESPN and Univision, and breaking news from CNN. With Xbox LIVE you can enjoy great games like Angry Birds and Plants vs. Zombies.

The Nokia Lumina 900 has 4G LTE-enabled smartphone with Windows Phone 7.5, 4.3-inch AMOLED Display, and 1.4 GHz processor

For those that like to take photos and movies it has 8-MP camera with Carl Zeiss Optics; HD 720p camcorder; front-facing video chat camera; Bluetooth stereo music; 16 GB memory; corporate and personal e-mail.

The phone comes with the following: handset, rechargeable battery, wall/USB charger, connectivity cable, SIM tray tool, Product Safety & Warranty Guide, Quick Reference Guide

Battery Life
Battery life is really good, I am surprised at how long the battery lasts considering all that this phone does.

Display/Screen Quality
The Display screen is the perfect size not too small like some of the phones I have had and seen and you can actually see what is on the screen. The quality is also really good as you can clearly see most everything on there.

Call Quality
The only time I have had a problem is out on some of the country roads out by my husbands work, then I lost my signal. Usually however the call quality is pretty good and I can understand people easily as long as they are not yelling or speaking loudly, if they are speaking loudly sometimes it gets a bit fuzzy, but normal tones are great.

It took a bit of learning for me but if you follow the guide you will have it down in no time. There is a lot to learn but once you learn it you will be thrilled with all that you can do.

This is a good solid phone. It is sleek but a little heavier then others and more solid. So far I have not had a problem with it and I think that its sturdiness will help it to stay durable.

Very sleek and lovely. It is a bit heavier then some smart phones but it still looks great and the screen is a great size that makes viewing very easy.

Phone is OK for the price but limited with its uses.

This phone is functional but has poor battery life. If its not charged every night it dies. The sound is good but the person on the receiving end sometimes has trouble hearing. The voice to talk is OK but it mixes the words often making random statements rather than what was said. I purchased for specific apps which was fine but once I became knowledgeable with the other apps available, I found that most are not supported. If given the opportunity I would have gone with another brand. The phone is a bit bulky heavier than what I'm used to. Overall the phone is fine and will suffice for the 2yr contract but once its up I will switch.

Battery Life
If not charged every night it dies.

Display/Screen Quality
large screen makes for easy view of all the info needed. The flip from horizontal to vertical is quick and for large fingers it makes it easy.

Call Quality
sound is good for music and when talking but sometimes the person on the other end cant hear me. The voice to talk is VERY quiet and hard to hear so hands free is difficult. Not sure if its the hands free device or not but its easier to just talk straight through the phone rather than the push to talk.

Make sure you don't have greasy fingers or it wont work! Otherwise its fine to use. Some trouble with talk text (when you say what you want the text to be) It randomly puts in a text that is nothing what was said.

Haven't dropped it yet but I do have a case so it will help with shock, it is large and a bit hard to hold so the case is a must!

bulky and the large square shape makes it a bit heavier than what Im used to.

nokia lumia 900 nice smartphone

from casablanca , maroc

Pros

• Battery Life
  • Camera
  • camera and battery life very very good

Cons

• Phone Construction:
    • Feels Sturdy

Terrible

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

Terrible phone. It has a terrible app store and it is ridiculously fragile. I HATE it. Terrible camera, terrible call quality, and let me stress this again, TERRIBLE app store! Don't buy any Nokia/Windows phones

Good at first, now it barely lasts 6 hours

Nokia Lumina Windows 8 Smartphone

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

It has it's good and not so good features but all in all, a decent phone.

Battery Life
    I was hoping the battery would last longer than it does. Of course apps and other things drain the battery but still compared to my last android phone, this phone seems to need charging about nearly twice as often. of course using the flashlight and photo flash feature contributes to the battery life.

Display/Screen Quality
    The screen quality is very good and sharp. I'm impressed how easy it is to see in lighted conditions like outdoors. I've taken some very good pictures with this so far.

Call Quality
    The call audio quality is good although the speaker mode seems a bit on the distorted side, many other phones have the same problem as well. All in all it's pretty decent.

Maybe it's me but it's not the easiest phone I've ever used nor the most difficult. I am not a slave to my phone so I'm not as phone savvy as most kids. I suppose if I read the manual start to finish, it would be easier for me.

So far so good. I've dropped it a number of times and it still works like a charm.

It's a good design and has a variety of nice colors to choose from.

Good phone for a novice

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

received this item as a gift. while its not the best phone that I have owned, it works pretty well and has a good response to touch. I don't use the camera very often but I have found that the low light claim doesn't work as well as I would have hoped.

Overall it is user friendly and the app selection is pretty decent. This would be a good smartphone for a novice who doesn't want to be a sheep of a certain company with a fruit logo.

Good phone

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

This is a very user-friendly phone. While it may not have as many apps available as it's competitors, the OS runs much smoother.

Display/Screen Quality
    The Lumia 900 has a larger screen than most of it's competitors. The resolution is great!

Call Quality
    Calls are always crystal clear.

So simple a baby could use it!

Very rugged body, but, like all other smartphones on the market today, the glass screen can easily be shattered.

• Call Quality:

A good phone with a bad appstore!

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

The appstore really kills it. Smart phones are mainly like for their apps, and microsoft's app store just sucks. If there was a better appstore, this would be an 8 or 9 for sure.

I averaged it of sorts, which is why it is a 5.
    2 for the appstore.
    8-9 for the phone by itself
    5-6 for the average, which is overall rating

Battery Life
    Turn down brightness and go into battery saver mode, quite efficient. I listened to music all day nonstop. still had half of my power there.

Display/Screen Quality
    Very nice for its time, as I am not sure when this review will be read.
    not to mention it is very durable

Call Quality
    So far, all phone's I have used have amazing quality. Same with the Nokia 900.
    Even nonsmartphones have good quality in my opinion, so this won't be too reliable.

Very simple, and tutorials are everywhere, and there are instructions in the phone as you use it.

Its a nokia. A NOKIA. Heck yes it can be used as a hammer, I dropped mine loads of times, no cracks on the screen at all.

Durability is amazing, but it still looks nice, which is really amazing. I love it.

cutting edge

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

Very convenient and love the live tiles. The camera takes great picks!

The battery lasts very long....2days usually

The live tiles make everything quickly accessible and new items clear

Been dropped many times and no problems

Very well designed and user friendly

• Call Quality:

Good phone, lacking in apps.

from Summerville, SC

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

I purchased this Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone when it first came out. I thought it was the best invention ever. The camera works really well. There are many photo apps available. There is no Instagram though. I was pleased with it though it had limited applications. I waiting giving them the benefit of the doubt. Windows phones are fairly new. I figured that they would get more apps in time. The apps that want such as Shopkick will never come. Ibotta is not available. The Nokia Lumia 900 came with Windows 7. Us users were promised that we would get upgraded to Windows 8 when it is released. It never happened. It never will happen. I regret buying this phone. Promises were made but were never followed through. It does come with Windows Office such as Word and Excell. I use Excell Finances constantly. If you need Windows Office, then this phone is for you. If you would like a good camera, this is it. If you want a smartphone for money saving shopping apps, look elsewhere.

Battery Life
    Requires charging every night.

Big and clear

Pretty easy to get used to

It has a gorilla glass but mine has a crack on the screen. I have no idea how It happened.

Love the sleek design.

Good quality

from Sunrise, FL

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

The phone is, as always by Nokia, is of solid construction. The body is made of plastic. The Symbian phones of the past were better, some even made of high quality stainless steel external components.
    The built in memory and CPU are adequate and fast on 4G and below.
    The screen is big and clear and pretty easy to read in in bright light.
    The operating system is Microsoft Windows. This was a poor choice by Nokia. Symbian has Microsoft beat when it comes to free and paid for relevant utility application. This phone and all Lumia models would be best served if Android was the op system.
    I purchased this phone from an independent vendor unlocked. AT&T was who it was for with 4G capability. The sim card is a micro. My provider T-Mobile replaced my sim full with a suitable micro and I was up and running. I was told it would not support 4G by T-Mobile. It does perfectly.
    Battery life is as good as the Samsung III's. And so far loaded apps and system apps are not using much of the 16 gigs of internal memory.
    It sips data and utilizes Wi Fi automatically as one of the configuration options
    Front camera works great when on Skype and when taking front facing photos or videos.
    Contacts ported over from my Android phone with free contact transfer app.
    My only complaints, no external memory port, lack of utility apps, uses bloated Zune program for PC backup and updates. Zune program slow and hard to navigate.

• Call Quality:

Nice introduction to windows phones

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Smartphone:

My dad has this phone, and he let me borrow it for the month that my iphone was getting repaired. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!

Before using this, I didn't really know much about windows phones, but I found the OS very easy to use. Not as simple as the iPhone, but definitely not as complicated as some people have said. I actually liked the live tiles because they made everything pop on the screen.

I didn't really feel like there was a huge lack of apps, but I don't really use a ton of apps, even on my iPhone. But I was able to get most apps that I needed.

As far as the hardware, the phone felt a little bulky in my hands but I have small hands so take that as you will. As with other Nokia phones I've had, the lumia 900 seemed very well-constructed and durable.

Overall, I'd say give this phone a try if you're looking for a windows phone! You really can't go wrong with a phone from Nokia!

Battery Life
    Battery life was ok, not amazing though.

Display/Screen Quality
    everything was clear and crisp

Call Quality
    Calls usually went through without a hitch and people could hear me just fine

Pretty easy to use

Excellent

Good design, but could be a little smaller.