Other Body Lotions:
NIVEA
Nivea Body Sheer Moisture Spray

Nivea Body Sheer Moisture Spray

Great for after the shower!

from Milwaukee, WI

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• No Smell Really At All

• After Shower/Bath
  • Bedtime
  • Deep Moisturization
  • Dry/Chapped Skin
  • Eczema
  • Winter Dryness

Comments about Nivea Body Sheer Moisture Spray:

The best time to moisturizer is after a shower where your pores are open and you get the maximum benefit. I take a shower in the morning before work. I love that I can get out of the shower pat dry and just spray it on right away. It saves time as well. I also can get hard to reach areas better such as my back which can be a little more difficult with tradition rub on moisturizer. It is not greasy, it gives my skin a great glow, softens my skin much more than I expected (and even more that others I have used in the past) The only cons is I feel it runs out fairly quick and I wish they had more of a variety of scents.

Great Body Moisturizer

from Washington, DC

Comments about Nivea Body Sheer Moisture Spray:

The Nivea Body Shear Moisture Spray Moisturizer is fantastic. I am a big moisturizer all over my body every day and I find that this Nivea brand that I tried is really top notch. It gives a light weight coverage and doesn't leave me feeling greasy throughout the day like other moisturizers that I've tried. I do not use it on face, as I have a special moisterizer I use on my face. But this is a heavy hydrating moisturize that works really well for me on my legs after I shave and also keeps my hands moisturized. I have had eczema in the past, so to me a great moisturizer is essential and I have been quite happy with this one. I would recommend any Nivea moisturizer really, but this spray is a cool, convenient way to go about moisturizing also. I have recommended it to friends and they have liked it too, so I feel like it's a product that we can stand behind. Go out and try it the next time you are shopping!!

Great product, Nivea body sheer moisture spray

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Nivea Body Sheer Moisture Spray:

I used this nivea spray moisturizer for 5 years on my back.  It gets very dry in the winter and this product worked perfectly.  My back was very itchy and then it wasn't.  Unfortunately I can no longer find it in Canada and have run out about 2 years ago.  Once again my back is itchy and dry.  Please find me some