View more Computerized Sewing Machines

Computerized Sewing Machines
New Home
New Home Memory Craft

New Home Memory Craft

Memory Craft 7000 from New Home? Awesome.

from Provo, UT

Comments about New Home Memory Craft:

I just recently got the Memory Craft 7000 as a wedding gift/hand-me-down from a friend. It is an older machine, but it works fantastically and I absolutely love it. I consider myself a beginner with sewing, since I'm trying to re-learn everything I had been taught as a child. When I first pulled it out, I was kind of nervous I would ruin the machine, since it has been a long time since I have sewed anything on a machine, and that was always under my teacher's instruction. I found the Memory Craft 7000 to be extremely user-friendly and easy to use. It also has many included features and adjustments that I don't quite understand yet, but am excited to learn as I become more experienced. Bottom line: great machine, easy to use, and I love it.

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

Greatest machine on the market

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about New Home Memory Craft:

The New Home Memory 7000 is a very expensive machine. I have owned one for at least 18 years. In those 18 years, I have NEVER had one minutes trouble with the machine. It still runs as good today as it did when I bought it. I put it to the test once or twice a week. I have done alterations, regular sewing, and commercial sewing with it. It never fails me. Highly recommend a New Home. They are the second oldest sewing machine in the US

Easy to use versatile sewing machine

from Portland, OR

Comments about New Home Memory Craft:

I love my New Home Memory Craft 7000 Sewing Machine.  I have sewn a variety of fabric types, craft projects and necessary mending and have been pleased every single time.  I love the way it makes decorative stitches on fleece hats I make, to the easy quilting foot for intricate quilts.  When I take it to the shop for its "check up" it gets rave reviews and hasn't caused any problems or trials for me.  I received the New Home as a hand me down from my mother and didn't think I would take advantage of all its features.  I have found it very user friendly and consider it an old friend of mine that I am very comfortable with.  I still don't like zippers but I can't fault the machine for that!  Last year I started a new project of french flea market aprons and couldn't believe the consistent professional appearance apron after apron.  I credit my New Home Memory Craft for this.  I would definitely stick with a New Home and feel that no one should be afraid that it is basically a computer.  The stitches are fun and allow me the opportunity to get very creative.