Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream

Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream

I've noticed a quick difference after I started using this.

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream:

This is a very impressive product to me. I was a little bit skeptical about this product at first as it is a lot cheaper than similar products that are also on the market. When I started using it, within a week I noticed that the skin around my eyes had started to get higher and brighter and more supple, plus my eyes looked brighter in general and it was so impressive. My eyes look lovely now, and the firm skin surrounding them is wonderful to me.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Does what it says, but just....

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream:

Good anti-aging night cream to start off with if you're not too close to 40. It does do what it says -- there was a visible difference in my skin from using it overnight. I was just hoping it would go the extra mile and put more of a wow factor into "visible." Yes I saw a difference but I've seen a much bigger difference with other products. This Neutrogena product is a solid 8, because it is good stuff. Just didn't wow me to make it to a 10.

Absorption
Really goes into the skin well and you can feel it absorbing smoothly and quickly. There's no issue with having to wait or feeling it sit on your skin. It's on and done. No need to keep touching up.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Definitely not a pore clogger. Goes into the skin very well but doesn't make your skin feel overly-sogged (don't know how else to say that!) or heavy.

This is the one point of contention I have. It does what it says -- it makes a visible difference but not a gasping visible difference like some other products. But for the price range and availability, it's "good."

• Absorption: