2.7

Cons

Smooth and Effective

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Anti-Aging Moisturizer:

I have used the Neutrogena brand for my whole life, but lately I have added Rapid Wrinkle Repair to my list of trusted Neutrogena products. Since I started trying to get more aggressive with broad spectrum UVA protection, this SPF 30 cream is a perfect new product for me. I really like the light scent-subtle but very fresh and soothing.

Absorption
It absorbs very well, instantly, is not greasy, and the scent is subtle, so that it doesn't clash with whatever you may apply to your face. It goes well under my foundation-it actually helps my foundation spread well.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It definitely does not clog pores! It feels clean on your skin as well.

The "accelerated" sunscreen is very effective-burning just doesn't happen. It seems to cling tenaciously to your skin-you can feel the barrier on your skin with your fingertips. It contains retinol, a wrinkle-fighter, as an active ingredient. It reduces fine lines with long-term use.

Might work for some.

Comments about Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Anti-Aging Moisturizer:

I purchased Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Anti-Aging Moisturizer and used it for about two weeks before I stopped. I do not feel like I used the product long enough to talk about the effect it has on wrinkles, however, I can talk about the product itself. First of all it has a perfume like scent. I personally did not like the scent as I like my facial products to have no scent or a very light scent at best. This was a very strong perfume scent that I did not particularity like. I figured after hearing such great things about the product I would keep using it and just overlook the strong smell. I used the product for a few days when I started to notice my skin breaking out. I had not changed any of my other skin care regimes so I thought it might be due to this product. Even with my skin breaking out I continued to use the product for another week. After almost two weeks of use with no real results in combination with the scent and effect it was having regarding pimples, I decided it was time to give it up. I am a 35 year old female with somewhat sensitive combination skin. It just did not work for me. My mother, however, loves the stuff. I would say it is worth trying since the price is not that high and I have read good things about the product. It just was not the right product for me.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It made my skin break out.

Disappointing

Comments about Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Anti-Aging Moisturizer:

I was very disappointed in this product. I followed the instructions and saw no difference in my skin tone or skin quality after 4 weeks. I did not expect miracles but I did expect something, even if it was a little, tiny difference. I used up the whole bottle but will not waste anymore money on this product. I don't see the point in throwing away anymore money.