Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Pros

Cons

Best for Stress!

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash:

I found this product and will never change to another! When i break out its because of stress. Since I've been out of high school and the whole acne phase has come and gone, this is the only cleanser that really works. Not only does it keep your skin moisturized but it works fast!

within a day or two i can see AND feel results

Ease of Application
its a nice smooth cream and it even smells good, it doesn't have a crazy pungent smell like other acne washes

Side Effects
helps with shine control, leaves skin smooth and toned

Immediacy
within a week you're problems will be solved!

FAVORITE WASH!

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash:

Definitely my favorite wash.

BUT HERE'S WHY.

I don't think it does a good job removing makeup. I don't. That's not what it's there for.

I'll normally start with a very gentle foaming wash that I have -- it gets most of my makeup off, and I use it twice around my eyes. Then I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash.

I have combination skin, and am prone to dermatitis and eczema across my entire body, so I'm extra cautious about what I put on my skin when. This cream is slightly scented (I think it's pleasant and fresh), and is thick enough that you can feel confident that it's there, that you're really washing your face with this quality wash.

It gets the remnants of makeup, sweat, dirt, that are left behind after a light wash, and continues to discourage the clogging of pores, and encourages an even tone across my skin.

I LOVE rinsing this off and looking at myself in the mirror -- my skin immediately looks healthier, fresher -- happier!

• Immediacy:

Didn't really do anything in my favor.

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash:

I have been feeling a bit stressed lately, and I could definitely tell that I was stressed due to the condition of my skin. I decided that this product looked like it might help me out a bit, and giving my skin a boost. It washed my skin and made it feel refreshed, but it really didn't do anything else for me. It didn't help clear my skin.

• Immediacy:

Neutrogena Acne Stress control wasn't what i expected it to be

from Miami, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash:

My face has always been prone to acne and breakouts. So I decided to give the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Prower Cream Wash a try. It's said to calm the skin and get rid of acne caused by stress. I have a very stressful life but to my disappointment, this product didn't live up to expectations. However, it did help some, but it wasn't as great as they made it out to seem.

Neutrogena has come up with an excellent stress fighter!

from Summerville, SC

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash:

I thoroughly enjoy using this product. I am a woman who is often stressed- this product really helps fight that stress from coming out on  my face. I would recomend this product to all of my friend. It is extremely gentle on my face, and it is very refreshing to use. It leaves my face feeling cool and clean.

Great Daily Scrub for Acne!

from New York, NY

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash:

I use this everymorning in the shower. I am very prone to breakouts and this really gets my face clean. My skin feels soft and smooth after using. I still have the occasional pimple, but the medicine in this scrub is very effective at preventing major breakouts.