Other Lips:
Neutrogena
Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20

Great value for a great product'; improved my lips!

Comments about Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20:

This lipstick goes on so well, nice and smooth, and doesn't clump up trying to apply it; and after using it a few times I noticed my lips were softer and in better shape than they were before.
While I have to admit that I did to reapply it a few times because the color is very rich with a nice shine but it doesn't last as long as I anted it to; but it's worth the little extra hassle for the sake of having a smooth covering lipstick that doesn't feel too thick and makes my lips feel great even in windy weather.
Another pus was unexpected; I left if out on accident on the table open and expected to find it dried out when I came back but even after being there overnight it still had the sleek and pleasant texture it had the first time I used it.
I tend to prefer lipstains because of ease of use but the feel of this product was just too good; it's a very nice addition to my usual collection of stains and something I try to use often because of the positive benefits it gives my lips over other brands of similar products.

I prefer Neutrogena's MoistureShine Lipstick over glosses now

from Cheboygan, MI

Comments about Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20:

I live in an area with harsh winters, so I need to pay attention to my lips. I have lip balms, glosses, and lipsticks in every nook and cranny of my home, car, and purse. I reapply frequently, and it becomes a habit after awhile. When I use this lipstick from Neutrogena, my lips remain smooth and silky feeling for quite a long time. I find myself applying it with much less frequency than what I'm used to.

The case is clear, which is an interesting concept, but I'm already feeling a little bit of distress, because I can clearly see that there's another 3/4 inch of lip product embedded below the area that's usable. I don't think I wanted to know how much lipstick I throw out when I think the tube is used up. I do appreciate that the tube is not round. I dislike when my lipstick rolls all over when I set it down.

I own Think Pink, shade 110. It's an interesting cheerful shade that takes me back to the 1960's. The name implies shine, but I actually find the color somewhat more matte. SPF 20 is a plus and an incentive for me to continue using this throughout the summer months when I spend much more time outdoors. I like this formula very much, and look forward to trying new shades. I don't think of Neutrogena when I think of lipstick brands, but this is changing my mind.

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20 goes on smoothly!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20:

I recently decided to try a new brand of lipstick. I have used Revlon lipsticks for years, but I have been happy with Neutrogena products in the past so I decided to change things up and try Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20.

Overall I am pleased. Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20 goes on very smoothly and evenly. I feel like it is actually moisturizing my lips (it's at least holding any moisture that is there in). This is great for the dry winter months. I also really like that it has SPF 20.

The only trouble I am having is finding the right color for me. The first one I bought was really frosted which I was not expecting. The next one I bought was not frosted (yippee!) but the color was brighter than I was expecting.

Love Neutrogena's MoistureShine Lipstick!!!

from Wylie, TX

Comments about Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20:

**Neutrogena's MoistureShine Lipstick SPF 20 **is a wonderful lipstick to have in your makeup bag.  I have recently added a couple of tubes of this to my own makeup collection.  I first tried it because I was able to get a pretty good deal on it; and, I needed to replace another lipstick.  I will buy it in the future because it is a really great product.  It is worth paying extra for.

The first thing I noticed was the cool transparent packaging, which allows you to see the complete inner workings of the lipstick.  It went on very smoothly and easily.  Even after a couple of hours (and eating) the color stayed right where I put it.  It also did keep my lips moisturized very well.  I really, really like this lipstick.  :)

As with most Neutrogena products, it is dermatologist recommended.  It comes in several really rich colors; and, it makes your lips feel  better than they did before you put it on.  Another great bonus is the SPF 20.  I appreciate that this product is full of rich color, makes me feel pretty, and helps protect my lips all in one convenient package.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to use a really great lipstick.  Yay, **Neutrogena**!!!