Other Multivitamins:
Nature's Bounty

Pros

Cons

Yummy gummies for my tummy - and my health. Nature's Bounty.

***Quick View:*** I was on a roll taking a one a day vitamin but, when I ran out, I just didn't bother getting more. I have never taken multi vitamins on a very regular basis. I don't believe in high doses of vitamins and minerals unless a doctor says to take such a dose and many vitamins have too much of several vitamins and minerals for me to feel comfortable taking. I bought these on a whim, as they were on sale for buy one, get one free. I like them, they taste great, and I don't feel like I am overdoing it at all.

***My Take on Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies***

These gummy vitamins are berry shaped and taste just like berry candy. Keep them far, far away from kids because they come 75 to a bottle with a screw on/off cap that any kid could open. I almost want to snack on them!

The dose for adults is two per day but I sometimes just take one. If I remember, I'll take another one. I could take both together but ehh. Like I said, I believe on moderation and even one is probably filling in the gaps that my less than stellar diet is leaving behind.

These vitamins do not contain iron so they are good for men and women. I generally prefer iron in vitamins but not a lot as it messes with my stomach. I will probably get a vitamin with iron down the road but my doctor said that my iron levels are fine so I'm not worrying about it right now.

The vitamins contain no artificial sweeteners or flavors and no gluten, wheat, fish, sodium, yeast, milk, or lactose.

They do contain the following vitamins:

*Vitamin A2500.0IU 50.0 ** Vitamin C60.0mg 100.0 ** Vitamin D800.0IU 200.0 ** Vitamin E15.0IU 50.0 ** Niacin10.0mg 50.0 ** Vitamin B-62.0mg 100.0 ** Folic Acid400.0mcg 100.0 ** Vitamin B-126.0mcg 100.0 ** Biotin300.0mcg 100.0 ** Pantothenic Acid5.0mg 50.0 ** Magnesium2.0mg 1.0 ** Zinc5.0mg 33.0 ** Choline40.0mcg * * Inositol60.0mcg * * Inulin Fiber280.0mg*

Note that **Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies** have 800IU of Vitamin D, a very, very necessary vitamin. I have to take 4000IU a day due to being severely deficient. Everyone should take at least 800IU a day. My doctor recommends 2000IU a day for those who are not deficient.

They go easy with the B vitamins which is a good thing for me. Some vitamins give you something like 1200% of these vitamins and, not only is that a big waste, it can make a person jittery and shaky. You just don't need a huge amount of any vitamin if you eat halfway decently and don't have issues with absorption.

I would prefer to see more Magnesium in a vitamin but that is because I am borderline  deficient. I will probably end up having to take a separate supplement. My deficiencies are not the norm. I am low in potassium, Vitamin D, and borderline low in Magnesium. I have a bunch of issues gong on that most don't. If you're a healthy adult, the panel above is just enough to cover you in case you aren't getting quite enough of certain vitamins without loading your system up with unnecessary mega-doses.

There are 15 calories per two gummy serving and three grams of carbs.

I have not had any issues with my stomach beng upset or with "vitamin burps" or any such thing. I take **Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies **along with my doctor prescribed potassium and Vitamin D and my blood work shows all is well. I sometimes add a bit more Vitamin C if I feel a cold coming on but I am not convinced it really helps stop or shorten the length of a cold.

I gave my 24 year old son my second bottle and he has been taking them daily. He never remembers to take vitamins but he likes the gummies so he takes them. Yeah, he's still a kid inside. Aren't we all?

I also bought some *One A Day VitaCraves Complete Adult Multivitamin Gummies *at the same time and will take those next. I will compare the two after I finish this bottle and start on the other. They contain pretty much the same amounts of vitamins except they are lower in Vitamin D and higher in Vitamin E which s old school thinking. Vitamin E is not a miracle vitamin, Vitamin D is. For that reason, I already like **Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies** better!

***My Viewpoint***

If you want moderation in vitamins and like gummy, tasty chews, this multi may be for you. It has never caused me any stomach upset and, since there s no iron in the formula, men and women of all ages can take it. If you need extra iron, you can always take a supplement specially formulated not to mess with your stomach as most iron preparations do give  many people some stomach issues when incorporated into a multi vitamin. I give **Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies* 4 stars***.

Your Life Gummies taste good, but are high in sugar.

Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies are gummy vitamins designed for adults that either can't swallow traditional vitamins or don't like the taste/flavor of chewables. The sample pack I received in the mail included two gummy vitamins, which constitutes one serving.

I love gummy bears, so the thought of a gummy bear-like vitamin sounded great even though I have no problem swallowing traditional vitamins. **Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies **offers the following:

- All natural flavors and sweeteners

- 100% Daily Value of several key vitamins

What I liked about these gummy vitamins were their great flavor and chewy texture. They tasted really fruity and slightly tart, which I enjoyed. They were chewy just like gummy bears and I really loved that. I also like that they contain 100% Daily Value of the following: Vitamin C, D, B-6, B-12, Folic Acid and Biotin. The package also claims 290mg of fiber, but that's pretty insignificant since we should be getting between 25-30 grams of fiber each day. I like that they're made with all natural flavors too.

What I don't like about **Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies **is that they contain corn syrup and sugar. I've seen other gummy vitamins that were sweetened with fruit juice, so that is my only disappointment. Other than that, I would recommend them - especially if you can't swallow vitamins and/or are specifically looking for a chewy or gummy variety.

Tastes Like Fruity Chalk

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

I have tired many vitamins over the years and have always found most of then to be large and very hard to swallow. After spending so much money on pill forms of vitamins, I decided that I would give the Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies a try. The vitamins are easy to chew but have a thick, chalky taste to them. I also found that the vitamins didn't have a good taste to them, it was more of a strong overwhelming taste of iron. I tool the vitamins for almost six months and could tell no difference in the way I felt before I started taking them. I was still feeling sluggish and tired most of the time. Nature's Bounty Life Multi Adult Gummies are easy to find and are priced remarkably lower than alot of other vitamins, but in my opinion are a waste of money all together. I was not satisfied with Nature's Bounty Gummies at all and would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Finally, a gummie multivitamin that is great for adults

from Matawan, NJ

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

I would have never thought that a gummie vitamin would work so well on myself and other adults that I know. They make me feel energized throughout the day, without affecting my sleep at night. I have been taking these vitamins for five months now and have not come down with any cold or virus - although others around me are all getting sick. I didn't even get the flu shot this season as Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies see to be keeping my resistance to disease strong. It also does not increase my appetite like most other multivitamins do, which is something that I am sure many others don't want from a multivitamin either. The flavors are pleasant and the vitamins are not too sweet either. I highly recommend these vitamins as they go above and beyond my expectations. If you have trouble swallowing large vitamins, these are definitely the vitamins for you.

Good vitamin if you like gummy form

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

I like this particular vitamin because it comes in gummy form - however they are a little sticky and sometime difficult to get out of the bottle - however, the vitamin itself is good tasting and has been a regular part of my routine each day for quite a while. These vitamins are often on sale and are a very economical vitamin to take.

Your Life Gummies taste good, but are high in sugar.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

- All natural flavors and sweeteners

- 100% Daily Value of several key vitamins

Nature's Bounty Adult Gummies are the fun vitamin

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

Sometims it's hard to remember that Nature's Bounty Adult Gummies are actually vitamins. We usually think of vitamins as boring pills that we have to remember to take. I first bought the Gummie Vitamins because they were on a buy one, get one free sale at our local grocery store. I took the first one very hesitantly and couldn't believe how good they tasted. I have to say it was like eating candy, which made me want to keep eating them. I raved about them so much that my entire family decided to try them. I know they're good because my husband, teen son and daughter all liked them and wanted some of their own. Normally, I am the only one in the family that takes vitamins so it was very rewarding to me to see them actually ask for them. It's great knowing that we're all getting such a great variety of vitamins and minerals. It's very rare that anyone can get all the supplements they need just from food. What a great way to help your body out!

Outstanding!

from Springfield, MA

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

If you're someone who forgets to take their vitamins or doesn't like the taste of vitamins, these are for you. Once you try these, you'll absolutely to remember to take these every day. I actually look forward to taking these each morning because they taste SO GOOD! Plus, they've got fiber, vitamin D, vitamin C, and many other vitamins and minerals. There's usually coupons for this product available online or in the Sunday newspaper, and they often go on sale at various retailers (typically Buy One Get One Free at Rite Aid), which makes this product very inexpensive. Each bottle comes with over a 1-month supply of vitamins in it, and each dosage is 2 vitamin gummies, which I like, because they're so tasty, that one is not enough to satisfy my gummy craving. I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone because it makes getting your vitamins and minerals so much easier, tastier, and more fun that traditional vitamins.

from Astoria, NY

Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies

I have several major problems with vitamins.  I've tried popular brands, natural brands store brands and could never seem to find a tolerable multi-vitamin.  Problem number one: they smell really bad.  Even when I am congested and have no sense of smell I can picture the smell as I am taking them, which makes me gag.  Problem number two: most vitamins are big long pills.  I am a fairly small person and while I understand that my throat is bigger than a vitamin it is still difficult for me to swallow such large pills, especially given the prior statement about already feeling like I am going to gag.  Problem number three: sometimes I don't swallow hard enough and they get caught in my throat.  Ouch.  Problem number four: often vitamins give me a major stomach ache.  If I have just had say, a banana for breakfast and then take a vitamin 9 times out of 10 I will throw it all up.

All of these issues are resolved with NB's gummies.  I am giving them only 4 stars for the following reasons: they do contain a small amount of corn syrup and sugar, they do not contain any calcium or other minerals, they do not contain 100% of every vitamin.  They do however contain fiber, which is probably helpful if you don't already have a high fiber diet.

Natures Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies

from Silver City, NM

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

Natures Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies are a multi vitamin in gummi form for adults.  They contain one hundred percent of key B vitamins and vitamin C.  They also contain high potencies of vitamin D3 for bone health and immune support.  They also contain inulin fiber.  These adult gummies are an easy way to take vitamins, especially if you dont like to take pills.  They are soft and chewy.   They are made with pure, simple ingredients and contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners. They also contain no milk and no lactose, no wheat and no gluten, no yeast, no fish,  and are sodium free.  The flavors are orange, cherry and grape.  They taste really good for being a chewable vitamin and because they are chewable gummies, they are fun to take and that keeps you motivated to take your vitamins.  I think Natures Bounty Your Life Adult Gummies are a great product and a smart idea for making vitamins that are not pills!

nature's bounty your life- Adult Gummies are delicious!

from Oakland Gardens, NY

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

We have all struggled trying to take our vitamins to remain healthy and strong. However, our problems can be solved with Nature's Bounty your life multivitamins. These vitamins taste like regular gummy candy and best of all, it is healthy for you. With a daily dose of just 2 a day, we can get 100% daily value of key B vitamins and Vitamin C. These vitamins are nice a chewy and can improve immune and bone health. There is no artificial flavor or sweetener, no milk, no lactose, no glutein and is sodium free. I would recommend this product to all of those who have experienced the nasty taste of regular multivitamins that have to be swallowed rather than chewed.

One improvement that can be made on the your life vitamins is the shape and consistency of the gummies. I believe the gummy vitamins could be made more soft and chewy than it already is. And most of the time, i have trouble even getting the gummy out of its plastic container. At times, the vitamins get stuck on the bottom and it is a hassle trying to dig my hands into the jar for my daily dose of Vitamins.

Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummi and Good!

from Vineland, NJ

Comments about Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummies:

Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Adult Gummie's are a good multivitamin for adults. I have been taking multivitamins for a long time and I have tried quite a few different brand and there in my top favorites. The gummies are a brown color and they taste good, kind of a sweet taste. Gummies are especially good if you do not like or have trouble swallowing pills. Some vitamins with fiber I have tried sometimes make me feel hot and sweaty like I am going to be sick but these do not which is a big plus. A couple downsides to these multivitamins are that they have a tendency to stick together but they break apart easily. This can be annoying but not to the point where I would not consider buying them. Another odd thing is that the directions say to take two gummies daily buy the bottle contains 75. It would be nice if it was an even among but again not that big of a deal. Lastly besides being good I often find coupons for these multivitamins and if you can find them on sale then you can get a really good deal.