Other Snacks & Cookies:
Nabisco
Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies

Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies

Golden Originals Are Good as Gold

I have always liked Oreo Cookies but I like them even better now. Oreo has a new line now called Golden Originals. I like this one better than the chocolate ones.It is really a...Read complete review

I have always liked Oreo Cookies but I like them even better now. Oreo has a new line now called Golden Originals. I like this one better than the chocolate ones.It is really a matter of preference.

The Golden Originals don't leave all that dark chocolate residue on your mouth and teeth like the chocolate ones do. It just looks nasty even though it tastes good. There is just something special about the taste of the Golden Originals.

I guess you can give my grocery shopping credit for this review.I was in the grocery store Saturday and I heard a lady calling out to her grand son. "Hey boy, go over there and get me a bag of those Oreo Cookies and you get the white ones." I turned around to see what she was talking about. On the end cap display I saw a bunch of Oreos, Black ones and White ones.At least Nabisco is not prejudice. I went over and got a bag of the "White" ones myself.

The Golden Originals were delicious! I will get some more on my next trip.

Nothing like the original

Sorry to say... but, Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies are not as good as the original Oreo Sandwich Cookies. They do have some distinct characteristics that easily set them apart from other sandwich cookies. They are not sub-pare by any means in my humble opinion. I truly enjoy the crisp texture of the cookie. They have a somewhat mild vanilla flavor but with a little something extra. While I have to admit I like the cookies, I am a part of the small population who can't seem to enjoy the cream center. It reminds me of frosting as far as sweetness it concerned and I don't like things that are that sweet. It is quite a bit more pronounced than the original Oreos. I have drawn the conclusion that it is a result of the darker chocolate cookies having a less sweet taste that allows the cream to balance it out well whereas, the Golden Oreos don't have that less sweet element to the actual cookie. Overall, I think they are good but... Not as good as the original Oreos are.

Not as Good as Regular Oreos

from Utah

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

I have always been a fan of Oreos, and I was excited to try a new variety of them by trying these Golden Oreos. But I was sorely disappointed. The package was sealed well and the expiration date was quite awhile away from the day that I bought them. These Golden Oreos tasted fresh and were baked the right amount (not overdone or underdone). But the taste of the outside part of the cookie just wasn't very good. It was a somewhat unpleasant taste, and it didn't blend with the inside cream filling very well at all. The cream part was still good, but that it about the only part that I enjoyed about these cookies. On top of the terrible taste, these Golden Oreo cookies are priced quite expensively, about as much as regular Oreos are. In my opinion, they are definitely not worth the money. Combining the high cost with the below average taste leads me not to recommend these Oreos at all.

Nothing like the original

from Syracuse, New York

Very Tasty Cookie

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

Oreo golden sandwich cookies are some of the best tasting vanilla flavored cookies I have tried.

These cookies are great with a glass of almond milk and even better with a cup of warm tea. I really like these cookies and prefer oreo golden cookies over oreo chocolate cookies. Both cookies are great of course, but the oreo golden cookies bring something new to my taste buds.

A good product!

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

Finally a good Nabisco Oreo product other than the original! What I like about this product is that it has the original Oreo creme in the center. This is what screams Oreo to me. The vanilla cookie has a great taste and offers an alternative flavor to the classic Oreo. The vanilla gives it a great twist and I very much enjoy this. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys Oreo cookies!

Nabisco should stick with the original

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

These are crunchy cookies and are much better with milk (you almost have to dip them in milk because they are dry). They are not the healthiest cookies, but if you are going for a sweet snack, then these are a decent option. They taste similar to the original, but I still prefer the original variety because of the color.

Vanilla oreo? Might want to stick with chocolate

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

When you think of Oreo, you think of a nice chocolate cookie with a creamy middle. This vanilla cookie with the same cream does not have the same great combination of flavors. The are worth a try if you like vanilla cookies, but do not expect the same great taste of the original Oreo.

Hands down, the best cookie out there!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

I love Oreo cookies though I do try to find more economical choices for my sweet tooth. Sometimes though, only the best is good enough. That is especially true if I have a good coupon that makes my purchase a little less painful on the pocketbook. I had one of those coupons and was able to purchase these the last time I went shopping. There is just nothing like them. They are 16.6oz. of a pure burst of flavor. The cookie portion is very crisp and the vanilla creme is an explosion of flavor when I bite into one. Of course, I cannot eat just one. I will be lucky if this bag lasts three or four days. Hopefully, there will be more coupons in the future for when my sweet tooth just will not be quietened. I highly recommend this cookie for anyone that loves the crisp vanilla cookie with vanilla creme. If this one isn't a favorite, Oreo also makes the chocolate flavor, which is a wonderful treat as well. Either way, bon appetit!!

Golden Originals Are Good as Gold

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

The Golden Originals were delicious! I will get some more on my next trip.

Nabisco Golden Oreos Is A Golden Treat

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

I'm sure by now most people have tried the original Oreo's. They are made with chocolate exteriors. But, then they came out with a new twist... Golden Oreos!

The Golden Oreos are one of my favorite cookies. They are a light golden color on the outside with a creamy white filling on the inside. They are what is called a sandwich cookie.They are in a 16.6 ounce package.At 160 calories for (3) cookies, I just can't stop there! I seem to get wanting that taste over and over again.

If you like a rich creamy vanilla taste, then this may be the cookie for you to try.

There is 12 grams of sugar and 120 grams of sodium in servings. No cholesterol in these. Currently there is a recipe on the back on how to make a Golden Oreo Milkshake. Sounds yummy!

**This product is made in Canada for Kraft Foods. **

**For those with allergies, this product contains Wheat and Soy.**

Golden Oreos are great

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies:

When you want an Oreo but are tired of the chocolate ones the Golden Oreos are fantastic.  The same concept as the originals only a golden cookie with that same fantastic cream filling.  They are great for dunking and of course for the kid in us -- yummy to break open and eat that yummy creamy filling first!