Other Snacks & Cookies:
Cookies
Keebler
Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies

Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies

Made Just as good as the Girl Scouts...

***Keeblers Thin Mints Cookies*** *taste just as good as the Girl Scouts.*

***Keeblers Thin Mints Cookies*** *taste just as good as the Girl Scouts.*

I buy these Keebler cookies every know and then for my husbend.They have alot of sales buy one get one free so I get to pick my favorite cookie and he gets to pick what he wants.I prefer the peanut butter filled *or* the chocolate covered graham crackers cookies,and he always grabs his ***thin mints***. I don't know if he likes them that much or it's in a package that as more than the other flavors..

The plus sides to the packageing of this cookie, this flavor give you more cookies for the buck as opposed to the other flavors if you are buying for a family or crowd.

The cookie is a dark wafer flavored in mint topped with chocolate, I wouldn't exactly call it thin more like a *medium*,But I guess that would sound pretty strange for a cookie name.

they are not tasty

**I think these taste like the cookies you get in air force commodities not very tasty at all! Save your money and bake your own..  The mint isnt as strong as I expected not the way they advertised?? Why can one of their products be yummy while this one tast elike dirt?**

Super yummy!

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

These fudge shoppe grasshopper cookies are good, but I am rating them an 8 because they really make you thirsty, not something you would want to eat on the go, they have a very good taste, the mint is subtle, not overwhelming like other brands that I have eaten. I do recommend these especially to chocolate lovers!

A great snack!

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

I am huge fan of anything mint and chocolate flavored so when I saw Keebler come out with these cookies, I knew I had to try them! Mint and chocolate don't pair well together if the mint is too strong and the chocolate too bitter. However, Keebler pulls this off! The Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies are a perfect combination. The minty chocolate center isn't too strong and blends perfectly with the crunchy chocolate cookie. It's a great combination and reminds me a lot of Girl Scout Thin Mints. Way to go Keebler!

Love Chocolate And Mint

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

Keebler fudge shoppe grasshopper cookies are a chocolate and mint delight. Whenever I have a craving for a blizzard, I will resort to making my own at home. I like to use coconut milk ice cream, a few splashes of coconut milk, several keebler fudge shoppe grasshopper cookies and away it goes in my blender.
The finished result is a yummy tasty treat.

A nostalgic snack

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

These cookies used to be one of the more common snack foods found in my house growing up. The dark chocolate makes a great compliment for the minty cookie. We always kept these in the refrigerator and they were so delicious when served cold! A little expensive, so look for them on sale!

so good

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

They are sooo sinfully good! I adore them and could eat it by tons! It is a thin mint cookies' twin! The baked thin cookie is layered with a rich thick creamy layer of fudge. The mint flavor is so delicious yet not too overpowering or gum tasting. definitely recommend!

great

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

These are good cookies. I find that they are a good fix for chocolate and sweets but not so amazing that you eat the whole pack. So, I guess they are best for people like me who need some help with portion control! I can eat three of these and have my sweet-craving satisfied

It's like having Thin Mints all year round.

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

Oh, these are really REALLY good. I'm not sure what the reviewer who said they're "low calorie" has been smoking because they're not. They're cookies. They're not "diet" cookies, they're not sugar free, etc. They're not advertised as such. What they are is chocolaty, minty, and every bit as good as Thin Mints without the need to wait until that special time of year or track down a Girl Scout.

Mint chocolate, fudge covered cookies by Keebler.

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies are my favorite cookies after Oreos. There is just the right amount of mint in the crunchy chocolate cookies and the fudge covering them is delicious. I love to eat these crushed up over ice cream. They also make a really awesome pie crust.

Decadent!

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies are so decadent! The outside is coated in rich, yummy chocolate. Hiding inside that chocolate coating is a yummy mint chocolate cookie! In my opinion they taste much better than Girl Scout cookies. They are a must in my house!

A great alternative when you dont have Girl Scout cookies

Comments about Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies:

I always buy the mint cookies from the Girl Scouts every year. When I run out of those I have to resort to buying the Keebler - Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies. They are almost the same in taste and will satisfy the craving until the thin mints are available.