4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Keebler - chips deluxe cookies chocolate lovers

I love chocolate, I love chocolate chips and I love Keebler cookies, so when I can have all of that I am in cookie heaven ! My weakness is chocolate chip cookies and Keeblers are the best. When I want a break from my routine and I have a chocolate craving I take out the Keebler chips deluxe chocolate lovers cookies.

Everyone in my family, especially the grandchildren, love these cookies so sometimes I have to stash a few for a little midnight chocolate delight. I even hint for these for a little gift that I would enjoy on a special occasion, like Valentine's Day or my birthday.

But I have to be careful to supervise the little ones when they eat them, because they think if they like them so much then so would my tiny little dog. Of course dogs cannot have chocolate, and they are missing a great reat. I hope I never have to give up my Keebler chips deluxe chocolate lovers cookies. That would make me sad.

Terrible Cookies....

These cookies make me sick when i take a quick glance at them. Not to mention that there smell makes me want to throw up. One of the big problem with this is that they are very very VERY small cookies at a unfair price. Homemade cookies will always be better (if you can make cookies). These cookies are just no thought it making them. THEY GO THROUGH MACHINES. What is wrong with america these days nothing is being homemade anymore. This is just a lazy act of not caring of what you can value from this. My freands say they are soft. Sounds to me like its made out of raw cookie dough. That stuff can give you samonilla for petes sake! This cookies suck. Might as well eat the ingridiants raw. What is wrong with people who make this. This is the groosest cookie ever made. I know that theres other factory made cookies out there but im sticking to my homemade cookies because thats were it should be made. at home with family

Great dunkable cookie

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

This cookies are a bit hard and crispy, but because of the extra chocolate chips these cookies have a lot of flavor. These are best enjoyed with a nice big glass of milk so that you can dunk the cookies and soften them up. Fresh baked cookies always win, but this is a solid off-the-shelf product.

Yummy Cookies!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

Keebler Chips Deluxe cookies are a really great tasting cookie. I love chocolate chip cookies and these are the perfect cookies to tame my cookie cravings. Keebler cookies has the right amount of sweetness and the perfect amount of chocolate chips.

I really like the texture of these cookies, they aren't hard, yet they aren't soft, they are somewhere in the middle and that is just fine with me.

Keebler has a wide variety of cookies to choose from and try. I myself have enjoyed many of the different cookies keebler brand has to offer and haven't been disappointed yet.

YUMMY!

from Benton, KY

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

ELVES MAKE GREAT COOKIES! HOWEVER THERES NOT AS MANY IN THEM ANYMORE THAT HAVE ENOUGH HOCOLATE HIPS IN MY OPINION AN FREQUENTLY DUE TO THE CRISPNESS-THEY ARE BROKEN. DOESNT BOTHER ME AS I EAT THE ANYWAY. LOL

Love them!!

from Sikeston, MO

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

This is the best chocolate chip cookie on the market! Our family loves them so much we buy at least 4 packages a month. Keebler has a great reputation on cookies and this is the only chocolate chip cookie we eat in our home. Definitly worth the price as it is really reasonable. Would definitly recommend it to others. Especially with kids in the home. They are definitly yummy with a big glass of milk to drink with them. We are not changing our cookies in this home for a really long time if ever.You just cannot eat one!!!!

Keebler Chips Deluxe Chocolate Lovers Cookies are Tasty!

from De Soto, MO

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

We just bought 8 packages of these from the store last week. I am normally a Chipsahoy kind of gal but was willing to give these a try since they were on sale. I was pleasantly surprised! I can even say that they were a tad better than Chipsahoy. These will definately be invited back into our pantry!

chocoholic...

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

keebler- chips delux cookies chocolate lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the best i love chocolate & when im eating a cookie i want to have big chunky chips in it & this 1 does, so if u havent tried it yet you have to go & get some.

Keebler - chips deluxe cookies chocolate lovers

from Hazleton, PA

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers Is So Yummy!

from Jackson Heights, NY

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

I was strolling around stop and shop 3 days ago and was tempted to treat myself to some cookies, so I stroll down the aisle and spot Keebler chips deluxe. Instantly it caught my attention as i saw the packaging said chocolate lovers,(I am a huge chocolate fan eat it all the time) I could not resist i had to buy it.

After my purchase I opened them right away popped one in my mouth and let me tell you it was the right amount of choclate chips and texture was divine I felt as i were indulging in a mouth flavorfull taste of wonders, A burst of chocolate hit the spot! I Recommed these cookies to everyone who is a avid chocolate lover like myself you cant go wrong with this one best tasting cookies out there.

MMmmmmm Cookies!

from Fuquay Varina, NC

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

MUM MUM MUM COOKIES~as the cookie monster would say! I love and always have loved Keebler cookies! I have not found a cookie made from them I disliked! I love chocolate so on top of being my favorite brand cookie they have extra chocolate chips in them.

This is for chocolate lovers

from Harrisburg, IL

Comments about Keebler - Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers:

If you are a chocolate lover like many of my teens are then I am sure you will love Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies. With these cookies there is no hunting for the chocolate because the cookies are packed with bits of chocolate everywhere you look. Knowing Keebler I knew that they had to be good but I did not realize how great of a taste they would actually have. I must say there is nothing in these delicious Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies that I did not enjoy.

The package is big enough so that our family of 7 could have a couple of cookies each. That is a good thing as these cookies are not what I would call small but they are not large size either. I think that they are the perfect medium size cookie that allows you to have a couple of good bites of each one of them.