Other Food Processors:
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls

Summary

Rule the kitchen with the Ninja Master Prep. Designed to combat even the toughest culinary challenges, this revolutionary food and drink maker combines the best features of a traditional blender, a food processor, and a stick blender all in one device. The Ninja Master Prep puts the power in your hands with an ergonomic power pod. This interchangeable pod lets you move quickly from the blending pitcher to the food processing bowl for fast and easy prep work. Feel like a fiesta? Just fill the processing bowl with ingredients for salsa and the pitcher with ice and margarita mix. Then move down the line with the power pod and you've got an instant party. Forget mushy, soggy, half-chopped fruits and veggies. Ninja blade technology--with six individual blades for even, efficient results--offers unique processing power for uniform cutting, blending, and ice crushing whatever you're preparing. One-touch pulsing lets you mince, dice, chop, or puree with ease--just pulse your way to perfectly prepped ingredients. Specifications ?Crush ice into snow in seconds ?Blend frozen fruits into creamy smoothies ?Chop fresh ingredients evenly - no more mush ?Professional blade system ?Interchangeable master pod ?3 - 16 oz. Master prep bowls ?48 oz. Master prep pitcher

Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls

Pros

Cons

Great multi task Ninja

I used to have the Nutri Bullet, but I found that it easily overheated, and one day just started leaking. It stopped working entirely. So I needed to replace it. I've heard about the Ninja Brand of blenders and food processers. I knew this would be a good investment so I picked it up.

I love the Ninja Master Prep Food and Drink maker, and I am so glad I spent the money on it. I use it to make my protein shakes and smoothies, salsa, homemade almond milk, and I also use it a lot to help me prep for dinner. There are so many things that you can do with this Ninja.

I was really surprised at the amount of power this machine had, and how sharp the blades were, even after continually using it for days on end.

This has made my life so much easier, and is so much better quality then other brands that have the same type of product.

Power
The blades are very sharp, which makes the ninja really powerful when it comes to chopping and preparing. There are different settings on the machine depending on what you are trying to do. It can mash, dice, chop, puree, and blend. It's really quick as well.

Safety
The blades can be very dangerous if you aren't careful. You could slice your hand or fingers open easily. Also make sure all the pieces are properly put together. Otherwise it's safe to use.

Ease of Assembly
It's easy to put together and take apart. The plastic tops are easy to open and close. You don't even need to use a manual, it's pretty self explanatory.

It's super easy to clean. You can either clean it by hand by rinsing it off with a little soap. Or you can rinse it off and throw it in the dishwasher. Just be careful if you do wash it by hand because the blades are very sharp and can cut you easily.

The blades are really sharp, and stay sharp. No matter how often you use this, and what you put into it, the blades do not dull down at all. It's also made out of a heavy strong plastic instead of glass, so if you drop anything it won't break.

Was not worth it

I originally purchased this so I can use for my kids food. When my daughter was 5 months old I was starting to give her food and I really wanted to do natural foods then processed foods. I bought this processor hoping it would be easy to make my own foods for her. It seemed pretty easy and figured all I need to do is put the fruits in like a blender. I liked that it came with different containers as well so I can store the food in the freezer if I needed to. Well the first use it did not blend too well. It was really thick. I had to manually smash it so it would not be too thick for my 5 month old. I still kept it hoping once she got a bigger I can still use it. I tried a few more times but it would never do it right. I just ended up smashing it myself or using the blender. It became more of a hassle.

Safety
Its okay, but the blades are pretty sharp when cleaning so just be careful with that.

It was pretty easy to take apart and clean all areas pretty well.

Works great, easy to use

from Sonora, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Handles Tough Jobs

Cons

• Small Capacity

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

This little thing kicks butt. Sometimes I use this instead of my blender because it works so much better (even though it holds a lot less than a blender). One thing in particular, frozen bananas. My blender won't touch them, but this thing has them done in no time. I also love how simple it is to assemble, disassemble, and clean. And yes, the blades are sharp, but that's what makes it work so well!

Was not worth it

from Brooke tx

Safety

It was pretty easy to take apart and clean all areas pretty well.

Great for busy nights

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

The ninja master prep drink and food maker with three extra bowls is one of the best investments I have made in an appliance in the last couple of months. This machined is amazing. Not only is it versatile, but it's small, easy to clean, easy to use, and helps me do a number of things when I'm cooking and most importantly saves me time on school nights when I want to make a nice meal instead of take out. If I'm making a meal that requires a lot of ingredients, especially onions that burn my eyes out, it helps me quickly chop up or mix ingredients and the extra bowls allow me to set it aside to have ready to throw in my meal. It's fast and easy to clean so after using it for my food part of the meal, I can make a great healthy drink for myself and my family quickly and easily. I absolutely love it. It's inexpensive and a great idea for when your busy with weeknights or having a get together and want to get everything done quickly. I love it and I would definitely give this awesome appliance a try.

Great multi task Ninja

from Stroudsburg, PA

Love this machine!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

This machine is perfect for multitasking. I love the different settings. It's perfect for being able to make different foods at once.

Power
    There are different power settings to choose from depending on how much power you need. This food processor can be as gentle as mashing a banana to as powerful as crushing ice cubes.

Safety
    I'm giving this an eight because of how sharp the blades are. This machine is completely safe if you have the common sense to be careful when cleaning around the blade area.

Ease of Assembly
    This machine is very easy to put together. I especially like the finger grips; I usually have difficulty with opening jars.

Throwing this in the dishwasher is the easiest option. However, if you do not have a dishwasher, hand-washing can be a bit of a chore. The blades are sharp and dangerous, so you need to make sure you're extra careful.

I have owned this for three months now, and the blades are just as sharp as the first day I purchased it.

• Ease of Assembly:

Best Food processor ever.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

I like to make mixed drinks and I also needed a new food processor, so when I saw this Ninja Master Prep food and Drink Maker, I figured I could knock out two birds with one stone, but I have found that this is useful for so many things and that is is the best product that you could spend your money on. This Ninja works so well, it is so easy to use and makes it easy to make mixed drinks, smoothies, or even milk shakes. My kids love to have my use it to make them smoothies with real fruit and it is so quick you only have to hold the button for a few seconds and it is mixed and so smooth. The food processing it does is amazing. I have never seen something that works so fast or so good. Mixing anything is so easy in this, even something that is very hard to normally get to be a very thin and smooth consistency. It is very easy to clean and most parts of it are dishwasher safe so it can be washed up really quickly and easily with no hassle, even without putting it in the dishwasher it cleans out really easily with very little effort.

• Ease of Assembly:

It works great but ackward to handle.

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

I bought the Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls because I wanted to make it easier to give my kids healthy drinks. It does work amazingly well and the smoothies are absolutely delicious. It is quick and the extra bowls come in handy for storing left overs. The biggest downside to this thing is the weight and shape of it. I store mine in the cabinets because I do not have the counter space to keep it out all the time. Bending over to retrieve it and then trying to juggle it all to the counter is very frustrating and makes me not use it as much as I might otherwise use it. Assembly is pretty easy just be careful because the blades are very sharp!

Power
    I am absolutely amazed at how powerful the Ninja Master really is.

Safety
    The only reason I am giving safety a 7 is because of how sharp the blades are. Be careful while cleaning the blades or you might slice your finger.

Ease of Assembly
    It is very easy to assemble.

There are a lot of different parts to clean and some of those parts are small making it harder to get all the food bits off of it.

• Ease of Assembly:

Great multipurpose blender handles jobs big and small.

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

Bought this recently to handle parties requiring blended beverages as well as family requests for individual smoothies. Ninja blades created perfect slushy ice for adult beverages, but what sealed the deal was the ability to make single servings without dirtying up a huge pitcher. Icing on the cake is the extra cups.

Power
    Hasn't met an ice cube it couldn't handle yet! Multiply power settings are truly different so you can have as heavy or as light of touch as you want.

Safety
    It's an effective blender so those blades are sharp! Perfectly safe when using common sense.

Ease of Assembly
    Super easy to put together; bottom blade assembly for single servings didn't pose a problem getting off, but don't leak, either. The finger grips are a nice touch, especially if you have difficulty opening jars and such.

Dishwasher safe, my favorite words! Multiple blades for pitcher are on a single rod and come clean in the dishwasher easily.

Blades are staying sharp after much heavy use. Strong plastic has stayed scratch-free.

Ninja Blender-Safe, Speedy, and Economical

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

I am very happy with the combo package. This has saved me tons of money because I don't have to use multiple appliances when the Ninja fulfills my needs. Because it's multi-functional, counter space is saved. It makes a great gift for the college student living in the dorm or first apartment. It's lightweight, portable and the 6 blades are removable making clean up a breeze. It's dishwasher safe

My go to appliance!!!!

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Food And Drink Maker With 3 Extra Bowls:

Easy to use!!! Versatile. I can't imagine my kitchen without my Ninja! I have even ordered some for Christmas presents.

Power
    Chops anything and quickly too!

Ease of Assembly
    Very easy! Comes with extra containers to use and store in as well!

Cleans quickly, dishwasher safe!

Dishwasher safe!
    Chops everything: nuts, coffee beans, and veggies!