Other Food Processors:
KFPW760WH
KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor

KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor

• Ease of Assembly:

It's like having an assistant chef!

My kitchen is full of Kitchen Aid products. For the most part, I have found them to be well made and practical enough to use frequently. The Kitchen Aid 12 cup food processor...Read complete review

My kitchen is full of Kitchen Aid products. For the most part, I have found them to be well made and practical enough to use frequently. The Kitchen Aid 12 cup food processor is no exception.

My favorite feature: The processor comes with a storage case to house the stainless-steel blades. (2-mm slicing disc, 4-mm slicing disc, 4-mm shredding disc, a dough blade, and a spatula) This is a God-send because it keeps all of the discs clean while keeping them in one place.

Power
The 700-watt motor is heavy enough to slice, dice, puree and chop with the best of them.

Safety
This food processor comes with two size bowls to accommodate the smallest to the largest kitchen chore. It also comes with a mini sized blade that when coupled with the smaller bowl turns the unit into a mini food processor on steroids. There are two food chutes, too. One is taller to facilitate the processing of taller food items (think carrots, celery, etc.) and the other works better with smaller chunks of food. The chutes are perfect for protecting fingers and for keeping the food where it is supposed to be.

Ease of Assembly
The food processor assembles in a snap but the unit is heavy and a bit bulky to pull in and out of my cupboard. The bowl lids will often leak if the foodstuff is very liquidy (did I just make up a word?) but, this is a small inconvenience when I consider how well the processor works.

Dishwasher safe. (except the motor, of course)

The **Kitchen Aid 12 cup food processor ** is a work horse in my kitchen and is like having a chef's assistant in my kitchen.

Kitchen Aid 12 Cup Food Processor is worth the money

I bought the Kitchen Aid 12 Cup Food Processor a few years ago as a replacement for my much smaller Cuisinart mini food processor and this is definately worth the money.  It is so efficient and works much better then the little one.  I hate chopping and it usually takes me forever, but this machine does the job for me in no time at all.  It is very simple and easy to put together to use and clean up is a breeze.  There are also tons of accessories, including three different bowl sizes, various blades, an egg whip and juicer.  The machine is quiet when it is in use, yet still very powerful.  There are a few downsides, one being that this food processor is very heavy.  It is cumbersome to move just from one side of the counter to the other when I need to use it.  And aside from the largest bowl, the other two bowls that come with it cannot be used independently and cannot be used with all the different accessories.  Overall, this food processor does it's job and is everything I expected.

Best Food Processer Ever

from Nashville, TN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Handles Tough Jobs
  • Powerful Motor
  • Quiet

• Mincing Meat
    • Mixing Batter
    • Soups

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made for my kitchen. I use it more often than I imagined that I would, so I can say I got a nice surprise and get my money's worth out of the processor.
    I use it so much because I love it and because it is so versatile and capable of doing a bit of this and a bit of that. The machine has the wide mouth so it is easy to toss in fruits or veggies with ease. You will also find this a feature that makes it easier to pour as well.
    It is powerful and has a nice 12 cup canister with it. I love that the food processor can chop, dice, slice, mix, and mince. It truly is versatile in so many ways. It is very easy to use as well.
    Toss it into the dishwasher when its time to clean and the hard work is done for you.
    For the price you will not find a better food processor. Rush out and get it.

Pretty Good

from Libya

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Powerful Motor

Cons

• Small Feeding Tube

• Mixing Batter
    • Soups

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

This is a must-have for any chef

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

I have long been a fan of KitchenAid appliances. I have found them to be well designed, versatile, and durable. This food processor is no exception. It makes beautiful crumbles and dough. We have used it to puree ingredients for soup twice a week all winter long. We love Mexican food and this makes a beautiful fast and fresh salsa - which is also great for quick and easy entertaining. My husband used this to make pie dough last Thanksgiving and now considers himself a convert. Using a food processor is faster and more efficient than doing it by hand, with the same or better results. Also, the capacity is a great feature - I had a mini food processor in the past (four cups) and it just did not get used. I was skeptical that this would be used often enough to justify the space it takes up in the pantry but I have been very impressed and we find ourselves using it more than I could have imagined. We love to cook at home and find ourselves reaching for this three to four times a week. It is relatively easy to clean and the wide mouth is great for adding ingredients without making a huge mess of your countertops. I would buy this as a gift and I would definitely buy it again.

Worth it!

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

I love my KitchenAid 12 cup Wide Mouth Food Processor! I am always cooking something and therefore am always multitasking. This twelve cup food processor is very spacious so I can chop up pretty much everything I need all at one time which saves a lot of time. I love that I can add to it without stopping it. It processes the foods quickly too. It is quick, spacious, and easy to clean. I put mine in the dishwasher. I have had my food processor for about five years now and it has never let me down! I still use it just as much as I did when I first got it! It is a little pricey, but it is worth it! Plus, I was lucky enough to get it for Christmas so I did not have to pay for it. This processor is great weather you are a teenager just learning to cook or a real gourmet chef. It is versatile, easy to maintain, and very much worth the price in my opinion. It is a little bulky, but you will have that with a twelve cup processor. The design is great too. It does not look like an eye sore in my kitchen despite how bulky it is.

Pretty Good Food Processor

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

We have been actively using this food processor for about two years and it has held up pretty well for us. It is definitely powerful and effective at processing multiple types of food. My husband and I eat really clean and so we use a lot of fruits and vegetables in this. It is worked great at chopping food to the consistency we want. The food always comes out great. However, we have had a few issues with ours. The lid of the one we have is really hard to get on all the way. It also developed a small crack in the bowl portion after having it for two years. The last time I made salsa in it, the liquid quickly ran out the bottom of the bowl where it is cracked. It held up really well for two years but I would have liked for it to last a little longer. It is a good product, but I will probably look at other brands when purchasing a new one.

Power
    The power is really good. It always worked really well for us no matter what we put in it. There wasn't anything it could not handle.

Safety
    The lid of ours was hard to get on all the way. Other things about it were very safe.

Ease of Assembly
    There are a lot of pieces to it and you have to have them on just right for it to work.

It is hard to clean due to how many pieces there are. None go in the dishwasher.

Ours lasted for about two years with moderate use.

A great food processor.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

I really love this food processor. It is powerful and easy to assemble and clean. The small footprint makes it a great option for smaller kitchens.

Power
    This machine is as powerful as any other food processor I've used. I've made things like nut butters, hummus, salsa, and chopped vegetables without any difficulties. It also handles hard chunks of bread for making homemade breadcrumbs without any issues.

Safety
    The food processor has two separate safety stops in place to make sure it cannot be operated unsafely. First, he bowl must be locked into the base a certain way. Then, the lid must be locked into the handle in order for the machine to turn on.

Ease of Assembly
    The blade and attachments are very simple to install in the bowl. The bowl and lid must both be locked in a certain position in order for the machine to operate, but that is very simple to do. The only thing that sometimes frustrates me is that the insert for the food tube can only go in one way, but it is not immediately apparent which way that is. Making it reversible would be a nice improvement,

The bowl, attachments, and base are all easy to clean. Everything except the base is dishwasher safe,

This seems like a heavy duty well built machine. I think it will last a long time.

Excellent Processor!!!

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

I really love the KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor (KFPW760) because it makes my life in the kitchen so much easier! I think I had to product for about five or six years so far and it's still working excellent! The food processor is so strong and powerful, and works effectively. My family and I love to eat salads and stuff, so it gets tiring cutting all those vegetables to put inside the salad. With this processor, I usually just put in a cabbage inside and it does the job for me! I also put other vegetables inside and it's so quick and easy. One thing that I like the most about the KitchenAid Food Processor is that it has a wide mouth so I can put items in there without having to cut it into smaller pieces. This machine is safe, so you don't have to worry about it chopping off your fingers or anything, and it's also easy to assemble and clean. I love KitchenAid products and this one also doesn't disappoint!

• Ease of Assembly:

Handles both small and large tasks when cooking.

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

I received this food processor last year for Christmas and have used it several times a week without one bit of problems. I chopped, shred and dice all those food items that require it when preparing a dish. Makes quick work of prepping food!

Power
    Mine has pulse or constant and I tend to use pulse most of the time.

Ease of Assembly
    It took me a bit of time to figure out how to put this thing together but once you do the rest of the time you will not have any difficulty.

• Ease of Assembly:

It's like having an assistant chef!

from Northern, FL

Ease of Assembly

Dishwasher safe. (except the motor, of course)

• Ease of Assembly:

I love my Kitchenaid food processor !

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor:

I absolutely love it! It is so powerful and makes so many things easier! Right out of the box I made tomato sauce, then I made butter. If my boyfriend wasn't about to pick me up I would have made rolls too! The possibilities are endless with this powerhouse machine!

Safety
    Machine will not operate unless everything is properly in place and the lid and bowls are secure.

fool proof!