4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Works great

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Antibacterial Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

I use mr clean for almost everything in my home. I dilute it in a spray bottle for counters and I love to use it for mopping. It freshens the whole house and makes it look and smell clean. It doesn't leave streaks or film. I like this kind because it's antibacterial and a little goes a long way.

Smells great without being over powering.

Trust Mr. Clean

from Elko, Nevada

Mr. Clean products have always been in my household and they are a trusted name that I know makes sure that they are up to par and that their products work well and disinfect the areas that they say they will. I love the combination here with a mixture of Mr. Clean and its power to clean the toughest messes while disinfecting them and then leaving the wonderful and fresh smell of Febreeze behind. This is one of my favorite products to clean every room in my home with. It is great to use on any type of surface, I have granite, wood, tile, linoleum, plastic, and porcelain that I use it on just to name a few. It works great from one surface to another and cleans them all spotless. The only thing that I do not like how it works on is glass, it does leave streaks so it may be multi-purpose but I would not recommend using it on glass. This makes cleaning the bathroom easy and then I know that areas that are normally pretty dirty are clean and not going to spread germs. This even removes so much that is stuck on and set in, and even stains, it is really an all in one product that works on every room in your home.

Mr. clean!

Mr. Clean was among the first of the few brands I purchased when I started to shop for my housecleaning products. This was when I came across the wonderful product, Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Antibacterial Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness. I bought it in Citrus and Lime scent and it was just awesome. It is very affordable that comes in both refill and spray packages. It claims to kill 99.9% of the household germs such as bacteria Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli. It can be used on a number of surfaces and I have used it on tiles, windows, doors, stove top, counters, cabinets, oven and what I was left with sparkly, shining surrounding. To add to the goodness of cleanliness and hygiene, it has this beautiful citrus smell that is so very refreshing. Overall, it eliminates odor, cuts tough grease and kills the bacteria. Though I do not use this product currently, but I can buy it any day, without any hesitation.

Great product

from NA

I purchased Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Antibacterial Liquid Cleaner about six months back from a grocery store nearby. The price was very reasonable of this product. My tiles often get dirty with stains which are tough to remove and the cleaners which I have used previously did not manage to remove these stains completely. This cleaner by Mr. Clean worked on my tiles perfectly. A little proportion of this product can help clean more than five big tiles at a time and there is no greasy effect left on the tiles after using this product. I just need to wipe the tiles with a wet cloth and the tiles shine.

The fragrance of this product is really good and is not so strong as it has a lavender scent which makes the room feel fresh. One bottle can easily last for months even if you use the cleaner regularly. The price and effectiveness of this product makes it a must buy product.

Nice Light-Duty Cleaner

from Blackwell, OK

Overall this is another great product from Mr. Clean. It comes in a large bottle, and at an affordable price. I usually use in a full bucket of hot water to mop down my cabinets after cutting or handling beef and chicken. Since it's also an antibacterial cleaner I use it to mop with once in a while. A full bottle of this usually lasts me for a whole month, partly because I don't like to overuse antibacterial cleaners. It is a really large bottle as well.

I love most of Mr. Clean's products and this is one that I buy about once a month or so. It's great because it's scented with Fabreeze and it's antibacterial. I use it to wipe down the cabinets when I need an antibacterial product, and I've used it to clean our toilet, as that's can get very bacteria infested. I love the nice clean scent it always leaves when I clean with it. However, this isn't a tough cleaner, as I wouldn't use it on soap scum or heavily stained floors. I have given it's performance an eight because it's really just a light-duty cleaner.

two great frangrances in one

from Roanoke, VA

I have always loved the smell of Mr. Clean and the way it cleans since I was a child. Now to have a Mr. Clean antibacterial cleaner with Febreeze is amazing. I also enjoy febreeze products. The combination of Mr. Clean with Febreeze is a gift to my nostrils. These two products working together are a great team. I can clean and deoderize and leave the house smelling great. And the antibacterial properties are an added bonus. It is important today to keep things clean and free of germs. And this new Mr. Clean product has brought my all time favorite into the 21st century and I love it. They say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Mr clean was not broken but he has only been enhanced. And I love it.

Fresh n' Clean!

from Port Charlotte, FL

I really like Mr. Clean w/ Febreeze. I use it at work and home. It has a great cleaning power and a clean citrus scent. The smell lasts and isn't harsh. The price is appropriate, I don't feel like i'm paying to much. Overall great product!

Mr Clean Antibacterial w/ Febreeze smells wonderful as u clean

from El Paso, TX

You have to try **MR CLEAN ANTIBACTERIAL  W/ FEBREEZE CITRUS & LIGHT **.I have been using Mr Clean for a while as a general purpose cleaner  anddisinfectant around my house for some time. I buy the big bottle of Mr Clean  and use it ina spray bottle to apply it. Recently I purchased  this new **MR CLEAN ANTIBACTERIAL W/ FEBREEZE CITRUS & LIGHT **and it made cleaning a sensory pleasure. Loving this product!  I think you will too.I used it to clean my kitchen counters and my whole house was smelling freshand citrusy.  The bottle had a nice grip on the back too which made it easy to holdonto as you pour it.This is a great all purpose cleaner to keep on hand because it is also a disinfectant, whichis why I keep a spray bottle full in the kitchen. Note, to use as a disinfectant you need to use it undiluted and let it remain on surface for 10 minutes. Mr Clean kills 99.9% of bacteria.

This all purpose cleaner/disinfectant did a great job cutting right through the grease on my stove-range hood, which is very stubborn grease to clean . Not only did **MR CLEAN ANTIBACTERIAL W/ FEBREEZE CITRUS & LIGHT **smell great while I was cleaning with it but the fresh citrus smell of Febreeze lingered in the air in my house for a long time.

Won’t be going back to regular MrClean after using  **MR CLEAN ANTIBACTERIAL W/ FEBREEZE CITRUS & LIGHT.**