View more cell phones

• Making calls (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (3)

good cell phone

The build quality and materials are good.  Although its resolution is lower than the S710a's, the V3i inner display's physical screen size is about the same. Meaning it's plenty large, not to mention clear, colorful, and bright. The outer display is nothing special, but it is a compromise for better battery life, so I can live with that. Unlike Sony Ericsson, the new Moto's sport an industry-standard mini-USB charging/data port, and use standard memory cards.  No more proprietary chargers and cables, nor goofy Sony-only "Memory Sticks." The Bluetooth. Motorola has come a long way to improve their implementation, and though it is not as full featured as Sony Ericsson's, it is almost unshakable in its stability. Range is excellent, too. Rreception and call quality are both excellent. Volume could be better, but is still adequate. I have to admit, though, that the S710a was slightly better with earpiece and speakerphone audio volume and quality. Finally, the much maligned UI. Yes, Sony Ericsson trumps everyone with their interface and Address Book; Motorola executes both of these rather clumsily, thus requiring a steep learning curve. However, two areas where Moto outshines Sony Ericsson are 1) consistent UI responsiveness and 2) broad customizability. Now for a word of warning to Mac users. My iTunes-equipped V3i, unlocked and unbranded, came from an overseas market . It has full Bluetooth functionality with my Mac, including iSync. However, some V3i's don't work over Bluetooth - the Mac can't "see" any of the phone's services, thus preventing file transfers or iSync-ability without a USB connection. I can't say for sure if this is related to iTunes or not, but so far it seems the iTunes-loaded V3i's work better. Caveat emptor!

I love motorola phones especially my razor!

I have tried only a few other brands of phones but always had issues with picture quality or connection services. I always liked Motorola,   I liked the razor design because i could get it in pink and I liked the fact it was easy to understand the functions for the most part. My teenager is still teaching me some things:) Previosly I had a phone that had an antena you had to raise to get better signal what a hassle and always worried about bending it too. But this one built inside just flip open and talk. Anouther good feature is the ability to use a micro sd to record your pictures then download to the computer with adapter. So is like having a camera and phone in one for someone who does not use the internet through their service provider. All in all I would buy anouther one. I have dropped mine several times it comes apart but still keeps working once the battery is put back in and its cover on. I am on my second battery with this phone, the down fall is the phone doesn't hold a charge well around my battery operated work equipment. When I'm working my charge is only good for about 36 hrs but on my days off around the house or riding around it stays charged for 3 days. I like that it is easy to find accessories for this model too. I recently invested in a batterycharger by duracell that you charge on your computer to use at work if i have forgotten to charge at home since I work an overnight shift I feel safer with my Razor on me and charged. I will keep mine until it no longer functions.

That is nice for who don't needs to uses enternet

from Us

About Me Student

Pros

• Charges Quickly
  • Opens Easily

Cons

• Charges Slowly

• Texting

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

I had one of this phone it was so great to making calls and texting but i think now we have a phone more new because we needs become more and more
I think before ten years ago that is great selection but now it needs to update

• Phone Size:
  • Just Right
  • Clear

A new phone, but it is a bit old

from Jordan-madaba

About Me Student

Pros

• Good Button Configuration
  • Great Battery Life
  • Opens Easily

Cons

• Weak network screen a bit small and there are no

• Music
  • Texting

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

Phone very well have used it in the past have enjoyed using it is very gorgeous shape as it's small and very cool Amadhrh and its battery is very good as the edges really wonderful and a good mother stripes Pellnsabh beam it well and I was not fantastic and wonderful industry
Light and weighs a little bit
One of the main features that I saw in this phone:
* Color * wonderful * good weight and support nerve and Bluetooth * and for his support for Radio

• Phone Size:
  • Compact
  • Hit or Miss

Review

from Jeddah

About Me Student

Pros

• Durable Design

Cons

• Charges Slowly

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

I really love this mobile so much

• Hit or Miss
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This phone was a waste of money.

from Covington, LA

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

I bought this phone and had to pay full price for it ,because I wasn't due for an upgrade on my contract. At first I felt that it was a good investment,but I was soon proven wrong. The keypad locked up on me not even 2 weeks later,I never dropped it or damaged it in any kind of way -so I called the company. They were very polite and told me they'll send me another one..well after 1 week that phone did the exact same thing. I was very disappointed in this phone,and I will never invest my money in to that kind again.

A good phone, not so great for internet.

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

This phone is great. Battery life is pretty good, about two days average and I talk an hour a day. THe con is that the internet features are pretty bad, but I got this phone right after my work bought me a smartphone so I use that for internet and this just for personal calls. It is a great phone if you are just looking for a phone. The camera is pretty good, but I don't use it much. I haven't used the music player yet. I have the Cingular version, the V3xx, which si the same as the i ony locked to Cingular.

still working after 100 falls

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

I got this phone for my husband and he loved it.  Just kep it in a case if you working off grounds. He was able to easily slide it in his pants pocket and shirt pocket. They came in avariety of colors which is great. I dropped my phone many time and still works in excellent condition. Even after my 5 yr old son it still works fine. This is a great phone. The only down fall is when I want to search for a phone number I have to scroll through almost 100 numbers just to find the one I need and if I accidently click on the wrong number I have to scroll again. This phone doesn't have it where you can easily find a number without going through all that. Other than that I love it espcially its durability.

Razor phones are stylish but are not very reliable!

from jackson, TN

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

Razor phones are great when youre on the go, but you have to be careful where you go with these phones and make sure youre careful of what you do when you get there! a lot of these phones drop a lot of calls and have a lot of mal functions but if youre lucky enough to get a good razor they can be a lot of fun and have really great features!

Motorola - RAZR V3i Cell Phone is a nice basic phone

from Daly City, CA

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

Motorola - RAZR V3i Cell Phone is a nice basic phone.  I never experience any job call with this.  It is -Thin and sleek, it has Good reception, Good sound quality, Voice Dialing.  The Pro is that it does ot have Good battery charge.  The Voice Dialing does not work all the time. I bought this unlock but it works  100%  on the t-mobile to go plan. Very sturdy construction. The speakerphone very clear and overall still a piece of bling. The one thing that is so bad as almost all other motorola phone is that the volume buttons on the side makes it very easy to turn off or turn down the volume.  But other than that the Razr V3i is a phone that has withstood the test of time.  I dropped it many times, and one time even had water damage on it, but after drying it for a few days, to my surprise, it was working again, and the sound it gives is as clear as ever.  The only other complain is its lack of games.

decent, but breaks easily

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

i have had a few of the motorola phones and they tend to be very very user friendly. They however tend to break easily. i think there is a problem with the circut board being too fragile in the case. I tend to drop my things easily though, and if you are one of those people who drop things easily, i would suggest a tougher looking phone or a motorola with a more sturdy looking case surrounding it. My mom and a few of my friends have this phone and they love it. Another thing that is difficult with this phone is that it might get wet easily. My friend knocked a little bit of water on to the their phone and it stated going crazy, buttons started to become unresponsive, and the phone would not turn out. after a quick dry, however, it was back to normal.

Motorola V3I as in ITUNES Flip Phone

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Motorola RAZR Cell Phone:

I personally own a red Motorola V3i model flip phone. I loved this phone at first, then slowly as the days passed, the phone showed it's true colors so to speak! The battery life for one is absolutely horrible, it doesn't stay charged at all! I have had nothing but trouble even when I bought a new battery, that one didn't last either. If you decide to use the cool feature of the "i" which stands for itunes in the phone, you will for sure have no battery life, don't expect to use the phone and listen to music at the same time or on the same charge! The camera is so so on this phone too. Pictures come out grainy and gray! Definitely not to be used for photos that mean something to you! The software that does come with the phone is excellent, letting the user use it for making their own ringtones from songs, storing photos and editing them, and storing backgrounds to use on your phone! The flip part of the phone is good, there is also a little window that shows you who is calling so you dont have to answer if you dont want to! I used to be a Motorola fan, but now, I am not! Recently tried another phone of theirs and battery life is pathetic as well. Do admit, the dark red color my phone came in is nice and not too common out there, but as for the phone overall, I give it a 2 1/2-3 stars if that~!