View more cell phones

Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone

Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone

3.3

AMAZING

OK, the razr is definately the best phone that i have ever used. Im use to using Virgin Mobile and their crappy phones. but my parents have had a lot of phone with cingular and t mobile. I got this phone unlocked from amazon.com and use it with cingular. The signal is amazing compared the to the Kyocera Switchback i had previously. i get 5 bars like everywhere. Except in school. My battery just about dies when my phone is on in school so i really can't say anything on battery life. People have been complaining about ringing volume. On my phone, the ringing volume is exellent. Its VERY loud. my grandmother can even hear it ringing. Its the earpiece volume thats a bit low. I can't really hear people in loud areas like the hallways at my school. thats the only big con i have on this phone. Otherwise its perfect. Although mine is the European version, so mine could be a better version than that of the US. And my phone came with Mobile Phonetools, so i can add pictures, wallpapers ,and shorten my favorite songs to the chorus and use them as my ringtone. So now i don't have to pay for them anymore! If people are complaining about that, try the unlocked European version from amazon. I paid only 170 something.In my opinion,the Euro version is soo much better.

Motorola krazr has lots of features but lacks alot esp. memory!

The Motorola KRAZR K1C is phone offered from MetroPCS.  It is stylish in metallic gray, with shiny mouthpiece and darker outside.  However, the finish on the keys as well as the body of the phone scratch and chip VERY easily.  Mine did so after only one month!  That was very disappointing to me!  Also, I do not like how the bottom (mouthpiece) of the phone is much heavier than the rest of the phone, which makes it nearly impossible to hold the phone without your hands, like when you are doing dishes or something like that.  The speaker is good however.  It has great features, besides the speakerphone, like an awesome mp3 player, camera and video camera.  However, the camera quality is mediocre, especially since there's no external light on it and the lighting options are not good at all; and the video camera has the same lighting problem as well as limits the time you can record, as well as not making it possible to send the videos in a message unless it is a 30 second MMS video, even if you have the space on your phone.  It also only saves about 85 messages TOTAL which is just ridiculous!  That is another thing, there is not enough memory on the phone itself.  I have also had problems saving anything onto my memory card (pix and videos), I never save on it, so I'm stuck saving it onto a full phone with very little memory.  My bluetooth also doesn't work on it and for no apparent reason.

In general, this phone has some nice features, esp. the great speakerphone and mp3 player, but the lack of memory, crappy picture lighting and easily scratched body make it faulty and mediocre and not at all worth the money!  For the money you can get a MUCH better phone from MetroPCS!  I do not recommend this phone at all, shop around for a different one!

Motorola KRAZR - Best cell phone I've had yet!

from Kewaskum, WI

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

I've had this Motorola KRAZR for nearly 3 years now, and it's positively fantastic. I can honestly say I have only had one issue with this cell phone in that time period, and that issue was a worn out battery - which only just happened about 6 months ago. It began to lose its charge very easily, I would fully charge it one evening, and then a day or two later, with VERY limited use, it was already almost dead. So I went to US Cellular and swapped the battery - and it's been once again amazing ever since! I've downloaded things, sent endless text messages, loaded music, listened to music, taken photos - none of which have given me any issue. I've also dropped this phone more times than I'd like to admit, and barely a scratch on the outside. I was considering upgrading when my contract was up, and the guy at the store was shocked that my phone was 2 years old - it looks brand new. And believe me, I'm not exactly very careful with it! I'd love a higher-resolution camera, but it's not my primary photo-taking device, so not a big deal at all. Other than that, if you're not really into all the bells & whistles, this phone is great for the necessities.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Great features with typical Motorola quality.

from Saint Augustine, FL

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

The Motorola KRZR is a stylish, quality phone for those that want advanced features but don't need a full QWERTY keyboard.  I've had the KRZR from T-Mobile for about three years, although it's available from several providers, Typical of Motorola, it's performed flawlessly, with no quality or performance problems.  The battery life was a big point in my purchase decision.  In normal use, it's good for about three days per charge for me, even when using a Bluetooth headset most of that time.  I use it for the occasional text message, and find the intuitive spelling suggestions quite good after it learns your habits.  There are a great range of downloadable ringtones, screensavers and wallpapers available.  I've customized with both from T-Mobile's online store.  The camera is good and adjusts well for all light conditions.

Basically, I've been very happy with this phone.  It's been totally dependable, and I'm a sold Motorola fan, having had several of their products in the past.  Overall, I'd give the KRZR a solid 8 out of ten.  Only heavy texters would miss the full QWERTY keyboard, but in every other respect this is a great phone.

Well, it's been about a year, and while I was still very happy with the KrZR, I've moved on to the Motorola CLIQ 2. The smartphone features bribed me away to the newer model. Still seems to have Motorola quality, with great battery life and all the features that you want to add through Android Apps.
Very happy with the upgrade!

Voice Quality
Great voice quality both on the phone and via Bluetooth.

Battery Life
Even better than the KrZR.

Very good legendary Motorola. The only thing that would be better would be full water-proofing.

Android is almost totally intuitive.

Pretty slick looking. Good screen size and sharpness. Fairly good design of the virtual keyboard. I wanted the full QWERTY keyboard, but now find that I use the virtual one more and more.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Motorloa Krzr K1 is a great, and usefull cell phone.

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

I would have to say this phone has lasted me quite a while. I've had it for about 2 and half years, and its durability is pretty good. I love it's features and design. Sound qualitly is average, and it's battery life is mediocre. Texting is easy, but not as quickly as a phone with a keyboard. The sleek compatiable design is a nice feature. I love how it has a reflective front, I often use it as a compact mirror. The Motorola - Krzr K1 is a great phone and I have come to enjo having a cell phone. I feel as though I a missiong something when I do not have it on me. It's weight is not substantialy heavy, or lightweight, but it is compact enough to slip into a pocket or purse. It's camera quality is ok, could be better, but serves it's purpose. With or without a memory card, it has a great amount of memory, and works well with music. The calendar and datebook help me stay on trck with events, birthdays, and appointments. Overall it's an awesome phone, love it!

Great to have the Motorola-MotoKRZR cell phone.

from Haines, AK

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

I've had this Motorola-MotoKRZR cell phone for a while now and enjoy it a lot. I get to take pictures of my kids when I want or if I have forgotten my camera at home it the cell phone is a good back-up camera. I also enjoy recording friends and family saying, "It's me....." and putting it as their ring tone so I know who it is.

Cute phone but not the best!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

This phone is very cute and nice size the only bad thing is the break really easy. Also another good thing is that you can change it around alot because the have tons and tons of different cover to chose from.....I also like how they have so many different designs and colors to choose from. It is also very thin and you can but it in just about anything....

i love my KRZR

from Roselle, IL

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

I LOVE MY KRZR. I have never had a problem with mine. i have had it for about 1 year. I can not tell you how many times i have dropped mine and still no problems. Yes, the battery can drain fast but all Motorola phones have this issue. The ring is loud so I never miss a call. The pictues come out great. I love the alarm. I use it daily and have never overslept. Its a great phone.

It is okay for a phone but hard to use for the MP3player.

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

This phone is okay as far as a phone goes but the MP3 music feature is hard to use. Also the battery doesn't stay charged for long even just using it as a phone with out the music feature. The phone does take good pictures as long as you have sufficient lighting. It is reliable for phone calls. I guess I was expecting more because I like gadgets.

Wish I had read more reviews

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

I got this phone with the new every two year plan.  I was kind of excited because I thought I would be able to listen to music when I didn't have my ipod with me because I always have my phone.  I still haven't figured out how to add music.  I thought I would be able to add music from my itunes, but haven't figured that out yet.  Also, had to buy a bigger card, like another review said,  to be able to hold more music otherwise it will only hold about 3-4 songs.  I also cannot hear very well on this phone. Speaker phone on it work good, but when I hold it up to my ear, I can't hear very well.

Good Service

from Haverford, PA

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

The MotoKRzr is a good phone.  I have a tendency of breaking phones and thus far this one is holding up.  It does get thumbprints and scratches too easily, though, but it looks perty.  It does not have a good selection of ring tones.  The MP3 player is very easy to use.

Cool design

from Watervliet, NY

Comments about Motorola - MotoKRZR Cell Phone:

I love being able to watch videos on my phone and listen to music although the customer service for Verizon leaves alot to be desired. With my old Sprint phone I was able to have the phone vibrate and ring at the same time and also set personalized ring tones. With the KRZR it's one or the other, if you have Vibrate on then it will only ring the default ring tone.