Other Baby Monitors:
Motorola
MBP36
Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White

Summary

Motorola's MBP36 Digital Audio Baby Monitor will give you the reassurance that your child is resting peacefully. Equipped with 2.4GHz FHSS technology for sound clarity, you can feel comfortable your little one will come through loud and clear when they need you. A 3.5" LCD color display shows sound and video monitoring, with infrared night vision. Data encryption is built-in for added security. The MBP36 digital audio baby monitor has an impressive range of up to 200 meters with an out of range warning, allowing you to move around the house or yard comfortably, knowing you will hear when your little one is awake. The MBP36 Digital Audio Baby Monitor by Motorola is the perfect choice for any parent or caregiver.

Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White

Pros

Cons

• No (3), Yes (3)

A worthy investment

from IN

Comments about Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White:

The Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White was my number 1 pick on my baby registry. This is a more expensive piece of baby equipment, around two hundred dollars, but the piece of mind it brings is priceless. The camera part goes in babies room, it is equipped with night vision allowing you to see your baby even in the dark. This was a selling feature for me. You do not need to leave a light on, or guess what your baby is doing, you can actually see at any given time. The camera can be set on a dresser, or mounted on a ceiling or wall, and can be adjusted to get the best view. The monitor is a large 3.5 screen, which provides a great picture. Another favorite feature is the long range of motion, I can be in the yard while she naps and still see and hear everything! There is an alert to let you know if you are leaving the range of view. The monitor also has full volume, which can be adjusted as well as a zoom feature. The Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White is well worth the money and I recommend it for any new parent!

Too many flaws

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White:

I purchased the Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor to watch my niece when she's napping or when I have to briefly leave the room. I was satisfied with this camera's image when light is present, but I was extremely disappointed when I viewed the monitor in low lighting. I couldn't make out any image in low lighting and could only tell something was on the display because a blur of pixels changed formation. On the bright side I find the audio output to be very loud and clear for the most part, but it sometimes has static.
My major complaint about this camera is that it isn't reliable. When I first used this camera everything appeared to be working fine until I realized that the image on the monitor wasn't moving. I was able to get it working again by turning it off and back on. This would occur from time to time, but it pales in comparison to it constantly being out of range. I would literally be 30 ft away from the monitor and it would signal that I was out of range. The odd thing is that it would be working perfect then lose signal and my distance remained the same. I definitely wouldn't recommend the Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor because night vision is useless, constantly out of range, and the display freezes without warning.

No more fear anymore

from algeria

Comments about Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White:

No more fear anymore, your children under your patronage throughout the day with Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor.

Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White:

The baby monitor helps parents track their baby. This one works as parents expect,...

• Was this a gift?:

Such a extra sense of peace of mind

from Dallastown, PA

Pros

• Color Screen
  • Infrared Night Vision
  • Plays Soothing Music
  • Plug In And Battery Op
  • Sound Notifying Lights
  • Two Way Radio

Cons

• Poor Battery Life
  • Staticky

• For infants
  • For newborns
  • For One Or Multiple Rooms
  • For Sleepwalkers
  • for toddlers

Comments about Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White:

I have 3 children. 14, 12 & 2. When my two oldest were babies I had always said, "I wish they had monitors with pictures too!" Don't I wish I would have invented it instead of just gripe about it. Ha! There is no better security and peace of mind in being able to not only hear your little one but to also be able to see them and communicate with them if need be (for the older kids that is). The picture quality is fantastic during my son's nap time during the day and sufficient in infrared mode at night time. I have always been a huge worrier of SIDS amongst any and every other parents worst nightmares of what could happen when our babies are in separate areas of the house from us parents. Thanks to the Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor those worries have been put to rest. If there wasn't such annoying sound interference from basically anything that admits electricity than I would have given this monitor five stars. I still highly recommend it because I not only can watch my toddler with one monitor but I purchased an additional monitor for my 12 year old sleepwalker so I can pan from one room to the other and watch them both. Simply amazing in my opinion and worth every penny spent.

• Was this a gift?:

The best digital vedeo baby monitor !

from Milpitas , CA

Comments about Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor w/ 3.5 Inch Color - White:

I bought this item for my daughter 6 months . This is my first camera for baby monitor . I am so excited and it is very good for me. I can monitor my daughter from living room during watching my favorite football match. It has very good screen , it is very clear and easy to watch. Overall , the quality of product is good . I has been used more then 4 months , so far so good. You should buy it. It is really useful.

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand