View more cell phones

Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone

Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone

3.4

The Moto VE465 has so many features and really holds it's charge

The Moto VE465 from Alltel Wireless offers so much more than I expected in a cell phone. It is a rugged style Clam Design with a 1.2 MP Camera with video. MP3 Player with music capabilities. Supports Stereo Bluetooth. GPS Capable and an expandable Memory slot. When looking at all the phones available when I was going to make my purchase I chose this phone for all the features it has and the one thing I liked about this phone is the phone pad. It is solid and will keep out dirt and grime from getting in between your number buttons like my old phone had. It lights up so you can see what numbers you need or for ease of texting. This model takes really clear pictures too. I purchased the memory card to save all my pictures.....you can have it automatically save them and then you can just upload them when you are ready to print. This phone has voice recognition which I love. This phone also has a setting for hearing aid compatibility. I love this phone and another great thing is how long this battery holds it's charge. I have never had any of my cell phones hold it's charge for 5 days until this one. I don't have it one 24 hours a day but in comparison to my use my other phones barely would last 3 days.

Decent cell phone applications, but a little high priced.

I bought this phone for the Boost mobile network. I was surprised to find how small the keys were. They are raised to a point. It does have a full Qwerty keyboard, but is close to impossible to hit the keys correctly if you have bigger sized fingers. When you are texting and trying to text out a full phone number, you have to hit a function button before every number. If you are a big time texter, as I am, then you know that can take a lot of extra unnecessary time.

Additionally, I ran into trouble with lack of signal. There were several times where I could not even use my phone because I had no signal at all.

However, if you are looking for a no contract, smart phone that is not horribly overpriced like some I have seen, then I would suggest you go with this particular phone.

The internet capabilities were not as good as any of the other phones I had either. I do know that had to do with Boost being the carrier, I have used Sprint and their internet capabilities were outstanding to say the least.

I did like the camera and the video. Both worked really well.

The Motorola Cluth Cell phone is a great choice

from Selma, AL

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

The Motorola Clutch Cell Phone is a great option for those who cant pay a fortune for a cell phone but want a modern sleek look. It is great for texting and looks so cute and stylish because you can change out the covers. I do wish you could put is in the clip with the rubber band case on it. I love the shape of the buttons b/c it helps when texting. I do wish it had better ringtones I was disappointed when I heard that the ringers were the ancient ones I thought I was getting a modern phone. But overall I am satisfied because it does what it is suited for. Oh wish the camera/pictures were more clear.

I love my Boost i465

from Sicklerville, NJ

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

I love my new Boost i465 cell phone. Its so much better than the other Boost phone I had ,the long sleek one with limited functions. I'm enjoying the QWERTY keyboard, it makes texting so much better & easier. Its allso Bluetooth compatible witch makes talking on the phone so much easier especially if I'm busy doing other thing. I am in the process of getting three more Boost i465 for my husband and two of my children. I like that the camera can instantly be a video camera at a push of a button. I really, really, really love, like,& enjoy my Boost i465 phone.

Thank you for your time and paticence,

Mrs. Ethel Martin

The Motorola phone is great!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

I love my phone, it is easy to use and has a sleek design. I have had this phone for almost two years now, with no problems, while some of my friend have gone through three to four phones, mine has out lasted them all. I like simple easy to use products, that are still attractive, but not to much hassle.

The Motorola Clutch Is Junk

from Asbury Park, NJ

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

My Husband and I decided to get out of our big contracts with another company and go with a prepaid company. Boost seemed like a great deal but to be sure we bought the basic phones first. We figured we would spend minimal money making sure that the network was reliable in our area. Once we were sure, my husband started eyeing the clutch. I bought it for him for Christmas and it turned out to be a huge mistake. The phone feels cheap in your hand, the keys are small so if you don't have tiny hands you'll have a difficult time texting. Surfing the internet is a joke. The phone is constantly locking up and restarting. Basically, if you only want to talk, and nothing else, this phone would be just okay. The best feature on this phone is the walkie talkie option, and you get that with the basic phone so there really was no point in paying so much for the Motorola Clutch i465. We have since moved on from Boost and are much happier with better phones.

Don't pay too much for the Motorola Clutch

from Hartford, MI

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

I have been very happy with most of my Motorola phones but the Clutch falls short of what I normally expect from the manufacturer.  While the phone has some very great features the interface was difficult to manage.  The battery was great for what I needed the phone which was mostly text messaging, I only needed to charge the phone every few days but i'm not sure how it would have held up to calls, and normal use.

The biggest problem with the phone is the keypad lock, it took a lot for me to figure out how to unlock the phone and not to mention lock it.  Also any contact with the keys even when locked turned on the screen, which I know is important but not practical if the phone is to be stored in a backpack, pocket, purse etc...

The small screen size was great for text messaging but when I tried to use the web browser I was dissappointed, no good functionality and very hard to read.

boost phone

from Houston, TX

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

Ok the Boost i465 phone is pretty cool. You can access the internet from a button on the screen. It gives you a keypad that you can see to text and dial phone numbers. Now the phone does have downfalls. Like, after a certain amount of time having the phone the volume for text messages stops working. I have been on the phone with tech support several times and no one can tell me why it stopped working. Why are they in tech support if they can't help. The picture shots that you take using the phone does not give a clear picture. The adjustment quality on the phone is very poor. Sometimes the signal goes out for no reason. Too many dropped calls. I have been a boost customer since Jan 2006 and this phone is not one of there best. The sound quality of the phone works perfect. Any and everyone can here the phone ring and who is on the phone. The keys on the keyboard are rather small. The screen is the right size.

Good phone for teens.

from Henderson, NC

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

This is a good phone for teenagers but no so much for adults. I like the fact that it has a full qwerty keyboard which makes it very easy to text. If you have big fingers which many people do, i wouldn't suggest this phone. Great for teens though.

The Motorola Clutch i465 is Good.

from Hillsboro, OR

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

This phone is decent for what it is. It's a standard Motorola phone with not many extra features. Though it has a camera, the picture quality is less than great. The main reason why I purchased this phone, was the fact that it has a feature where you can use it as a walkie talkie with the Nextel network, via Boost Mobile. I am able to communicate with loved ones, without using my minutes. That feature is also great because it is fun to talk with others via the walkie talkie (radio) and it reminds me of my childhood when I would play with friends. Even though it is a basic cell phone, the call quality is good. There isn't too much static on the other line, and I am able to hear callers well. I would recommend this to anyone who just wants a basic phone that's durable and don't mind that it lacks a lot of those special feature. Overall, the main attraction however, would be the walkie talkie feature of the phone.

Blackberry Wanna-be,

from Wapakoneta, OH

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

This phone was a huge dissapointment. It is just a chunky over dressed phone trying to pretend to be what it's not. This phone is an utter embarassment to all phone's everywhere. The only worth while features are the large screen and full qwerty keyboard, other than that it is a piece of crap miles behind other next gen phones. The fact that the people selling you the phone have no actual idea about them except for what they read off the box makes it twice as embarrasing. It is a good sixe and actually pretty durable. The full qwerty keyboard is actually quite functional. But there are just too many flaws to actually count it as a decent phone. For starters the pirce is really large for what you're getting as far as the phone itself. The screen display is of terrible quality, the web browers is so slow that it is practically useless, and also the camera quality is terrible. But for what the phone lacks the unlimited plans you can get for the phone are worth it.

the clutch

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Motorola Clutch i465 Cell Phone:

This phone i think is one of the nicest phones that has came out from boost. I like its wide screen so its easy to see and its features like the walkie talkie and the web. Because of the size of ths phone it is easy to fit in your pocket for on the job, bike rides, or just hanging with your friends. The keyboard on this phone makes it easy to send text messages as well. Its keyboard is a nice easy way to handle the keys. Your fingers dont hit alot of letters at the same time like some phones do. I also like the camera key on the top by the screen to easily get to the camera and i also like the web key up top as well. Over all I think that this phone is a nice phone and very good to have around. Also another this is i've dropped this phone many times and it has never broken so it can take some falls without worrying if its not gonnna work after that.. id say outta all of boost motorola phones this one is one of the best.