View more cell phones

Motorola
C118
Motorola Cell Phone

Motorola Cell Phone

The Motorola C118 Cell phone was an OK cell phone.

from Johnstown, PA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

The Motorola C118 Cell Phone was an OK cell phone to use. It is very user friendly, has good sound quality, and sends text messages fast.  The only thing I really disliked about it was that I couldn't get service where ever I went. I only had service in very few locations. So it is not a good idea to own one if you live in the woods. Other than that small thing, it is a pretty good device. I would recommend it more, for city people, and young people getting a first cell phone. It is very affordable. It could be improved somewhat on a few things. The service is nice. Activation is very very easy, whether you do it online, or over the phone. I chose to do it over the phone, because when I usually try to activate it online, it get an error,  and the people are very friendly to help me out.

It is a great first phone for everyone.

from Bixby, OK

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I got this for my 11 year old son. It is very easy to use and easy to carry around with you. It is one of the ones i reccomend for anyone that want a cell phone but don;t want to have to sit down and read a giant book to use it.

If all you want to do is talk, this is your phone!

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

After going through several cell phones that did not hold up or were outdated quickly, I decided that all I wanted was a phone to talk on.  I don't text, nor do I need to check my email every minute.  Although this phone has these capabilities, all I use it for is to keep in contact with my family throughout the day.  This little Motorola is perfect to carry in a pocket in your purse or in the pocket of your jeans.  You don't have to worry about opening it or closing it, everything you need is on the face of it without having to look for it.  You can lock the keys so that you don't have to worry about buttons being pushed accidentally.  It is very user friendly and gets great reception.  I paid less money for this phone than any I've ever had and it has held up better under regular day to day use than any I've ever had.  It has even withstood my two year old granddaughter wanting to "talk" on it.  It is a great value if you just want a plain jane phone without all the bells and whistles!

Quality and style

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I have a purple Motorolla C118 cell phone. It is very efficient for text messaging and phone calls. It is a good value for my money. I would recommend it to anyone who just need basic phone services at an attractive price. The casing is colorful and sleek for a hand held device. The phone is easy to use because of its graphical user like interface. If you want a great phone I do recommend this cell phone for basic use.