View more cell phones

Motorola - Cell Phone

Too slow

from Englishtown, NJ

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

Got this as an upgrade but wish I had my old phone back. This one is really slow which makes it frustrating if you are a speed texter (which I am not, and its slow even for me). Also battery life isnt great. When I am able to get another upgrade, I will def. go with LG as I have had very pleasant experiences with their phones.

Motorola BT51 gets the job done.

from Norman, OK

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

I have enjoyed this little phone. I have had it for almost a year and it still works great.

I love the vibrant colors it comes it...mine is purple which gives it character.

As a phone, it seems to be up there with the best of them. It gets the job done and I usually don't have trouble making and receiving calls. I don't text but know that that works fine too.

The camera is pretty high quality and the color screen makes using it more exciting. It is blue tooth capable.

I use the alarm clock on my phone daily and it definitely wakes me up. I'm not a huge fan of the ring tones and alerts it came with, but they do the job.

I'm a fan of the basic perks, one of which is the calculator. I use it all the time when shopping.

This phone can play music, though not very much unless you buy a memory card. I'm impressed with how good the music sounds considering the device it's being played on, but don't use it very often. You can access the music without opening the phone which is also nice, but it takes a while for the backlight to turn off, and if you don't wait until it's turned off, you will press one of the icons on the screen which will open something without you realizing it.