Other Cell Phones:

Cons

Awesome!

from Gadsden, AL

Comments about Motorola ATRIX 2 Cell Phone:

Okay so I wasn't sure on this one when I got it, but I came to find within my first few minutes of playing with the phone that I had been so cheating myself all this time! I had only considered this phone to not be worth my time for the most part. I was so wrong! This phone has it all! It has a front and back camera! The back camera comes with 8mp and a flash! The screen is responsive much to my surprise! It's really a great looking phone! It came with a sd card slot for more memory also! This thing takes some great pictures and allows me to not only do one thing at a time, but TWO! Yep. Dual processor! I was so amazed to find a phone that gets put up there with some of the "phone greats" that everyone goes after! Had someone known that this phone was so great, they would have jumped on it before I had the opportunity! This really is a high end smartphone! I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone looking for a great phone!

Motorola Atrix 2

Comments about Motorola ATRIX 2 Cell Phone:

The Motorola Atrix 2 is a pretty decent phone. One of the best qualities about it though, is it has an HDMI hookup. So you can watch movies off Netflix by plugging in the HDMI cable. Another good thing about it: has a SD card slot! The camera isn't too bad, but isn't the greatest. I have yet to figure out how to take a screenshot though. LOL! Speaking of the camera i think it is 8 MP; not too bad picture quality. You can zoom in while taking a picture then after you take a picture you can zoom in some more. I couldn't find any really good apps to edit the pictures. Another terrible quality about the Atrix 2 is for some the battery life was sucked out of it. I could play on my phone for a maximum of two hours and the battery would be dead.. The Atrix 2 has a small screen like other phones, but when you turn it sideways it is like a widescreen; that's another good quality. I like this phone because it allows you to have multiple windows open while browsing the internet. I would recommend this phone because the price is definitely right. I hope this helps one out! Thank you for reading.

Super Easy to Use

Comments about Motorola ATRIX 2 Cell Phone:

First smartphone purchase. Purchase a Samsung Infuse and hated it. Returned it to purchase the Motorola Atrix 2 due to the great ratings. Plus I am not a fan of Apple.
I have had this phone a year now and still love it. I havent had any issues other than when the operating systme was upgraded from gingerbread to ice cream sandwich. Some items on screen changed so it was almost like getting a new phone. After learning the new features, I am back to normal.

Voice Quality
So much better than the Smasung Infuse.

Battery Life
After 10 months a notice a decrease but my phone came with a free extra battery so I am using that one.

As a newbie to smartphones, I found this phone to be super user friendly.