Other Floor Cleaners:

Mohawk FloorCare Essentials Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner

Cleaner for Laminate Floors

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Mohawk FloorCare Essentials Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner:

For years we've lived in a home with a wood floor, but we now have laminate and I wasn't sure how to best care for it. I ended up buying this floor cleaner from the dealer who installed our laminate flooring, so I bought it based on his recommendation.

The floor cleaner comes in a spray bottle and comes out of the bottle clear. It has a light scent, but I can't really say I care for it. This can be used in two ways, it can be sprayed directly onto the floor, or it can be sprayed onto the bottom of my microfiber mop. I find spraying it on the floor works the best for me.

Although this works well, I think a big parf of how well it works also depends on the type of mop you are using. I sweep my floor first to remove all dust and dirt, spray a small area, then go over the area with my mop. My floors really shine!

Since we have pets, I am glad this cleaner is non-toxic. I feel it is safe for use around children and pets.

Easy to apply, makes floor shine and dries quickly

Not my favorite scent, but not too bad

Mohawk all surface cleaner all natural

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about Mohawk FloorCare Essentials Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner:

I have been trying to go greener and provide my family with healthy alternatives to harsh chemicals in my cleaning products . I just Discovered Mohawk all natural cleaners and really love the Hardwood/ hard surface cleaner for floors and hard surfaces .

Mohawk Hardwood Hard Surface Cleaner is 100% non-toxic- safe to use around people and pets! It dries fast with no soapy residue and leaves a fresh clean scent.

Ready to use - no mixing required this comes in a spray bottle or a gallon jug . I really love the scent and it cleans hard surfaces very nicely . So If you want to have clean but still keep it green you really cant go wrong with this awesome product