Other General Household Cleaners:
Method
Method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cons

I love the Method products!

I absolutely love the Method products and they all work great while being kind to the environment. Im not a strict non chemical user but after I tried method cleaners I use them a lot. Method cleaners work perfectly and they make the most unique and awesome scents. This wood cleaner has almond scent and it is by far my most favorite. I love how this wood spray cleans the wood gently aand leaves it shiny and smooth without leaving a greasy residue behind. Method cleaners dont have the stinky and unsafe chemicals but they really do work as well and sometimes better than the other cleaners out there. If you have wood floors and wood furniture I reccomend using this Method wood cleaner and also getting the Method floor cleaner that also is almond scented. They have the best scent and leave the room with a light almond scent and all the wood will shine for days. Method cleaners are a bit pricey but they are worth every penny because they work so well and smell fabulous!

A yummy dusting spray for wood but I wish it was more powerful.

I've been a big fan of the method line of cleaning products for over three years now.  I am asthmatic and live with three parrots who are sensitive to harsh fumes like me.  method cleansers are non-toxic, biodegradable, and easy on the lungs which is something that both the birds and I appreciate.  *method wood for good spray* is a no-wax formula designed to clean wood surfaces and leave just a bit of shine.  The bottle suggests spraying it directly onto a soft cloth, but I usually just spray it directly onto the surface that I want to clean.  It has a pleasant almond fragrance that lingers in a room for up to an hour after use.  This product is simple but especially easy to use.  One swipe across wood removes loose dust and dirt from a surface.  If dirt or other stains are set in, you'll have to spray some more *wood for good *and apply some elbow grease.  I definitely find myself working harder to dust and clean furniture when I am using this cleaner instead of Pledge or something similar.  The natural ingredients don't seem to be as powerful as those in traditional dusting sprays, nor do they leave much of a shine behind.  I really appreciate the fact that *method wood for good* doesn't have harsh fumes to irritate my asthma.  Although it may not be a perfect dusting spray, I am happy with it and willing to use some muscle on my part to remove stains.  Also, the almond fragrance is wonderful! I've been using *wood for good* for over two years now and will continue to use it for as long as it is available.  Recommended!

I love the Method products!

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Not for super dirty surfaces

• Cleaning
  • Home

A great cleaner

from Anchorage, AK

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Efficient

• Cleaning

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

I had a hard time finding a wood cleaner that wasn't animal tested on. I don't love the smell of this product, but it works really well. I was just using a damp cloth to dust before, and this cleaner really makes the wood look nice and seem to keep it cleaner for longer. I like this cleaner, a lot!

Superrrrrrrrrrrrb!

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

Method cleaning products are to be loved, since they are plant based, environmentally responsible and non toxic. This was the first time I bought something specific to clean the wooden furniture and surfaces around my house. The Method Wood for Good Daily Clean cleans all the grease and dirt and leaves a streak free shiny surface. Just a spray and wipe off with any spare cloth, and you are all set. Fragrance can be overwhelming for some but nutty scent was kind of ok with me, I just left the windows open for a few minutes. This plant based wood cleaning product comes in a beautiful recyclable bottle, this is yet another way to be environmentally responsible. All the things I clean with this spray looks extra new every time. I have used it along with the Method wood polish for the best results and was blown away with the results. It is a super awesome product for daily cleaning that has no harmful chemicals or emit any harsh fumes.

It needs a little more power but it's a good, eco alternative.

from West Virginia

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

This is another one of those products I purchased when we started to go organic and natural a few months back. I ordered everything under the sun in an all natural or organic product for our home. Some products I've fallen in love with, some I've tossed, and I've found myself in the middle with a few other products.

This product is one of the ones that falls in the middle with me. It has an okay smell to it but it doesn't seem to provide as much oomph as I usually like when it comes to dusting and dust removal. It doesn't seem to grip and strip away all the dirt like some of my other products used to. The wood still looks slightly shiny and it doesn't feel oily or greasy but it seems to lack a bit of power that I desire. I do give it a good score for being eco friendly. The bottle is a spray bottle which is better for me and the environment than an aerosol can is. It is also recyclable which I like. The polish does a good job of making wood look nice and feel nice but I seem to notice a lot of dust resettling after I clean.

It does a good job of conditioning and polishing the wood but it doesn't pick up or keep away dust bunnies like my old product did.

The scent isn't too bad. It's clean smelling.

Great natural wood cleaner

from Greer, SC

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

Method Wood for Good Daily Clean is a fantastic product offered by Method. We have really enjoyed using this cleaner for the wood surfaces in our home. It does awesome at cleaning and shining wooden surfaces like bookshelves, shelves, end tables and coffee table tops. We are incorporating more natural cleaners into our home and were thrilled to find our that Method makes a wood cleaner. The price is great too. It's about the same as the harsh chemical-filled alternatives, but with all the nasties those cleaners have. We have two little people running around our house so we're conscious of the cleaners we use. I can feel confident using this wood cleaner from Method and I love that. If your family is looking for a more natural wood surface cleaner I encourage you to try out Method's Wood for Good Daily clean. You will not be disappointed with this product!

Great Healthier Alternative To The Yellow Can!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

I used to be a Pledge girl but I've been trying to cut out as many artificial chemicals and products from my home for the safety of all my family members - humans and fur cover alike. So, when I discovered that Method made a wood cleaning product I had to get some.

I don't have any heirloom pieces or anything but I do have standard wood end tables, etc. so I was just looking for something to get them clean and not leave a nasty residue behind that I would have to worry about getting on my family's hands or furry feet. There just is no residue. It cleans, taking away dust and ick and leaving a clean, pleasant smelling surface. It's not slippery or greasy or anything, just plain clean.

I love that this is a spray bottle and not an aerosol can which means that it's better for my family and the environment. Plus, the bottle is recyclable, which is just another bonus.

I do have to say that I don't use this with the coordinating microfiber cloth. Instead, I use it with some old wash cloths that I keep for cleaning. If you have a lot of wood to clean you won't be able to do everything with a single cloth, but that's just common sense.

Love the smell and the way it works

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

Over the past few years, I have been trying to switch to natural house cleaning products. I had tried some other Method products, and been happy with the results, so I decided to try their Wood for Good cleaner. I had been using Pledge previous to this switch, and I have to say that Wood for Good does just as good a job as Pledge at cleaning. In addition, I really love the smell, which is a little like almonds. Even though I have allergies, I have never had a problem with the smell lingering or being bothersome, as some of the other reviewers have mentioned. I use this on all the wood furniture throughout my house, including some antique pieces. Wood for Good works well to make everything shine and gets rid of the surface dust quite easily. I also use it to clean the blades on my ceiling fans, as well as the bannister on the stairs. However, this product is not meant for hardwood floors. One of the best things is that a little goes a long way, and one bottle will last for quite a long time.

Works great!

from Arnold, MO

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

A little goes a long way with this product. A bottle usually lasts me for a year. I spray some on my cloth or even a Swiffer duster and with just a small amount of the product all of the dust comes up nicely.
    I also really love Method's products because they are better for the environment and safer to use around my family and my pets.
    I would absolutely recommend using this product!

I have to dust my house frequently because of my pets but I strongly feel that Wood For Good gives me some extra time between dustings. My wood furniture is left shiny and streak free and I don't feel like this product leaves any build up on anything.
    We have even gotten sunscreen on our wood dresser by accident and this helped clean it up quite nicely.

This product has a nice scent but it is not overpowering and doesn't linger forever. I like that I am not spraying an aerosol product and breathing it in.

Method Wood for God Daily Cleaner is fantastic!

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

I own a beautiful Duncan Phyfe dinning room table and china cabinet. My grandparents bought it in the 1950's and I received it after there passing. It sat in their dining room and seldom was used except to collect dust. I loved the Method Wood for Good Daily Cleaner. I have never seen my grandparents table shine like it does after I clean it. It does the cleaning job well and has a beautiful shine once it is clean. I also love the almond smell of the cleaner. It is very pleasant and doesn't assault the senses like so many other cleaning products do. I use this product to clean my table every single day and I've noticed that my table keeps looking better. It rejuvenates the wood as it cleans. Fantastic product and I would highly recomend

Cleans and rejuvenates the wood

It's a light almond sent that isn't overpowering

wonderful on wood

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Method Wood for Good Daily Clean:

Of all household chores, dusting furniture is by far one of my least favorite tasks. Method Wood for Good Spray certainly makes that chore much easier and enjoyable. Spray onto a microfiber cloth and simply wipe dust away from any wood furniture or surface. You don't want to use this on your floors, however, as it can make the surface slippery. For floors you want to use the Wood for Good floor care by Method. This wood spray has the same wonderful aroma of almond when you use it. It is simple to spray and goes a long way. It leaves no chemical residue or stickiness on your furniture. You do want to allow some time to dry as it tends to be a little bit oily, as with any furniture polish. It works well on dark or light stained wood. I have even used it on wooden tables that have been painted black. It does a great job of getting the dust off all these surfaces. And you can feel good about using earth-friendly cleaning products!