Other Online Degrees:
Minnesota School of Business -

Minnesota School of Business -

You will not find this anywhere else in higher ed. Love it.

Comments about Minnesota School of Business -:

I completed my assoicates at a local community college and to be honest it was a struggle. I was typically in classes of 40-100 students, the instructor usually had been in academia their entire lives with very little real work experience, and I felt like just a number. I wanted to try something a little different after I had a friend tell me about their awesome experience in the vet tech program at MSB. I am 2 quarters away from graduation in my bachelor's in business and have absolutely loved this school. Class sizes are as low as 6 and as high as 15. When I need help or need to speak with someone they get back to me immediately and know my name! Tuition is in the mid 450's but this quarter they just reduced it to $425 if you a full time student. They are a little more than my community college but less than any private school.

Class Selection
The thing that set MSB apart is that they are with you every step of the way. I had access to my advisor, I had access to the education department, I had access to my instructors. You will not find this involvement at any other school.

Teaching Quality
Here I have had really good and a couple of bad instructors. Most instructors are adjuncts that are working in their field so you do have professionals with real experience but sometimes they needed more time to hone their classroom skills. Overall though, the majority has been great.

Financial Aid
They walk you through the process step by step. You meet with your personal advisor each quarter and if you have a question or want to meet with them. Go to the front desk and they see you in 5-10 minutes.

Accreditation
If you plan to go here and transfer credits don't bother. From what I've learned their accreditation is much more stringent (national) but most schools adhere to regional accreditation so it can be difficult to transfer credit. That being said, the curriculum seems to be the exact same thing at my past college so I am a little ignorant on how that all works. I think technical/career type colleges are usually nationally accredited and schools that are a liberal arts type college are typically regionally accredited.

• Class Selection:
  • Teaching Quality:
  • Financial Aid:
  • Accreditation:

GREAT experience - was able to get a job shortly after grad.

Comments about Minnesota School of Business -:

Loved my expereince here. Was able to land a job soon after graduation.

Class Selection
Was able to get everything worked into schedule.

Teaching Quality
Awesome expereince. I learned something new each time I went to class (Info Tech)

Financial Aid
Normal I suppose.

Accreditation
I am not sure of the major differences other than national accreditation is normal for career schools and are required to report more data to remain a member.

• Class Selection:
  • Teaching Quality:
  • Financial Aid:
  • Accreditation:

WORST SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Minnesota School of Business -:

WORST SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY is the best comment I have. Any person who says this school is good is likely to be an owner or employee of the college.My wife went to this school and they employ very unprofessional instructors and staff. They do not understand how to run an organized class or how to teach students information they will need on the job. You can complete all the homework and pass the test and grading is not consistent with work put into the classes. If it is not too late do not even consider this school as an option. If you are already a student and you have a chance to get out and go to another school do it now before it is too late. I believe any person that has had problems with the Minnesota School of Business should place their complaints with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) so that others will not be hoodwinked by this so called college and waste, time, effort and money.

I have a worthless degree from MSB!

from Saint Cloud, MN

Comments about Minnesota School of Business -:

Life is too short and precious to waste it on a worthless degree from MSB. Over half the graduates end up working at McFuckingdonalds or the like.  If you want a real career, go for something in the health field like nursing , these jobs pay extremely well and are in high demand. Follow my advice and do not get your education from the Minnesota School of Bullshit, and life will be good!