Other Paints:
Miller
Miller Devine paint

Miller Devine paint

Devine Paints are simply the best.

Comments about Miller Devine paint:

Devine paint is the sine qua non of interior paints. My company, Cascade Painting and Restoration in Portland, OR has been using the best paints we can find for the last 25 years. Devine is the best. Rich and creamy, its a pleasure to brush and roll, and the coverage is excellent. Devine's color palette is the best there is, with a splendid selection. Carl N.

Painting walls has never been easier

from Sherwood, OR

Comments about Miller Devine paint:

I have always like Miller paint because their colors are amazing and the fact that it is made in the Northwest.  I had a friend recommend their new paint called Devine.  It definately lives up to its name!  I was extremely impressed with the quality of the product, the colors it came in and the ease of application.  I only bought 1 gallon to paint my son's 10 x 10 room and in one coat I was done!  I have never had a paint go on in one application.  Usually it takes at least a couple of applications before it looks right.  It did not splatter off of the roller, I am assuming because of it's thickness.  It is very durable paint and has definately been easy to clean and remove marks from the walls.  The paint it thick and creamy and still looks great after one year.  I think that the only con at this point is the price.  You are definately paying for a high quality paint but then again if you use only one gallon instead of two I guess that you are saving money.  So in that sense it is probably less to use this paint.  I would definately recommend this paint to anyone who wants a high quality product that lasts.