4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Appliation:

A unique finish that doesn't look like spray paint

I used **Rust Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint to **repurpose an old cast iron floor lamp base.  In just a few minutes, a piece of rusty scrap was transformed into a lamp for a night stand.  It had the design, and **Rust Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint **added just the right finish.

What a disaster.

I read and followed the instructions precisely, but this did not work for me.  After about 20 swipes of paint on a plastic pot I bought, drips started flying out on the pot.  Then only drips were coming out.  Then it stopped coming out altogether.  And the plastic top of the can came off.  I need one or two more solid coats before this will be evenly covered--I am hoping the spots will be hidden then, too.  I have a nearly full can of paint that won't come out and a half-covered pot.  Now what?

It's simple superb

from NA

About Me Beginner

Pros

• Adds Protection
  • Coats Well
  • Great Color
  • Long Lasting

Cons

• Adding Personality
    • Remodels
    • Touch-ups

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

It was the year 2014 and I had just renovated my house. The furniture looked so filthy that I wanted to sell it but I had spent a lot of money already that I couldn't afford to buy new furniture. The kitchen cabinets were looking so ugly and dirty with marks and rust all over that I wanted to get a cover for it but my friend suggested that I get it painted instead. I asked the price to get it painted and they were charged about $30 which was too expensive and when I inquired the price of this paint, the price was so less that I thought I should paint it myself. I started paining the first cabinet and left it for 5 hours to dry and it looked really good as if it was brand new. It took me 5 days to paint all my 5 cabinets and the kitchen was looking perfect after this and whoever came to my house to see the changes I had made kept praising me for getting the cabinets painted on my own and my neighbor asked me about this metallic spray paint and herself purchased it from a nearby store. She was confused of how to use it but it's so simple that I had just to explain her the method of painting and she got her car and other furniture painted with this spray paint. It's been 2 years now and the paint is as it is. Great product.

Best for wrought iron furniture.

from Florida

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

I have a set of wrought iron chairs that have seen better days, not only that but I have put them through the gauntlet of different paints trying to give them new life. That was when I found Rustoleum Hammered Bronze.

Not only does this spray paint go on smoothly and cleanly but it sticks to the iron much better than any other spray or traditional paint that I have tried to paint iron or other metal furniture with.

The hammered bronze is such a beautiful color and finish that it really spruced up the chairs. For the price it is a great deal, it was almost like buying a new set of chairs.

Quality
    Really good quality stuff. A little more expensive than your basic can of spray paint, but the quality is better.

I love in extra wet , extra humid Florida And the chairs that I painted with this hammered bronze paint have withstood the weather great.

Coverage
    The coverage is smooth, and really actually quite beautiful. I was impressed with how well it covered the chips and cracks of the old paint and really brought new life to the chairs.

Easy to apply .

• Ease of Appliation:

Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint is the best!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

I purchased a lovely little wrought iron cafe table with 2 chairs at a resale shop it was in rough shape. But I could see the beauty in it. I just didn't know how to get it to a usable state. I didn't want to spend a lot of time trying to refinish it. But I really wanted to put it on my patio because it was just so lovely. Then I found Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint. I thought it would be perfect since it leaves the hammered look. Since the surface of my furniture was so rough. So I figured I'd try it. It was the perfect solution to my problem. When I finished I couldn't have been happier with the results. It made my table and chairs look amazing. It was the perfect solution. It looks so nice. It has a nice hammered effect just like the can says. So I didn't have to worry about the finish at all.

Quality
    I've said it before. But this is one of the best brands of paint on the market.

This paint is very durable. I leave my table and chairs outside in the summer weather and it is holding up beautifully.

Covers exceptionally well.

Ease of Appliation
    So easy to apply. It goes on so smoothly without streaking of running.

beautiful color

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

I'm usually not a spray paint person, but I decided to redo my guest room not long before having guests over, so I grabbed the spray paint hoping it would be fast, and I was right. I did not use it to do the entire room just a few accents, but I absolutely loved it! I think that if it were a different color I would definitely use it on the entirely of a room in my house. The color was beautiful and the paint went so quickly and so nicely! I'm definitely going to purchase this spray paint next time there is a home project that I want to do.

Quality
    The quality of this paint is just fantastic! Its really holds it own when it comes to the way it looks, and it's not badly priced.

As I previously said it's great and can really speak for itself. For the price it really is great.

Coverage
    The coverage is much better then I expected. Usually when I use spray paint I have to spray it a few times before it really sticks and looks nice, but wit this I only had to spray it once.

• Ease of Appliation:

Amazing, beautiful paint with many, many uses.

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

This Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic spray paint, first off, looks absolutely gorgeous. It is easy to apply - you must simply add primer first and then coat whatever you are painting with this hammered bronze metallic spray paint. I have used this spray paint for many projects, such as painting my bicycle frame from a boring flat black to this exciting hammered bronze color. I highly recommend this spray paint to anyone who likes the metallic hammered bronze color and just wants a easy-to-use and good-looking spray paint.

Quality
    The quality is excellent - the colors all look really quite nice. The paint goes onto surfaces nicely and looks great. However, on my bicycle frame, the paint does get scratched a little bit, but I guess that should be normal.

As I mentioned above, the paint can scratch a little with prolonged usage, but that's just normal wear and tear.

Coverage
    One can has enough paint to last you for at least a couple of small projects.

Just point and spray.

• Ease of Appliation:

One of my craft cabinet staples

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

This is a staple in my craft cabinet. I absolutely love this paint. I first purchased it on sale and decided to give it a try. I had a fire pit that needing painting and I was going to go with a plain flat black paint. Since this paint was on sale, I thought it might look nice and it said that it stops rust so I thought that would be a plus. It turned out so much better than I ever expected. I ended up painting my ceiling fans and used this paint for the metal components on the fan. My favorite is the oil rubbed bronze. I have even purchased some ugly knick knacks from thrift stores and repainted them with this hammered metallic spray and they come out looking beautiful. I always have some of this spray paint on hand.

Quality
    I was amazed by the quality of this spray paint. Rustoleum is some of the best spray paint there is and the hammered metallic is one of my favorites.

Ease of Appliation
    Application is so easy. It also sprays in all directions so it makes it easy to get into those hard to reach places.

I love this spray

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

I bought this spray to use on my outside furniture. I wanted something to brighten up the furniture, it was faded from the sun. It was much less expensive to try to spray paint the furniture rather than buying all new furniture.
    This product worked great and made the furniture look like brand new. I only needed one coat of the spray and it went on very easily. It did not leave any drip marks and dried very fast. I love how easy it really to make my furniture look nice again.
    I will continue to buy this product for my future spray paint needs as it is very easy and gets the job done.

I only used one coat on my lawn furniture and it really has held up great. My furniture is in the sun all of the time since we live in Florida and hasn't faded since I spray painted it four months ago.

Coverage
    This product sprays very easily and does not leave drip marks or streaks. I only needed one coat and it covered perfectly.

Ease of Appliation
    The bottle has a great aerosol spray that is very easy to use.

So easy to use!

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

If I recall right, this was the first spray paint I ever purchased. I got this to give a new look to my lamp base. I bought Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint and I was amused by the results. It comes with simple instructions to follow. All I had to do was shake well and spray in a steady back-and-forth motion. I applied 2 coats I guess, and my lamp base looked brand new. Thereafter I used this paint on many other things around the house which needed some depth and life. I bought the metallic paint in more shades as well. The paint had excellent coverage and was also chip resistant. Not to forget I have also used this paint on plastic, glass, wood and metal surfaces and it has done wonders. It never looked like the job has been done by an amateur. The best thing about this paint was I had to use no primer, all I did was cleaned the surface and sprayed. Yes, this paint saves both time and money!

• Ease of Appliation:

Get your outdoor furniture looking new again

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

I was so pleased with the outcome of my outdoor furniture's look, that I haven't used any other brand other than Rust-Oleum.

Quality
    I would recommend the Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze-Metallic Spray-Paint to everyone who enjoys doing DIY projects because it has excellent quality and durability. The grainy feel it leaves on the furniture helps bring out that somewhat rustic antique look and keeps it from rusting.

I bought the Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze-Metallic Spray Paint to give my patio furniture a new look. I wanted to get a durable spray paint that would endure extreme weathers. I was very happy with my choice and am still glad that I choose this brand over others because my furniture still looks great after withstanding 2 solid years of extreme heat, high winds and heavy rains.

Coverage
    The condensation of the paint gives a fantastic coverage to that old rusted furniture you refuse to get rid of.

Ease of Appliation
    I was able to easily apply the spray paint without creating a mess! As long as you keep a steady hand, you can't go wrong.

Really good spray paint

Comments about Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint:

When you have those around the house little fix-ups or have a little project you want to do with some spray paint I would choose Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint because it can really make your old furniture turn into something new. Try using this next time you want to renew something in your home, whether it is a chair, a table, or even a dresser whatever you choose to renew will look better once sprayed with Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint. I just did a project on a bookcase which I found in a garage sale and sprayed it with Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint and it turned it good as new! The piece of furniture was a nasty old white color with pieces of paint half on and half off, the piece was a mess and once I sprayed it with Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic Spray Paint it seriously looked like I had just went to the store and bought a new bookcase! This product is highly recommend if you know how to use spray paint.