4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Longevity:

Paint it black--best tanning lotion i've ever used.

I like to go tanning a lot. I've used many different tanning lotions from tigle lotions to bronzing lotions. This is one of the best indoor tanning lotions I have ever used. Paint it Black does just what it promises to do. It gave me a nice color after only a few sessions. My problem is that I always plateau with tanning. The bronzers in this lotion help me to get even darker. This formula is not greasy. The smell isn't that good but better than some I've used. After tanning with Paint it Black, my skin is left feeling smooth.

Some tanning lotions are harsh on the skin and can irritate those sensitive areas. This lotion was very easy on the skin. No itching or burning or redness. I would give this lotion a 9 out of 10. I have smelled better lotions. It doesn't smell like tanning, I just don't think it smells all that great.

Also, the tan does wear off. Remember, some of the tan acquired while using this lotion is from the bronzers in the lotion. As with any other bronzer, or self-tanner, it will wash off. If you're looking for a tan that is intense and lasts a long time, I would try a tingle cream which actually stimulates the skin to absorb more of the light.

Was nothing like I expected.

Millennium Tanning Products Paint It Black 50X Auto-Darkening Dark Tanning Lotion was nothing like I had expected. I was disappointed with this product. It didn't have a pleasant smell and I just didnt'get the results I had hoped for. I have used numerous tanning lotions from this distributer and have never issued a complaint,but this specific one displeased me. I hope this is just my personal opinion because I have always been fond of Millennium Tanning Products. However, Paint it Black 50X Auto-Darkening just was not for me. I usually tan fairly easy and this burnt me to a crisp! I tanned my regular amount of time 15 minutes in just a lay down tanning bed. I like stuff with bronzer not so much a darkening factor or need I say the cooking factor! That has to be awful for your skin since it's literally cooking you. I am totally for tanning,but not with this particular lotion. I recommend trying all Millennium Tanning Products.Well, maybe not this one....

Quick and long-lasting tan.

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Dries Quickly
  • Easy To Apply
  • Natural Tan
  • Not Greasy
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Bad Odor
  • Uneven Fade

• Body

Comments about Millennium Tanning Products Paint It Black 50X Auto-Darkening Dark Tanning Lotion:

I don't tan very often and I am very fair-skinned, when I started tanning someone suggested that I use this and let me try the bottle they had. I don't typically buy bronzing lotions or anything of the sort, but I wanted to try this and I am familiar with the application. The only thing I find repelling about this particular lotion is the scent. Most products like this have a pleasant "tropical" or cocoa butter scent, but this product has a very strong chemical odor. I like that it has a dark tint so I can tell if I missed a spot when applying and while most people don't like that aspect, as I stated previously I don't use these products very often and I like that extra comfort of knowing that I'm not going to have blotches. After tanning and using this product I noticed immediate results. I was worried at first that it would be streaky because it dries very fast, but I didn't notice any streaks. After tanning several times while using this products I achieved my desired tan and it took half of the time it has taken using other products. I don't use lotions very often, other than what I know will work due to skin allergies. I was happy to see that this product didn't cause any irritation. It has been nearly a month since I used this product and though I have had some fading, I am still quite tan.

Pros: Long-lasting, not streaky, easy to apply, good for sensitive skin.
Cons: awful chemical smell, dark tint that some may dislike

The Only Plus: The Tan Lasts Forever.

from Blackwell, OK

The Millennium Tanning Paint It Black 50X Auto Tanning Lotion is not a very good self tanning lotion in my opinion. It doesn't have a very good smell, and it's very hard to apply. I have been using self tanning products for years, so I know how to use them. When I applied this, it started streaking, and look like I actually applied paint. I know how to apply tanning lotions, so I feel it's too dark which makes it streak easily. After that, I had to be careful about the amount I put on and put it on very lightly. I decided to finally buy another tanning lotion because this one was just too much trouble to apply.

It tans your skin very well, and quickly. I suggest anyone using this be careful when applying it as it streaks very easily.

Ease of Application
It streaks easily because it's so dark and absorbs fast. I didn't buy it again for this reason.

Horrible smell. I heard another person say it smelled like paint, I don't think it's that bad. It definitely smells like chemicals. If you like products that smell good, I wouldn't recommend this.

Longevity
The tan did seem to last a while. I would say about it's has the longest longevity out of all the self tanners I've used. That's the only good part. However if you're skin is streaked, well, it's not so good. Just be careful when applying.

Great Stuff

The Millennium Tanning Lotion line has always been one of the higher quality products. Their Paint It Black Tanning Lotion doesn't disappoint. I used this product over this past summer, and it did a great job bronzing up my skin. I should also mention that I am fairly light skinned, and it typically takes me all summer to start to show any tan lines. This lotion darkened me up to a natural tone in a matter of a couple of weeks. The lotion itself is not greasy, or hard to apply. It's also not super thin and watery. It goes on easy, and has a pleasant fruity smell to it.
Overall this is one of the best tanning lotions I have ever used. I would recommend it for use out in the sun, or a tanning bed if that's your thing.

This is probably one of the fastest working tanning lotions I have ever used.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply. The lotion is pliable. Not greasy or runny.

Very pleasant scent. Not over bearing.

Longevity
This will darken you up, and last quite some time; even after you stop using it.

Great product

Paint it Black is awesome! I love to use this tanning lotion because it actually helps you tan naturally as well as give you some instantaneous color. It works really well at helping you get darker than you naturally would in the sun. I love it because it gives you color right away while helping you keep it. The smell is horrible, but I can deal with that because it gives you great results. It also does not harm the skin in any way. With other lotions I can only use them once in awhile because it will irritate sensitive skin, but with Paint it Black I can use it every day for at least a week in a row and there are no adverse effects. It is really easy to apply and you can use as much as you desire without having gross orange spots or it looking incredibly uneven. I would certainly use this product as a first resort when tanning or just when you need a little quick color to your skin.

Not too bad.

from TN

I use a lot of different tanning lotions each summer just because I like to switch it up. My cousin had a bottle of this Millennium Tanning Products Paint it Black 50X Auto-Darkening Dark Tanning Lotion and I decided to try it out. I thought it worked pretty good. It left just the right amount of "instant" color on my skin and did seem to help me tan better also. The lotion itself made my skin feel soft and smooth. However I did not really enjoy the scent. It just was not that appealing to me. I tend to like coconut smelling tanning lotions. This lotion just was not my taste. I like that when you use this lotion you do not turn out looking orange at all. It was very easy to spread on evenly so I did not have to worry about streaks either. I would recommend this tanning lotion to others because it does work pretty good and lasts for a while. The only thing I was not impressed with about this lotions was the scent.

• Longevity:

Paint it orange and spotty

I have used at least a dozen different indoor tanning lotions, both high and low end brands. This was the only indoor tanning lotion that turned my skin orange with some areas very spotty looking. I understand the importance of serious exfoliation, meticulous application and deep moisturizing of your skin while tanning. I'm not a novice at indoor tanning. With that said, I don't believe it was user error that caused my skin to turn orange or spotty. My hands were even so orange that traditional methods to clean bronzers off your skin didn't even work. The smell was horrendous as well. While I was in the tanning bed I could smell it heating up and when I left I would walk around smelling myself and it was bad. I would shower and my skin would still smell. My clothes wouldn't even wash clean or release the smell when I washed them. They still smelled like this lotion. It was terrible. I am clearly not a fan of this lotion and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Great tanning product

Millennium Tanning Products Paint It Black 50X Auto-Darkening Dark Tanning Lotion is a great tanning lotion and a great price. It gets you very dark in a short time. The only cons are that the smell isn't the greatest, not horrible but I've smelled better. Also make sure to wash your hands as it can stain after some time. And don't shower for a few hours after tanning as the bronze's will wash away. But that is also true for all bronzing lotions!

It gets you dark after just a few uses

Longevity
As long as you don't shower right away, you will see noticeable results that last

Paint in a bottle

It is paint. And I painted with it. It smells like paint and tastes like paint. It dries after you paint with it and you need a paint brush or a roller to use it. It is thick and sticks to the walls and then they are a different color because you painted it.

• Longevity:

Good product, but price is too high.

This tanning lotion is good, goes on smooth, results in decent color, tolerable smell, but way too expensive.

Can get a decent base tan from it, but not so much for someone wanting a lot of color.

Goes on very smooth.

Smells OKAY to me, not something I really enjoy, but it's bearable.

• Longevity:

Got a nice color from paint it black

from South Amboy, NJ

Paint it black left my skin soft and silky. It was a good bronzer that did not leave my skin streaky.After a couple uses, I had a nice natural looking tan . The only drawback was the smell was not that good.