4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

The best sleep aid that works in 10 min and no A.M. grogginess!

I have been taking MidNite for the last 2 years.  I used to take other over the counter pills but some didn't work and most make me tired in the morning.  The first time I tried MidNite I was hooked.  They disolve in your mouth so you don't need water and they work in 10 minutes - just 1 pill.  Sometimes on Sundays when I am not that tired but have to get to sleep because of work the next day, I need to take 2 to get to sleep.  But average time is 10 minutes to fall asleep.  I took these throughout my entire pregnancy without a problem.  Thank god for these during my pregnancy - otherwise I would have never slept at night.

Don't waste your money on Midnite sleep aid

I have a job that I work different hours all the time and sometimes need a sleeping pill. However the way I feel when I wake up the next day is like I am in a fog or something like that. I saw an ad for Midnite sleeping pills in the Sunday paper coupon section and thought I would give it a try. Midnite says you can take this pill anytime and not worry about feeling groggy the next day. Well, that part is true but the reason that it is true because it does nothing to help you fall asleep. I should have noticed that it was not a good product when it describes it as a herbal supplement. Basically it is like drinking a cup of tea. In fact the main ingredients are lemon balm, chamomile, and lavender. This is more of a chewy candy than a sleep aid. If that makes you go to sleep than this product is for you. The only bright spot is that Midnite is a chewable product and you can take it any time and anywhere. I have tried it a couple of times and it did not work at all.  So my recommendation is stay away from this and get the Tylenol PM even though it will make you feel groggy the next day.

Very good sleep aid!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

MidNite Natural Natural Sleep Aid is wonderful! It really did work for me when I get occasional insomnia.I prefer taking a product like this that contains melatonin instead of some of the other ones that seem so much stronger and left me in a fog the next morning. I want to wake up feeling refreshed and not have a groggy sleep hangover as some people call it. The best tip is to remember to take it fairly early.

It is very effective and doesn't make me feel groggy in the morning like some products do. It is more gentle and natural.

It is so very easy to use and very convenient.

Immediacy
It does take a little time to feel the effects but that is because it is supposed to make you feel relaxed and not feel like you have been drugged,so just remember not to take it too late at night.

Side Effects
I never did have any side effects of any type while using this product. I would just say that this should just be used occasionally and not to depend on it for every night use and if you have a persistent problem then you should consult your doctor.

• Side Effects:

The only sleeping pill I take.

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

I have tried many other sleeping pills and none of them worked. I was taking double the amount and not even feeling tired! I tried MidNite and I took one and I was asleep within the hour.

It is very effective. I take one (occasionally two after a half hour if I'm trying to go to bed way to early) and almost immediatly I start feeling tired. I normally fall asleep while reading my book and wake up the next morning feeling refreshed and awake. It's wonderful!

It's amazing. I keep it by my bed because you don't have to get up to use it. You don't need water. You chew up the pill and it leaves a sweet taste (not strong) in your mouth. Not medicine like at all.

Immediacy
Within five minutes of taking it I start to feel tired, even if I was hyper and wound up when I took it. Within the half hour I am normally asleep. Sometimes I do have to take two, but only if I'm trying to go to bed earlier than normal because I have to wake up early.

Side Effects
I have never gotten a side effect from using this product. I use it quite frequently and feel fine the next day.

• Side Effects:

It works well, plain Melatonin works for me, too

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

I have always suffered from insomnia and concluded I have a melatonin deficiency. I have tried melatonin, then I received a sample of MidNite. It worked very well. It made it easier for me to fall asleep and, more importantly, helped me stay asleep. I always feel groggy in the morning, but I felt less groggy after using MidNite. I believe it is because I slept more soundly. I have much more vivid and lucid dreams after using MidNite, so I believe I am getting more REM sleep. This is probably why I feel better in the morning.

It does a great job on helping me to fall asleep and stay asleep, exactly as advertised.

I used the tablets, not the chewable ones, so it's easy to take. It might be harder for those who have a hard time swallowing pills.

Immediacy
It takes effect pretty quickly. I learned not to take it before my before-bed shower or I would be dragging by the time I made it to bed.

Side Effects
I have not noticed any side effects.

I love this stuff!

from Galloway, OH

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

I used to use Mid Nite regularly. I started having problems sleeping several years ago. When I heard of this product, I was excited as I had never taken a sleep aid, fearful of the side effects. I also would wake up after going to bed in the middle of the night and knew I didn't have another 8 hours to sleep. I wanted to still wake up at my normal time. Without Mid Nite, I would have been up several hours. I found that with it, I would fall asleep within half an hour but still wake up fully refreshed.

Then I started having trouble just going to sleep to begin with. My usual sleep remedies (drinking milk, watching boring tv, doing crossword puzzles, etc.) stopped working. I started taking Mid Nite nightly. After several months, the immediacy slowed down. It went from taking half an hour to an hour to an hour and a half, but I knew how long it would take and could plan accordingly.

The pills dissolve immediately. The flavor isn't bad. They changed to cherry, and I kind of miss the old flavor, but it is pleasant. I had to stop taking this when I was pregnant and didn't have any trouble, so no addiction side effects. I would highly recommend Mid Nite for intermediate or regular sleep troubles, when going to bed or in the middle of the night.

Side Effects
None

Good product!

from Dudley, GA

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

This is a good product for overcoming insomnia. It is easy to take and works quickly with no noticeable side effects. Even when taken in the middle of the night, it does not prevent you from feeling alert upon waking several hours later. This product is worth trying if you have difficulty falling asleep at night.

• Side Effects:

MidNite Natural Sleep Aid works some of the time.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

My husband had a cerebral hemorrhage 5 weeks ago, and both our lives changed so much. I took care of him for 14 days before I finally got him to agree to go into hospital. After 5 days he was back home. As he is off of his blood thinners I need to watch him in case he has another stroke or heart attack.

I need something to help me to sleep, but not a sleeping tablet, or Tylenol pm, as I could have been in too deep of a sleep. So I bought MidNite Natural Sleep Aid. It is not habit forming, and drug free.

After laying in bed for several hours I will take one, and sometimes I fall asleep fairly quickly. It only seems to last about 3 hours, but that is better than none at all.

When I have been exhausted I have taken it straight away, and it doesn't seem to work then. I am not sure if it is that I am over tired.

So it is kind of hit and miss for me. I will continue to use it, because around 3 a.m. in the morning when I am still awake, is the best time for it to work.

Doesn't work when I first go to bed. Seemed to work when I use it during the night.

Simple.

Sometimes.

Side Effects
None.

Don't waste your money on Midnite sleep aid

from Utica, MI

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

Finally! Sleep without the "hangover"!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

Ever since my children were born, I've been a terrible, light sleeper. I have trouble falling asleep, trouble staying asleep, and trouble waking up too early - there's never a pattern, so my insomnia is hard to treat with conventional sleep aids. That's why I've become an enthusiastic user of Midnite. It really works, any time of night, and I love that I can take it before bed or during the night, as needed, since I don't want to take any medication that I don't absolutely have to. I never feel groggy in the mornings, which is a plus for busy moms like me who hit the ground running and don't have time to ease into the day. I still use Tylenol PM and prescription sleep aids occasionally, when there is serious pain or another health issue involved. But for typical, run-of-the mill restlessness, Midnite works great -- it relaxes me and helps me get the good night's sleep I need to do my best for my family.

• Side Effects:

I had mixed results with MidNite

from Shelbyville, TN

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

I bought MidNite because I could not find the dissolvable sleep aid that I normally use. I wanted to use a dissolvable sleep aid because I hate getting out of bed to take something, and I can't leave any water by my bed or the cat will get into it. The MidNite put me to sleep pretty quickly (within a half hour) after taking it. I like the fact that it is a natural sleep remedy that I can take without worrying about whether or not I am going to get a full 8 hours of sleep. Sometimes it's too late for that after I realize I have insomnia. MidNite says it can be taken in the middle of the night. I have tried that, and I did not wake up groggy. The product has a mild Cherry flavor, which is not bad.

Unfortunately, I have found the results of this product to be inconsistent. Sometimes it puts me to sleep and sometimes it doesn't. I prefer the Unisom sleep melts to this product, but stores do not seem to be carrying them anymore. I have had a significant problem with this product. Three times out of ten uses, I have woken up with a headache. This has not been pleasant. I am not sure why I am having this side effect. It could have nothing to do with the medication, but I personally think I am either having some kind of reaction to the ingredients or I am sleeping so deeply that I do not move. I'm not decided on whether or not I would buy this product again. I will probably try it a few more times. If I still wake up with headaches, I will not buy it again. If I stop having the headaches, I will probably buy it again. With my inconsistent results, I cannot recommend to others.

Best Sleep Aid I Have Found!

from Herndon, VA

Comments about MidNite Natural Sleep Aid:

I FALL ASLEEP QUICKLY AND WAKE UP WITHOUT BEING SLEEPY!For most of my life it generally takes at least 30 minutes, but usually 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours to fall asleep.  Once I'm asleep I can go back to sleep.  I often tell people, I have to relearn how to fall asleep every night.Anyway, bought this recently with a coupon to try it and it is the best thing I have ever tried.  I have tried unisom and benedryl, among a few other pills, but they don't help me fall asleep, but make we groggy and sleepy in the morning.I take a pill about 10-15 minutes before going to bed.  When I go to sleep I fall asleep within 10 minutes (which only happened before when I was really sick and perhaps taking nightquil).When I wake up (after 6 hours which is standard for me), I don't feel sleepy at all.  It is almost difficult for me to go to sleep when I wake up (i.e. forcing myself to get more sleep). It is awesome, but I plan on trying to reduce my use of it, if I can, once I get to a regular sleeping schedule, but supposedly since it is "all natural" there shouldn't be any addicting side effects.  The only side effect I have seen is that I haven't wanted to skip taking it because I fall asleep so well!

Now, if you are a person that has a problem staying asleep, you may want to consider the more groggy,sleepy-inducing meds, which is NOT for me.