Other Video Game Consoles:
Microsoft
97090539M
Microsoft Xbox One Console 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories

Summary

Make this holiday a special one with this amazing bundle!

Microsoft Xbox One Console 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories

Top console

from Top top xbox

About Me Auto Enthusiast

Pros

• Corners Well
  • Wears Evenly

Cons

• Poor Traction

• All City
  • Mostly City

Comments about Microsoft Xbox One Console 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories:

Top xbox one

Pricey

from Hendersonville, NC

Pros

• Great graphics

Cons

• Pricey

We owned the Xbox 360 for many years and our entire family loved it. Since we play as a family and use it a lot for watching movies and such, we decided to upgrade to the Xbox one. I have to say that it is a pretty awesome console. I love that Xbox finally made it so that we can connect to Netflix because we use it for that a lot. My son also uses it to browse the internet. We purchased the bundle which came with the Call of Duty game and extra accessories, so it was a deal. However, this console is certainly not easy on the wallet. And you are also going to pay quite a bit more for accessories and extra controllers. If you decide to upgrade, you are going to pay a pretty penny to do so. Is it worth it? I would say "yes" if you and your family enjoy it together or if you are a serious gamer. If you are just a casual user and only enjoy playing every once in a while I would suggest sticking with the 360 model until the price drops on the one. Just my opinion.

• Was this a gift?:

XBox 360

from old forge, pa USA

Pros

• fun
    • Great game selection
    • Great price
    • Innovative

Cons

• Wifi Sometimes Acts Up

It is a great game.system for the.price!

• Was this a gift?: