3.4
MetroPCS
MetroPCS - ZTE Corporation C78 Cell Phone

MetroPCS - ZTE Corporation C78 Cell Phone

3.4

great for just calling and texting.

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about MetroPCS - ZTE Corporation C78 Cell Phone:

Metro company is actually a very good company. If your looking for a phone service that allows you to have unlimited texting and calling, metro is the company to be at. But, this company you have to actually buy the phones,and there phones are really expensive and they don't really have that many variety. There phones also don't look as wonderful. When you buy the phone, no games come on there at all and if you don't want any games you have to, of course, buy them. Its not even a trial game you can download.

The Best Cell phone company if you live in a major city

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about MetroPCS - ZTE Corporation C78 Cell Phone:

I love this cell phone company.  As far as their individual phones go, their certainly competiitive with almost any cellphone on the market.  The idea of paying an affordable, flat rate for unlimited service is an idea definitely after its time.

The fact that you can't use it without roaming just anywhere is not that much of a deterant, as the savings are so huge compared with most major and or contract carriers that you can easily get a prepaid phone to cover roaming and *still* save alot of money.  Also, their flat rate and long distance rate included is also competitive with many land line carriers, which opens the possibility for you to not even need a land line, if you so choose.  It can't be beat.  I'm glad they're expanding continually.  So over time, even more included covered are is being opened up.

Also, it must be noted that the flat rate is perfect bill control for those talkative teenagers who can you put you in the poorhouse with their obcessive talking and texting...

It's an alright phone.

from Zephyrhills, FL

Comments about MetroPCS - ZTE Corporation C78 Cell Phone:

Well when i was looking for a metro pcs phone i had several options for different phones. I looked at each one carefully and decided to look more into the ZTE Metro PCS - C78 Cell Phone. After looking into it i decided to buy this some what pricey phone. I figured it looked like it was worth the price. After recieving the phone and reading the instructions and features packet i set up the phone and started using it. Well the phone wasn't all it was cracked up to be. First problem i had was setting up the contact list and getting the ringtone changed. When i set the default it didn't reset all my contacts to have that ringtone i had to manually go through and do it which was a pain. Second problem i had was it was difficult to download songs onto it. and the final problem i had with it is that when im talking for awhile or texting alot all the sudden my phone will just shut off completely which is very aggrivating. It also gets poor reception ever where practically. The style and the color is about the only real appealing thing about this phone tha i like now.

MtroPCS overall is a good carrier, but has many problems,

from Waterford, MI

Comments about MetroPCS - ZTE Corporation C78 Cell Phone:

MetroPCS is a good carrier.  It has good prices.  It also has some very good family plans,  My mother, father, and I all have MetroPCS.  Some other good things about it are the locations of the stores, the creepy peopple who work at the stores, the ants and other odd bugs I see in the stores,  My cellular phone that I have freezes a lot.  I do not like it at all.  It really annoys me.  It also really annoys me when my phone acts up in other ways.  This includes when numbers randomly appear on the screen or how my or my mothers fone ust randomly turns on and off.  Also, the battery drains realy fast and I find it  irratating.  I also think that the phones look unappealing.  Theyloook like a hunk of broken plastic.  Other than all of these FLAWS, I find the company good.  I am able to use my phone for use of leisure and for urgent or emergency calls.  Also, my phone is too big to fit in my pocket, so I have come up with some creative places to put it.  That is all, goodbye.

The Metro PCS ZTE is an amazing phone for an affordable price!

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about MetroPCS - ZTE Corporation C78 Cell Phone:

I bought this phone 4 months ago, and it is incredable. I had never heard of the Metro PCS ZTE before. It is thin, but not to thin.It has amazing features, such as bluetooth, camera, and web access. Surprisingly enough, it is very affordable too! I Love it!