Other Snacks & Cookies:

Subpar fruit snacks

Pros

Cons

Comments about Member's Mark - Zoo Animal Fruit Snacks:

These fruit snacks are okay and satisfy your hunger, but really aren't anything special. I prefer other brands for their superior taste and higher quantity. The green ones in particular taste rather "off", I don't know whether they taste of apples or limes.

Great size to keep in purse for snack emergencies

Comments about Member's Mark - Zoo Animal Fruit Snacks:

I always keep a couple of these on me for those times when you're unexpectedly suck somewhere with the kids and without snacks. My daughter goes wild for them. They're not the most nutritious, so I try to limit them-- especially because she could eat ten packages in one sitting. I've left them in the car during the summer and they haven't melted, which is nice.

Changes in consistency?

from Altoona, PA

Comments about Member's Mark - Zoo Animal Fruit Snacks:

I really have enjoyed these snacks in the past. They has a great consistency and were easy for my children to chew. However, the last box that I purchased was different. They are much more difficult to chew, especially for my 17 month old daughter. Whatever you did to change it, you should change it back to the previous formula. I probably will not buy these again. :(

Good, but inconsistent number of snacks in one pouch

from Austin, TX

Comments about Member's Mark - Zoo Animal Fruit Snacks:

These fruit snacks are very good, and relatively inexpensive for a pack of 72, but it's becoming ridiculous as I open pouches of fruit snacks and realize there's only two pieces. I really doubt those two pieces are 80 calories. Some pouches are packed with fruit snacks though.