3.5

3.5

Great Dryer from Maytag!

from Fairhope, AL

Comments about Maytag Neptune Electric Dryer:

I am not terribly picky when it comes to drying machines. This one is great for my busy active family and does a great job with getting clothes, towels, linens, etc dry pretty efficiently.

Now if I have a full load of clothes, which is about 90 percent of the time- The dress shirts do come out with wrinkles and pants as well. But, if done in a smaller load then they come out almost wrinkle free.

It is a very reliable, durable machine that I have had for over 5 years and no complaints at all. I do laundry a min. of twice a week with 4 kids and this machine has kept up with the demands we place on it. I can not write on efficiency but over all it does a great job. I would strongly recommend to any family and easy to find good deals!

Doesn't dry that well!

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Maytag Neptune Electric Dryer:

I've been disappointed in this Maytag.  Having been raised on Maytags, had Maytag products all my adult life, I found this particular purchase a bit disappointing.

On the sensor drying cycle, it doesn't "sense" the dryness well enough.  If I was gone and left it running, which I would never do, then the clothes would sit in there damp.  I have to start it a second time after it has indicated it is finished.

Have had to replace the heating element ~ not still in warranty.

The lint screen is emptied every time I use it, but there is lint that gathers below it and I have trouble getting it out even with those cleaning brushes one can buy.

I think I would research other brands the next time I'm in the market to see what the reviews state about the various producs.

I love my Maytag!

from Gresham, OR

Comments about Maytag Neptune Electric Dryer:

Maytag is one of the top brands, and this dryer shows just why. I  have both the washer and dryer to this set. I love it because it is gentle on my clothes and they come out looking great.I love that I have so many options for cycles. I also am in love with the look and design of the dryer and washer set. They are sleek and I love the redesign of Maytag's logo. I have had mine for over five years and have only had to repair the washer once, and it was something trivial and fairly inexpensive. I have dealt with Maytag repair people many times in the past and have never had a problem. They get the problem fixed and are lovely to interact with. You pay for quality and though Maytag being a little on the expensive side it falls into the same category, a little pricey but well worth the extra money in the long run. I would defintiely recommend the Maytag Neptune washer and dryer. Maytag does it again!

I was not too impressed with my Neptune dryer.

from Haines City, FL

Comments about Maytag Neptune Electric Dryer:

I spent more than I should have on this dryer. I was looking forward to having it because it seemed like a much better dryer than a standard model. We have had to replace the mother board within 5 years of buying it. The thing I dislike the most is how hot the top gets while running. Otherwise, it does dry well.