Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers, Built-In Dishwashers
Maytag
MDB7759AWS
Maytag Jetclean Plus Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher

Summary

Jetclean Plus Dishwasher with SteamClean: Get a dishwasher that's as elegant as your best dishes. The fully integrated controls are tucked away for a sleek exterior that lowers the possibility of unintended use. The Jetclean Plus wash system features a 100% stainless steel tub interior for a premium appearance and better drying performance. The SteamClean option and high-pressure spray jets get to those hard to reach places, while a 10-year limited parts warranty2 on the racks, stainless steel tub and chopper blade gives peace of mind. This model carries a CEE Tier 23 rating, making it one of the most efficient cleaning solutions for your home. A 2X Life tested motor1 delivers dependable cleaning. Strong Grip Tiered Upper Rack: Improved strengthAn updated design provides easy access and a modern look, plus the durability that Maytag brand is known for. JetClean Plus Wash System: Uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles. A stainless steel food ch

Maytag Jetclean Plus Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher

Pros

Cons

So Far So Good!

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher:

I have been using Maytag Jetclean Plus Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher for quite some time now and have had no problems with the machine. This dishwasher is really nice and quiet and it works much better than my old dishwasher. It was quite easy to install and came with well written instructions. It cleans very well and is quite efficient in getting water and other stains. My family loves to cook and thus we end up using a lot of dishes. This dishwasher is perfect for my family. We use it everyday and as mentioned before, it is relatively quiet. I really like that feature, I have seen some machines that make a lot of noise. Another good thing about this dishwasher is that it does not leak at all! My old dishwasher used to leak sometime or the other, even after I got it fixed. So, that is nice. The control pad does take some time getting used to. I really like the layout for the dishes and the little baskets. It allows for easy handling of dishes. Overall, a good machine that gets the job done!

Highly recommended!

from Holland, MI

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher:

We've had this dishwasher for a month now and really like it. First of all, it looks GREAT - it is very streamlined with no buttons showing which I really like! The handle matches my Maytag range and even compliments my Samsung fridge - so I really couldn't ask for more in the design department. The bottom rack sits lower than my previous dishwasher, which I didn't really like at first because I felt like I was stooping all the time to put the plates in, but now that I see how much height distance it gives me, I really like it! I can put a large 12" platter on the bottom rack with room to spare! I also really like the silverware separator feature - utensils each have their own little space so they don't stick together/nest. Both top and bottom rack have come out spotless every time.

Noise Level
You can hear the swooshing of water, but the motor is very quiet...which it should be when you consider the 6+ inches of insulation behind the kickplate. My previous dishwasher was also very quiet so I had high expectations - have not been disappointed.

Cleaning Time
I was surprised by how long the normal cycle takes, but there is a note on the manual that says that it is more efficient by taking more time so I'm fine with it.

Loading Flexibility
Lots of room on the bottom rack. Utensil holders can be removed. Utensil separators can be removed. Upper rack has variable height areas.

Dishes come out squeaky clean every time.

I LOVE the sleek design with the hidden control panel. It does show fingerprints, but I've yet to find a stainless steel anything that doesn't.

I've only had it a month, but it seems well made/durable.

LIfe is quiet

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is fantastic. My only complaint is it's so quiet, I forget it's running and open it mid cycle! Dishes are clean and the space is flexible and user friendly. Use jet dry with it and there are no spots anywhere to be seen on your dishes. The side compartments give more space in the center and they tops are removable so you can fit bigger utensils.

A great new addition

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher:

Awesome dishwasher without all the hassles or buttons showing.

Noise Level
It is not soundproof, bit better than what we had.

Cleaning Time
It is fast and efficient and gets the job done.

Loading Flexibility
This model has lots of room and is good for large or small dishes.

So far it has cleaned well.

We got the model that is finger proof free and doesn't leave smudges.

So far so good.....we have only had it for about a month.