3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Loading Flexibility:

This a great dish washer!!

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher:

This is a great dish washer. We have had it for about 8 months now and it works really well. It is very quiet.

Noise Level
It is really very quiet. I have to really listen to make sure it started up.

Cleaning Time
Depending on the cycle you choose, it can get things done really quickly or take a little longer. You have several ways to customize each wash cycle, so if you need something done rather fast, you can dothat.

Loading Flexibility
I love how the upper rack can move up and down. it has a lot of room.

It cleans really well.

Pretty good, I think.

So far, so good. We use the washer at least once a day and sometimes up to three times a day. it keeps on going.

• Loading Flexibility:

Gotta love it's longevity!

from Talihina, OK

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher:

The dishwasher pictured is a newer version than the one I own. Mine just has a dial and some push-buttons. But it is called the same thing. Here is the deal: It is 15 years old and going strong! How can you argue with that? It has had a little problem or two. The first was that a door seal had to be replaced. The second was that the racks eroded badly and started to leave rust marks on our plates. To replace those racks is an outrageous proposition, so we sought a quick-fix that worked for us - some of that white plastic stuff that you put on like fingernail polish. I review that product elsewhere. We have never had motor problems or plumbing problems or anything major. As to how it cleans, I suspect some people would debate me on that. But for us, who are pre-rinsers by nature (we live in an area where water use isn't a problem), we only rarely have something come out dirty and that is usually because one of my kids stuck it in there in a goofy place or with something horrible caked on. But I can personally recommend Maytag dishwashers if you plan to keep one around a long time.

Noise Level
It is loud compared to the new ones sold because of their quiet operation.

Cleaning Time
It doesn't run for hours like I have seen some of the new one do.

Loading Flexibility
I have found no problems with this.

If you aren't a pre-rinser, you might have some issues.

It's a standard dishwasher. Nothing fancy.

That's why I buy Maytag!

• Loading Flexibility:

I hope there are better out there!

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher:

We bought this dishwasher because the price was right, but I was hoping for a bit more quality. It lasted about three years before having problems. Its cleaning ability is fine — the dishes come out clean and the inner workings of the washer itself have stood the tests of an average-size family. The problem is in the buttons. The front panel is having problems, and often will only allow us to rinse. On occasion, the other buttons will work, but not often. It isn't durable. This happened right after the end of the warranty, so we are unable to fix it. When we can get it to wash dishes, it washes them well, and we have never had problems with it leaking or being difficult to load, but all of those features are worthless if you can't get it to work.

• Loading Flexibility:

Works well, but here are better out there

from Webster, MA

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is okay. When we bought our current house almost six years ago, it was already here. If I had the money, I would replace it. It is very noisy when in certain cycles. I keep thinking it is going to stop working. I does clean the dishes well. My husband thinks you do not need to rinse dishes before adding them, I always rinse them. I notice I have to check cups because at times I find food peices inside or stuck on food on bowls and knives. I do not know if it is because of the dishwasher or my husband not rinsing. In a nutshell, I am not sure if I would buy another Maytag or not.

Noise Level
It gets fairly noisy during some cycles. I can hear it in the next room.

Cleaning Time
Takes about two hours minimum to wash and dry the dishes.

Loading Flexibility
It is pretty easy to load a lot of dishes into this dishwasher.

It works pretty well, but sometimes leaves food residue.

It is a pretty good design. It does what it is supposed to do.

It is pretty durable, but the basket that holds the silverware is horrible. We replaced the one that came with the dishwasher and now the one we replaced is breaking.

• Loading Flexibility:

An Ok product for the price

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher:

Several years ago we purchased this dishwasher because of the look but mostly because of the Maytag name. We have been very disappointed with this dishwasher. For starters it is a very loud dishwasher. When it is running you always have to turn up the volume on the TV. Secondly, from day one we have never been happy with the cleaning or the drying of the dishes. It seems like our old generic dishwasher cleaned much better then this new name brand one. And our plastics never come out dry. Everything that is plastic in the dishwasher always has to be towel dried before being put away. The manual even states this. We should have known them to return it but it was already installed and we wanted to give it a shot. then just recently the handle broke and we had to buy a replacement part. It wouldn't latch anymore for the dishwasher to start up. I miss my old dishwasher. I had it for 10 years and never had a problem. We moved and left it in our old house.

Older Maytag dishwasher - no longer used :(

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Dishwasher:

My Maytag built-in dishwasher was purchased several years ago, and when new, was used every day. This dishwasher was never a quiet dishwasher, but cleaned the dishes as well as most would. The performance when new was good enough, although noisy, but it didn't seem to last very long. Problems began before I felt it was time (all machines will need parts, etc. as they age, and that's normal and should be expected), and after the issues were resolved, the washer began to leak. The seals needed replaced. By that time I was back to washing dishes by hand anyways, and so I just continued to do that rather than pour more money and time into this dishwasher. Someday I may replace it, but I can say for certain the replacement will *not* be a Maytag brand.