3.6
MEDB200VQ
Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer

Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer

3.6

MEDB200VQ is "not so hot"

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

It takes quite a long time to dry clothes in this dryer, much longer than it did in our 15-year old dryer that the Bravo replaced. The instruction manual gives instructions on upping the heat, but even this did little to change drying times. Not recommended.

I love my MAYTAG DRYER

from Lakewood, OH

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

I have had many dryers in the past 10 years, probably 3, was getting disappointed that they did not last for more than 3 years.  When I replaced it the last time I was looking for a Maytag, was told by many people that they are the most reliable, and now that I have one I agree, have used the hell out of it, and it is still going strong!

Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer MEDB200VQ is quiet.

from Butte, MT

**Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer MEDB200VQ is quiet.**

I purchased the Maytag Bravos Dryer with my washer and I am happier with the dryer than the washer. This Maytag Bravos dryer is fairly quiet compared to others I have heard and used. It also does a great job, hold up well and has some nice features. It has a Gentle Breeze drying system and an Intelidry system in it for drying clothes. it has five cycles and seven tempature settings and does a great job even with large loads. I also use Mr. Steamy in the dryer and it handles it fine. I use it more than the washer and haven't had a single problem. I haven't with the Maytag Bravos washer either, but for the money, the Maytag Bravos dryer is the better of the two. It seems to be cost effective and has a wringle free mode on it. The Inteidry sensor is supposed to prevent shrinking, and so far has. It had like a hundred foot vent with it that is very sturdy. Price wise, not too bad. I would recommed it even for a large family. I seems to be built very well. Doc.

Not bad but I wouldn't buy it I was you

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

It is alright but leaning towards not alright.  The problem I have with this dryier is that it started to act up when i was drying my clothes one day.  It just shuts off and then you restart it and it will run for 5 minutes and it will cut off again.  This usually only happen when it has been used a lot or a couple loads backed to back.  I think possibly it gets overheated and just shuts of but it is a pain to get home and your clothers are still weight and have been sitting their for hours.  I ruined a couple of shirts by doing this.

Quality machine that will save you money

from Ellenton, FL

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

Since we purchased this machine along with an accompaning washer we have saved 10% on both water and electric bills. We are only a family of 2 with occasional visit from family and friends so we only average 4 laods/week. A larger family with children could actually save more than 10%.