3.9

Pros

Cons

This is a great fridge.

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

I've had this refrigerator for almost 4 years and have had absolutely no problems. It looks great. I like having the freezer in the bottom and in drawers. It is a little hard to find items in the bottom of the bins, but then I have to move things around to find them in ANY freezer. It's very easy to clean - everything comes out and apart.There are two lights in the refrigerator portion so it's easy to see where everything is, I like the fact I can (moderately) adjust the temperature in the door compartment. The only problem I have had at all is that on occasion I don't push the french doors hard enough to tightly close the doors. But, at least there is an alarm to alert me. Otherwise, I can't find any fault at all with this refrigerator. I would definately recommend it.

Noise Level
I never hear it running...

Interior Organization
Ice and water dispenser takes up some room but I don't know how you get around that.

Temperature Control
Once you find the right setting - you won't need to adjust it again.

Glass shelves make it really easy.

Refrigerator is awesome.

from Spanaway, WA

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

Don't like how you have to dig in freezer to get to things.

Love refrigerator.

Refrigerator is really easy to clean, but the freezer is difficult.

Have to have service repairs done twice.

love the refrigerator design, enough room for a family of 6 groceries.

• Temperature Control:

Love this french door Maytag bottom refrigerator!

from Cuba, IL

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

I love the convenience, design, ease of cleaning and reliability of this product.

Noise Level
Only normal noise from the water dispenser and ice maker. Otherwise, it is very quiet. I especially like that the doors have alarms that go off when one door is left open for a period of time. Very handy with children in the house.

Interior Organization
The bright interior and glass shelves make items easy to see and food is less likely to "get lost" in the back and forgotten.

Temperature Control
The digital temperature controls for the refrigerator and freezer are on the front of the door. That makes it very easy to adjust the temperatures.

Shelves are easy to move and drawers are easy to remove for total cleaning. Spills wipe up easily and the shelves come off the door also and are adjustable.

This product is very durable. I have the black finish, which is very easy to keep clean and fingerprint free.

Love the design of this model. The freezer on the bottom is very easy to see what is inside. The french doors make it easy to move large items in and out of the refrigerator.

• Temperature Control:

This machine has been one giant lemon.

from Ipswich, SD

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

We have had nothing but trouble with this refrigerator. We have had to replace the icemaker and the repair man is coming yet again to day as we have to turn up the temperature to what registers to 46 or else everything in the refrigerator freezes.
We have spent over half of the price of the refrigerator in repair bill. I highly recommend you steer clear of this model.

LOVE IT!

from Maricopa, AZ

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

Great refrigerator. I have had this for 7 months and really like it. However, things that are put way in the back of the refrigerator tend to get a bit too cold, almost to the point of freezing. So, you need to be careful of what you put there.

Temperature Control
Be careful of what you put way to the back of the refrigerator.

Maytag did it right!

from White Plains, NY

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

Great style and lots of room for everything. The only bad thing is that the ice make shoots ice all over. There does not seem to be away to keep it in the glass! Also no crushed ice

Noise Level
Ice maker is a little noisy

• Temperature Control:

Ice maker never has worked

from Largo, FL

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

I have had nothing but problems out of this refrigerator. The ice maker is forever stopping and it has been worked on at least 5 times. Now they tell me if I have it worked on again I will have to pay the charge. Maytag has definitely dropped the ball on this one. I saved for two years to buy the exact refrigerator I wanted and it has been nothing less than a nightmare and Maytag refuses to fix the problem or give me a replacement refrigerator that works, therefore I am stuck with a dud that will never work. The handle has fallen off the refrigerator also and I don't have kids that swing on handles and make them loose. Overall, I would say run - do not walk - right past the Maytag's as their Customer Service is worthless. After so many tries if they don't get it right they are done with you. They sure were happy with my money to start with. I should be given a complete refund for a major purchase that has never worked and always been a headache.

• Temperature Control:

Absolutely love this fridge!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Maytag Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator MFI2568AES:

When we purchased our new home the kitchen was furnished other than a refrigerator. We planned to buy stainless steel GE Profile appliances to match the rest of the kitchen, but when we found a good deal on this Maytag, we decided to go for it. A year and a half later I still love it! The bottom freezer is great: I love the 4 separate baskets, which I use to separate fruit, veggies, frozen dinners and meat. The french doors are wonderful; it makes it so much easier to find things and there is lots of door space for milk and bottles. Occasionally the doors do not close properly: the left one also has to be shut first, so I am very thankful for the door alarm to alert me of this. My only complaint is that the ice maker only serves cubed ice and not crushed: I miss the crushed ice from my old fridge. But other than that, an excellent fridge for the money!

Noise Level
I hardly notice it's running unless the door alarm goes off :)

Interior Organization
Lots of space, and adjustable shelves are great!

Occasionally I have difficult re-installing the drawers/shelves after removing for cleaning.