Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A great cream, especially if you have sensitive eyes!

As a Mary Kay Consultant, of course I feel that all of the products I use, I like.  This is one thing that I am always using, or my friends/family are buying from me.  As someone who also has very sensitive skin (and eyes), I feel that the weight of this product isn't too heavy to wear near my eyes.  I used many of the age-fighting products Mary Kay carries- and though I'm still in my twenties, I'm hoping it keeps me looking this young for a long time to come!

This prouct may be a bit more expensive than some of the other brands out there (though we all know how expensive some of the "drug-store" brands can be), but it is well worth the extra money to pay for it.  It also lasts a really long time!  This bottle easily comes with 9 month OR MORE of daily use!

Try the entire line of Mary Kay Timewise/Anti Aging products- I think they are a great value for the product you get- and we could all use a little pick-me-up in the aging skin department!

Age Defying Eye Cream works, but so do many similar products.

I used to sell Mary Kay and as a seller of beauty products, I tried all that I sold so that I could honestly recommend it to my friends.  I used many "before and after" pictures to scientifically prove my results (or lack thereof).  I DID use the Age Defying Eye Cream from Mary Kay along with their other products for fighting wrinkles and age related blemishes.  I will say that my photo after I used the product for 1 month showed incredible improvement.  My eyes had less laugh lines- and I am not that old.  At 33 years old, I was amazed to see a difference in my eye area.  However, I feel that the important issue here is eye moisturization.  Our eyes are the first areas that show our age.  They are often very dry and dry skin creates wrinkles.  I do not believe that this product is so much better than discount store brands, but it hits the importance of hydrating the eyes.  I would recommend to ALL women of any ages to use an eye moisturizer day and night to minimize the sign of aging around your eye region.  Don't break the bank, just get it done!

Surprisingly Good Eye Cream

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

I'm usually very skeptical of eye creams, but I am so glad I took a chance on this Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream. It provides moisture to my skin and doesn't clog my pores. I apply a small amount each night and over the course of a couple of weeks I've noticed my eyes don't look as tired as they once did. I don't think think the cream stops my eyes from aging, but I do think that it helps slow down the process.

Absorption
The cream has a nice consistency. It's not too thick or too running so it's easy to apply. It absorbs into the skin rather quickly so you're not massaging it in for long periods of time.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have naturally oil skin. My skin is actually quite acne prone so I am very conscious about what creams I apply to my skin. This cream surprisingly doesn't clog my pores. It doesn't light so I can apply it and not worry about my skin breaking out.

Overall, I would recommend this eye cream if you are looking for something to slow down the aging process.

Feels nice

from Baraboo, WI

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

I have been using this product for about 4 weeks, and haven't noticed a big difference. i love the applicator and how it feels going on my skin but the wrinkles do not seem to be any less noticeable. Now we are in the middle of winter and I live in Wisconsin so its terribly dry right now, I am going to continue to use it and hope for the best. I am new to the Mary Kay line and decided to treat the eyes first (crows feet) I am mid thirties so I think I need to get a head start on them before they are really bad. The cream has a nice mild smell that I like, usually the products are too perfumed for me and give me headaches, this one does not. After 4 weeks of use I still have plenty of product left so it does last a long time, which is great since this stuff is not cheap by any means.

Absorption
Goes on smooth and soaks in nicely

Doesn't Clog Pores
I do tend to breakout when I use most products but this has not happened so far.

May be to early to tell after only 4 weeks.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is a good moisturizing eye cream

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

I will preface this review by saying this is the only eye cream I have ever used, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I am in my mid-twenties and have been using this eye cream for about a year to prevent any wrinkles or crows feet from forming. I do like it, but I feel like it's mostly just a moisturizer that is safe to use around your eyes. If a person already had wrinkles, I am not sure if it would really do anything to fight them. A little goes a long way, so the tube will last you a long time. It is a nice, non-greasy moisturizer that doesn't have any scent (which I think is a nice feature.) Overall I think this is a good eye cream but as I age I feel like I may need to try something else.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A great cream, especially if you have sensitive eyes!

from Eau Claire, WI

Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream created a difference

from Independence, MO

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

I am not a consistent beauty cream user. I go through spurts and so I had bought this cream a while back but basically forgot about it. A few weeks ago while looking in the mirror, I was seeing a face that belonged to my mother but not to me. Time to go to the closet and see what beauty products were lurking and give them a second, more serious look. I found a tube of Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream and started using it every morning before putting on moisturizer. A little dab does go a long way so I anticipate this product to last for some time. It doesn't feel greasy or irritate my eyes at all. The best part though was a huge, unexpected surprise. I've been using the product for about two weeks now and my dark circles under my eyes are not as pronounced! I am positive that I'm not getting any more sleep (oh, how I wish I was!) so the only conclusion I can draw is that this eye cream works wonders! I do think it was probably a bit pricey as the Mary Kay products tend to be but I do think it will last for a long time.

Mary Kay Timewise Antiaging Eye Cream is run of the mill

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

I bought my Mary Kay Timewise Antiaging Eye Cream at a very good price, so I am fairly happy with the product because of the reduced price.  However, if I had spent the normal price on this product, I would not be as happy. I really haven't noticed much of a difference in my eye area wrinkle-wise, and sometimes the product makes my eyes burn at night, even when I don't put much on.  I have tried to put it on in the morning, but it doesn't work well under my eye makeup.  It kind of pills up under the makeup and makes it look streaky.  Overall, I don't think this product is worth the price, nor is it something I would recommend to others who suffer from early wrinkles in the eye area.  It would be helpful if Mary Kay would include some information on how long it should take for this product to take effect, and what kind of results you should expect to see.  Usually I find that Mary Kay products are pretty good overall, but I can't give this particular product a very good review.

Good Eye Cream for Fighting Fine Lines

from Eubank, KY

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

The Mary Kay Timewise Age-Fighting Eye Cream is terrific for helping fine lines fade. I started using this product the first time it was introduced and I am now 51 years old and am often told I look like I am in my 40's. My eyes have very few lines and I think it is because of this product. It helps reduce those fine lines almost making them disappear. It has a white color that has a creamy consistency that glides on easily. The tube it comes in is easy to use, but I wish they had a better container because some of the product is left in the tube when you get to the bottom and it can not be squeezed out. It costs a little more money than other products on the market, but it works very well. I have been very pleased with the results and am often told by younger women that they want to look as nice as I do when they are my age. If you want to stay looking younger than your years because you have fine lines around the eyes, try this product.

Works well to figh off eye aging

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

When I turned 30 I decided it was probably time to upgrade my skin care system from the super simple Johnson & Johnson Clean&Clear facewash and daily lotion that I'd used since high school to something that would help with aging.  However, I didn't want one of those uber-complicated eight steps every day systems either. I prefer just a wash and lotion, preferably with SPF, and call it good. Finding one of those with anti-aging properties was near impossible.

I had a friend who sold Mary Kay at the time and let me try the samples for Timewise. It's a few more steps than I would like (wash, serum then lotion) but it works great and I've never had any breakout problems.

And one of my favorite parts is actully yet another step but so worth it -- the eye serum. It's really help reduce fine lines and kept my eyes looking bright and youthful.  If only there were someway to still enjoy all those smiles without the eye smile lines taking their toll!

This cream makes my eyes feel wonderful.

from Oshkosh, WI

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

Mary Kay Age Fighting Eye Cream is an item I'm willing to pay for for the quality.

I have been using it for a few years, but recently ran out. I ordered more and am so happy to be using it again.

It comes in a tube --.65 oz--and is a thick rich cream. I put a very small amount on my 4th fingers. I do this because those fingers aren't as strong as the others and they are more gentle around my eyes.

I dab it on my eyelids, around the edges, and underneath my eyes.

Since, I'm nearing 40, I want to help prevent as much aging as possible. Stress, tiredness, and a busy lifestyle don't do my eyes any favors so I'm glad I found this product.

I did notice a reduction in the fine lines around my eyes. However, I think this is useful just for the moisturizing effect. I love that my skin around my eyes feels so soft and looks so heatlhy.

The tube definitely lasts a long time becasue you only use a small amount each day.

I use it after I wash my face and before I put on any moisturizing cream.

The best product on the market at a great price

from Houston, TX

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream:

I have tried many products for anti-aging for my eyes and nothing worked as advertised. Mary Kay's Anti-Aging Eye Cream is an amazing product that delivers results within a week. I saw fine lines fade away along with my dark circles. It product actually tightens the skin to prevent the lines from returning. It's also very gentle and does not cause any irritation at all. I give this product two thumbs up. It's for all skin types, even for those who have sensitive skin.