Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types

Pros

Cons

Mary Kay's Time Defyng Moisturizer, where have the wrinkles gone

I have been using Mary Kay products for many years, I went to a Mary Kay home party and came away an Independent Consultant. After many years of selling and using the products, I have found that my skin is much younger looking than many women my own age, it is soft to the touch and I have very few wrinkles.  I have used many of the basic Mary Kay skin care products, cleansing, moisturizing and hydrating and have found that with every day use you can make your skin look and feel younger.

I remember the first time I tried Mary Kay products, coming home from that party, I went straight to my bathroom mirror and stood there for the longest time just staring and touching my face in wonder that even in my mid thirities my skin had changed so much with just oen application of the basic Mary Kay products, it was soo much softer and it seemed I had a glow, made me happy and then I started to try other products, eye shadow, blushes, foundation, lip liners and lipsticks, then as time marched on I found I needed something more to try and cover up or reduce the fine lines that were showing up, so I tried the Time Defying Moisturizer, I have  been using it for about 2 years now and I must say it does help with lines around the mouth area I noticed I have to look harder to see them in the mirror now.

The only problem I have with the cream is I find I don't use it as much in the warmer months as it is a heavier based cream and I would much rather use a lighter cream when it it hot outside.

I would recommend this product to any middle aged woman for daily use, it does the job nicely. It does cost a little more, but there are so many products on the market now that are much more expensive than Mary Kay products, it is definitely worth it!

No noticeable change while using Mary Kay Anti-aging mositurizer

I started using Mary Kay products several months ago.  I am always on a mission for a new product, especially for skincare.  I have used the Anti aging Mary Kay products for several months now and have not noticed any positive changes.  If anything I have noticed that I am shiny during the day. I use the even tone gel, eye cream, and the mositurizer during the day.  At night I use the night solution gel, eye cream, and the Mositurizer.  None of the products seem to live up to my expectations.  I regret buying the prosucts through a friend. She now calls with specials and sends emails frequently.  This would be great if I liked the roducts, however, I don't and she knows it.   This only adds to the negative experience of the products.   I will be searching for a new anti-aging product line. I give a product anywhere between six weeks to three months to judge its effectivness.  I also think that Mary Kay could benefit from being more enviromentally friendly.  There is a lot of waste by individually packaging each item.

Makes skin look and feel good

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I do like this moisturizer a lot I just do not like the price. I think a lot of what you are paying for is the name which is how it is with a lot of products. Its too bad you can't go out and buy it at a store if you have order it online or from a consultant.

Absorption
It absorbs nicely into the skin. I did not feel like I had to use a lot either so the bottle I had seemed to last a long time and I used it almost everyday.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My pores are bad already so yes sometimes the pores on my nose get clogged but they can be really bad some days. I have combination oily/dry skin.

My skin looked brighter and felt great. I almost felt like there was a glow to my skin. The consultant said that I works best with the whole time wise skin care anti aging system which includes the serum, cleanser, moisturizer, mask. I'm sure the best results come when you use the whole system together so that would be the one downside to this product.

Mary Kay time wise!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I love my Mary Kay TimeWise age fighting moisturizer! I originally purchased this from my friend who is an independent Mary Kay sales representative and she recommended this product to me! I have combination skin that gets oily in the t-zone on my forehead and nose so I definitely needed a moisturizer that wouldn't make my skin even more oily or make my acne prone skin break out! And this moisturizer does just that!
It doesn't really have a scent, it's really lightweight and it doesn't feel heavy when I put it on. It absorbs quickly and does not make my skin oily and doesn't make it break out.
I am 23 years old and as I start making my way to my mid 20s I have noticed some very fine lines starting to form around my eyes and since I have started using Mary Kay TimeWise moisturizer I have noticed a significant improvement!
I would recommend this moisturizer to any woman of any age and with any skin type!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Mary Kay TimeWise Moisturizer makes my skin feel great!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I love to try beauty products so I do not use this exclusively. I do buy this occasionally because I think it is a great anti-aging face cream. Most face lotions I try once and never revisit. However, Mary Kay's TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer makes my skin look and feel great. It isn't the least expensive cream out there and it certainly isn't the most expensive. I think for the quality and results I get, it is worth the price.

Absorption
This moisturizer absorbs evenly and completely into my skin leaving it soft and smooth. This is not greasy and my make-up applies very nicely over it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have normal/dry skin and do not have any problems with break-outs while using this moisturizer.

I notice a difference in my skin when I use this consistently everyday. My fine lines seem to disappear. It clears up any dry/flaking patches I may have. It brightens my skin and makes it feel healthier. It is an excellent moisturizer and hydrates beautifully.

Mary Kay Moisturizes

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I consider myself to be frugal but not a penny pincher. If something really works and is worth it I am the first to by it. So I was excited to host a Mary Kay Party. Among other items purchased I bought "Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer". So excited I put this moisturizer to the test. I'm only 36 but being an active mom and outdoors person gardening and swimming etc. I don't need a good moisturizer I need a great moisturizer! Well it didn't make me look 26 no matter how much I used but it definitely moisturized. I must say I had and still have mixed feelings about it. If I got it too near my eyes it burned, also if I put a little too much on I felt very greasy. It was really very average and I had expected more from such a high end product. But I did use it till it was gone because of the cost but did not get anymore. I have had better moisturizers and for as much as it costs it really isn't worth it.

Absorption
It felt as though it just sort of spread over your face not into it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I think it was somewhat clogging on my nose I felt like I had a sheet of cream over my face.

It did make my face softer but if I got it near my eye area it burned horribly and I would have to flush it out.

Great Moisturizer!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I absolutely believe in Mary Kay Products. I have yet to find one that is not absolutely fantastic. This Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer is no exception.
I have a really hard time finding any moisturizers that will work for my skin. Many cause me to break out. Others, just end up making my face get oily. Neither of those outcomes is what I'm going for.
Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer is one of the few products I can successfully use without any issues. I really believe that the ingredients are just high quality. They help my skin rather than cause it problems.

Absorption
This absorbs very quickly without leaving your skin greasy feeling.

Doesn't Clog Pores
For me to be able to use this moisturizer without breaking out is a huge deal. I can't imagine that it is clogging my pores at all.

This is very effective, not just for moisturizing but for overall skin health. I defiantly recommend it!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I just can't live without my age fight moisturzier!!

from Saint Louisville, OH

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I like to used Mary Kay Age Fighting Moisturizer everyday to fightthe signs of aging and make my face feel soft and smooth!!

This is the best age fighting moisturizer I have used. I will use it in the morning before I put on my make up, and it helps it stay put and makes my face feel so good all day. I also use it at night and so I can feel so fresh, clean and soft when I am done. It hydrates my skin for up to 10 hours!!! I just love how soft it makes my face feel! I know it also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkels! Anything that is age fighting I am all about!! At my age you can't get enough of it! I use the comination to oily skin type in the summer, because I tend to get more oily, but in the winter I will use the normal to dry formula because my skin will dry out a lot and I will need to extra moisturizer for dry skin. I have to take it with me when I travel. I can't live with out my Mary Kay Age Fighting Moisturizer!!

Gives the perfect balance of moisturizer

from Crestview, FL

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I began my quest for the perfect moisturizer some time ago and have tried many moisturizer since. Few have not been moisturizing enough and many have left my skin feeling too oily and shiny. When I tried Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer for the first time, I was skeptical. At the end of the day when my face still felt moisturized and I wasn't all oily and shiny, I was sold. I had finally found it: the perfect moisturizer.

The Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized throughout the day. Whether you use the moisturizer meant for normal to dry skin or the one meant for combination/oily skin, you will not be disappointed. I have used both and have found neither has been too oily for my skin, yet both have left it moisturized.

A great addition to this product is the anti-aging component. I have noticed over time that the fine lines that crept up on my have diminished and I can no longer see them. I am in love with this product and I will shout it from the rooftops!

I can't live without this moisturizer!

from Pipestone, MN

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I have normal to dry skin and have used this product for the past 4 years. I love it and it has really changed how well my skin looks and feels. I put it on before I use MK mineral foundation powders. I love the tingling feel my skin makes after applying it and how evenly my make up brushes on. I have noticed my skin is much softer now than in the past. I have tried to substitute with other moisturizers but always come back to this product. It is definitely worth the price.

Love mary kay timewise moisturizer

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

Mary Kay Time wise age fighting moisturizer is a very nice product.  I have been using it for about an year now and I can see a difference in my skin.  It is a very light formula that is very easy to use.  I use this twice a day and I feel that the lines and wrinkles in my skin and gone away.  You only need a little bit, like a pea size and it will cover your entire face and your neck.  I like this lightweight formula because it feels like I didn't even put anything on.  It does not leave your skin looking or feeling oily.  It is a very nice frangrance free product.  I feel that it does reduce the apperance of all my lines and wrinkles especially around my mouth and my forehead.  The price of this moisturizer is very resonable and the product will last me about three months.  I would recommend giving this product a try if you are looking for a lightweight formula that leaves your skin feeling soft.

Wonderful Moisturizer that Lasts

from Eubank, KY

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - All Types:

I love Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer. This moisturizer has SPF 15 sunscreen in it too. I like that this helps with anti-aging, protecting me from the damage the sun can do when I go outside. I do not have to remember to put on my sunscreen because it's already there. This reduces a step that I do not have to do in the morning, saving me time. I like how it easily glides on and does not leave an oily or greasy feeling on my skin, yet it still moisturizes deeply. After washing my face, the step of putting on my moisturizer is fast and easy. It has helped with fine lines, keeping me looking younger than my years. The tube is easy to use, but I wish that Mary Kay would use a better container for this moisturizer because when you get to the bottom of the tube, there is still product left in the tube and you are unable to get it all out. The cost of this moisturizer makes me want to use as much of it as possible. If you are serious about looking younger, try this moisturizer.