Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Cleansers
Mary Kay
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily)

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily)

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Best all around cleasner I have used in years!

Since becoming pregnant with my second child, I found it very difficult to control breakouts all over. I tried several products, and since a lot of products are off limits because of ingredients when pregnant, I finally found my way to this product. It helped clear up my face & the past few weeks I ran out & the blemishes have started to return. It's a must have product! (I have had very dry skin & very oily skin & it worked wonderfully in all areas)

Absorption
I used each time I showered and loved the way it worked from applying to removing.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I tend to have a hard time finding products that won't cause more breakouts or clogged pores. This product was beneficial in cleaning pores & did not cause any clogged pores.

Most effective facial product I've been able to find.

Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser-Good but pricey

I have been using Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 cleanser combination to oily for about 10 years now.  I used to use other products but once I found this I decided to just stick with it.  It's a good product and I believe that it will help prevent wrinkles that could be forming otherwise.  I would rather use this product to prevent them rather than to have to find something to hide them once I am older.  As far as the product goes, it is a nice cleanser that rinses well and leaves me feeling clean after I have used it.  The scent is very light and not overwhelming like some other facial soaps I have used in the past and I really like that it doesn't leave a sticky residue like other facial soaps.  I gave it three stars because of two reasons.  First, I wish it was a little cheaper.  Second, I wish it had ingredients in it to fight against acne, as I suffer from breakouts every so often and wish I had some built-in acne fighters right in the soap itself.

Mary Kay Timewise cleanser

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

Mary Kay makes wonderful products and this Timewise three in one cleanser is just one of them. I am in my mid thirties and still break out occasionally and still get oily skin, this product does not clog my pores or make me break out worse and I feel it helps the oiliness on my skin. It also works well at moisturizing and making my skin look and feel younger. I always feel like I have a nice soft glow after using this cleanser. It also gets all my make-up off as well, I do not have to use a separate make-up remover before or after using this cleanser. I like that it is gentle yet effective at cleansing my face.

Absorption
It is a cleanser so it doesn't really absorb into your skin like a cream would. I massage into my face and rinse off and it leaves my skin clean and soft.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I still suffer from occasional break outs and this product does not clog my pores or irritate my skin at all.

Is very effective at cleansing your face and leaving it soft and younger looking. Helps to control oil and does not irritate your skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

It's an okay cleanser but I don't see any age benefits.

from West Virginia

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

I received this from a friend for Christmas. The friend sells Mary Kay. I'm not sure I really buy into how much their products are and their whole sales team and the way the business runs because I think they would do better if they were just in store but that is beside the point.

I didn't have to pay for this which was a plus. I wasn't all that impressed with it. I'm in my late twenties and close to thirty so my skin is in decent shape but I've always heard it is best to go ahead and start taking care of it now. This doesn't seem to do anything as far as lines and wrinkles go but then again I don't really have any so perhaps it's too early to judge that.

I like the amount of foam this product gives. It doesn't soap up an extreme amount, just enough to really clean well. I like that it has a pleasant, citrus scent
My pores in my nose looked smaller after I used this. My face also felt very hydrated. I like that the pores appear smaller and I enjoy that this hydrates because it also kind of smooths out and fades the marks on my face. I've been using several products and overall I've been pleased with the results.

Absorption
It's a cleanser so it doesn't absorb into the skin. It does clean very well. It leaves my face tingly but feeling amazingly clean.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It doesn't clog pores, it cleanses them. It helps them appear somewhat smaller.

It makes my pores look smaller and it smooths my face out. I don't know if it helps with aging but time will tell.

consistent and effective

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

This product worked really well for me. I've been struggling with acne for years and this controlled breakouts, evened skin-tone and filled acne scars. The only problem I had with it was that I had to use it twice a day, every day, or within hours my face would start to breakout again. This made it slightly problematic when I ran out. Does a great job clearing, but not so much preventing.

A good product.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

I have normal skin and have tried both this and the Normal/Dry version of it. Both work exceptionally well for me in my opinion. I bought both because I wasn't sure which would be best. I switch off from time to time for a little variety.

This product is light and has good long term affects. It adds a glow to your skin that is a fairly independent affect in my opinion. It's the first skin cleaner that has done that. Most of the time you can only get that glow from a toner, but with the 3-1 Cleanser you can have it without the toner!

Absorption
I think that it absorbs the product very well into my face. It's light weight, so it feels like all of my products is being absorbed into my face and not going down the drain. (What a nice feeling THAT is.)

Doesn't Clog Pores
I feel like it is too light weight to clog pores. I have used this product for about a year and haven't had an issue with clogged pores.

Long term effectiveness is wonderful. You get some instant changes, but the best changes come later on.

Awesome face wash!

from Ozark, MO

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

I have been using this face wash, Mary Kay Time Wise 3 in 1 cleanser, for combination/ oily skin, exclusively for over a year now, and just love it! It is gentle on my skin, but also cleans my oily skin very well without drying it out. I use it once daily, in the mornings, in the shower only, and it keeps my skin from getting oily through the daytime. I especially like the micro beads, which help get my face clean and exfoliate slightly. I also like that it is fragrance free, and very gentle. I had used another, more expensive brand, for approximately 10-15 years before using this. It happened to be about 3 times the price of Mary Kay. I loved it and thought I would never change brands, but I am now on my second bottle of the Mary Kay cleanser and won't go back to the higher priced option. I am prone to acne breakouts, and this has also helped to cut back on those. I highly recommend this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Best all around cleasner I have used in years!

from Montgomery, TX

Doesn't Clog Pores

Most effective facial product I've been able to find.

Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser-Good but pricey

from Norfolk, NE

Leaves skin feeling great

from Oakland Gardens, NY

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

I had never paid much attention to skin care until I attended a Mary Kay party and tried the Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser. I have oily skin, so I use the Combination to Oily formula, though there is also one for dry skin as well. I know plain soap is not the best thing to use on my face, but I never cared much for cleansers, they always either felt as if they left a residue or dried my skin out horribly. The Timewise Cleanser did neither. I liked it, but skipped getting it at the first party. Then I went to another and tried it again. At that point I was completely hooked and had to get it. I am so glad I did!

My skin feels so clean and soft after I use the Timewise Cleanser. The bottle lasts a long time since you don't need to use much at all. I don't have time for a long or complicated skin care routine, and this is quick and easy. Just wet your face, apply the Timewise Cleanser and rinse.  It's gentle enough to use every day.  I use it each morning and again in the evenings on days I actually wear makeup. It takes makeup off with ease and without scrubbing. I only wish I had learned about this years ago!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Timewise cleanser works great for my sensitive skin

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

At 29 years old I still have very sensitive and acne prone skin. I'm very cautious about what products I use on my face. I received this Timewise Cleanser for combination to Oily skin from my mother in law over the Christmas weekend. I've been using it for about a week. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I don't have a tight or dry feeling afterwards like is the norm with many other cleaners formulated for combination skin types. I haven't had any new breakouts from using this cleanser.

There are a couple of things I don't like about this Mary Kay Timewise cleanser. One is it's smell. It has a chemical smell to it when using the product. Thankfully it doesn't linger on my skin after rinsing it. Which is the other issue, because it is a gel type cleanser it takes a lot of rinsing to get it  all off of my face. I'm sure it doesn't have any added smells to keep it from clogging pores or irritating skin, so I can live with it.

Overall a great product so far .

If you want GREAT-looking skin, use the Mary Kay Timewise!

from Normal, IL

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily):

Mary Kay Cosmetics has been in business for the last 47 years.  It was founded by Mary Kay Ash, as a company for women to showcase their talents and to sell a product that she believed in.  This company is founded on the Golden Rule, to treat others as you would like to treated, as well as, God First, Family Second, and Career Third.  Mary Kay Cosmetics, is devoted to Enriching Women's Lives, through a career opportunity that is second to none, as well as, a Skin Care product that has been number one for the last 14 years or more.  The Timewise Skin Care system (Cleanser, Moisturizer and Day/Night Solution) or Miracle Set, has been proven to improve the look, feel and overall appearance of all types of skin for both men and women. I believe in this product and anyone who tries it will find out just how GREAT this product is. Contact a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant in your area for the experience of a lifetime or locate one in your area, online.  Then type in your zip code in the Consultant Locator to find a consultant near you.  You won't be disappointed in the products and they are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.