Other Lips:
Mary Kay
Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss - Fancy Nancy

Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss - Fancy Nancy

I wish they would name a wonderful lipgloss after me!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss - Fancy Nancy:

I must say, I was a bit skeptical at first when trying ANY Mary Kay products.  But this lipgloss, along with other items I've purchased through my friend, now a Mary Kay consultant, has proven me wrong!

I love the subtle hint of pink it gives my lips and the shine and moisture!

Thanks Mary Kay for proving me wrong!

Sleek, non sticky and gorgeous-MARY KAY LIPGLOSS

from Salem, OR

Comments about Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss - Fancy Nancy:

I have two different mary kay lip glosses. I love them! They don't leave that stucky residue like ALOT of other lipglosses. You ladies know what im talking about. They come in great colors that complement your shade very well. I would definitly recomend this to any lip gloss user out there.

Mary Kay goes Fancy Nancy with Nourishine Lip Gloss

from Big Island, VA

Pros

Cons

**Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss**

**New color: "Fancy Nancy"**

I really like the way Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Glosses go on, look and feel.  I've been wearing "cream & sugar" this summer, which is in the light bronze family.  It's a pretty neutral color with some shimmer and I think it looks great with a little summer color.  Now that fall is here and my summer color is already fading, I wanted a little more bang in my lip color.  I tried "Fancy Nancy."

Fancy Nancy is in the medium pink family.  It's not pale pink, not hot pink, just a rich pink with some shimmer and glossy shine.  It has enough color that I am enjoying wearing it alone without any other lip color.

**Mary Kay Nourishine lip gloss:**

-is made in the U.S.A

-is long lasting

-is glossy, shiny & shimmering

-uses a sponge tip applicator

-can be worn alone or over a lip color

*Although I am uploading photos, the photos on a computer just can't capture the color of Fancy Nancy lip gloss.  It's much deeper and richer than it appears on websites.

**My Viewpoint:** Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss in "Fancy Nancy" deep, shimmering pink is my new go to lip gloss for fall.  I love the way it looks and the way my lips feel when I am wearing it.