Other Lips:
Make Up For Ever
Make Up For Ever Professional Lipstick

Make Up For Ever Professional Lipstick

Make Up For Ever Rogue Artist Intense Lipsticks Rule!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Make Up For Ever Professional Lipstick:

This is one of my favorite lip stick brands. They are a little pricey but I feel Make Up For Ever is absolutely worth every penny. With a huge rainbow of unique shades to choose from, I never get bored with my collection of lipstick. #40 is my favorite share because I have not seen another color like it. All of their lipsticks stay very true to the color in the tube, last a long time on the lips & do not have a bad taste. The tube itself is sleek, black & a great shape for throwing in any type of purse.

Great color payoff, but dry

from Portland, OR

Comments about Make Up For Ever Professional Lipstick:

I have recently tried this lipstick in a nude shade, and a fuschia shade. I was very impressed by the color payoff of the fuschia shade, as it looked exactly the same on my lips as it did in the tube - no small feat for a lipstick! However, being more of an eye makeup person I tend to like to keep my lips more neutral. The neutral lipstick shade let me down a little - it made my lips look dry and was very unflattering. If a primer or lip balm was used underneath, it might have worked better, but I like my lip routine to be a little less work. Overall, I would recommend this lipstick if you're looking for something with great color payoff and you like to make your mouth pop. However if you're looking for a moisturizing neutral shade, I'd look elsewhere or be prepared to have to use more products.

Great lipstick, gorgeous colors!

from Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Make Up For Ever Professional Lipstick:

I received a sample of Make Up For Ever's Professional Lipstick as a free gift I received with an order from Sephora.com. I was really excited because I have heard such great things about the brand, but have never tried anything from them before.

When I opened up the lipstick tube, I was shocked! The color (which is Rouge Artist Intense) was beyond bright!!! It's a super bright fuscia pink, and it definitely looked like a loud color! Honestly, it kind of looked like a color a kid would get in a little child's makeup kit!

But when I actually tried this lipstick, I was really impressed! The lipstick doesn't go on as bright as it looks. You obviously can build it up to look like that if you really wanted to. But just very gently dabbing or swiping it on gives the most gorgeous pink color ever! It is a super smooth lipstick, and lasts quite a long while to top it off!

I would definitely recommend this, and I think I will be looking to maybe purchase some of these lipsticks for myself in the future!