Other Flat Screen TVs:

Magnavox 19MD301B/F7 19" LCD TV

Great picture and sound

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Magnavox 19MD301B/F7 19" LCD TV:

Magnavox is a well known brand so I decided to buy this television over other brands hoping I wouldn't experience any issues with it. I'm glad I took the chance and paid the little bit of extra money for a name brand television. I use this television in my kitchen so I can watch shows while cooking or cleaning. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen so I wanted a decent television in there to watch, and Magnavox was the right choice.

Picture Quality
The picture looks great on this Magnavox television. It's clear and you can easily adjust it.

Sound Quality
The sound is about what you would expect from a smaller television. That's why they are better for smaller rooms.

I move it around on the table a lot and the kids mess with the buttons often but it's still working like it's brand new.

It's modern and looks good in my kitchen. It brings my kitchen to life.

I think the television is great for the price and size. You can't get much better than this. I also have a Roku hooked up to the television and it streams movies, TV shows and music effortlessly.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

A great small TV.

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Magnavox 19MD301B/F7 19" LCD TV:

We wanted a small television for our kitchen, and this one fit the bill. It was well priced and the picture quality is very good. Keep in mind that this is a small television, so we don't use it for things like watching the big game. However, it is perfect in the kitchen, and we liked it so much that we bought another one for our daughter's bedroom. She uses it to play video games and has had no complaints. For the money, this is a quality product. We have never had any problems with either of the televisions we own. I would recommend this product. We are considering buy a third one for our guest bedroom.

Picture Quality
Great picture quality for the money.

• Picture Quality: