Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

MCK Laboratories MaMa Lotion

Really strong product

from San Gabriel, CA

Comments about MCK Laboratories MaMa Lotion:

This is a really strong product, and I would recommend that anyone who uses it follow the recommended procedure of starting out just twice a week, with a small amount dabbed onto a Q-tip.  When I first started using this product, I would only leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off.

I didn't realize how strong it was until I noticed that the skin on my fingers was peeling off after a week of rubbing it onto my face.

It is an expensive product, but you only need a really tiny amount, so a 50 mL bottle can last over 6 months.  It's a strong exfoliant and dries out blemishes.  I think the mandelic acid is an effective antibacterial as well.  I believe it did fade discolorations in my skin after several weeks of continued use, but it might have simply been a result of the top layer of my skin sloughing off.  Regardless of whether or not you have hyperpigmentation or scarring, regular exfoliation will be beneficial to improving skin brightness and clarity.

Seems to be taking away my acne scars!

from Mountville, PA

Comments about MCK Laboratories MaMa Lotion:

Years ago I had some really bad acne and it left scars on my cheeks.  So I'm always looking for and trying new products to try to lessen the scars.  A few months ago I found this on SkinStore.com and it had really good ratings so I decided to try it.  It is expensive but if it works, who cares???  Anyway, it does seem to be working!  At least better than anything else I've tried so far!  It has not gotten rid of the scars but it has definetely lessened them!  To top it off it also helps with wrinkles!  So, I think it's worth it!