Other Air Fresheners:
Reckitt Benckiser
Lysol Neutra Air Freshener

Reckitt BenckiserLysol Neutra Air Freshener

Lysol Neutra Air Kills Odors Quickly

With two dogs and a household that is frequently inhabited by multiple infant children at once, I am constantly looking for ways to clear the air and make it smell fresh and clean. And one spray that I use quite frequently is **Lysol Neutra Air**, a product from one of America's most trusted companies. **Air Freshener Commentary:** Lysol Neutra Air is sold in 10 oz (283 g) aerosol cans and comes in three scents: Citrus, Fresh, and Sparkling Water. The operation of this spray air freshener is simple. After shaking well, all it takes is one press of the button/tab on top of the can and the air freshener is released into the air. The nozzle is built into the top and is right in front of the button/tab. The spray is released vertically, straight out of the top of the can as you press. This product works by neutralizing the particles in the air that cause odors. By neutralizing, the particles are effectively eliminated for good. They cannot come back once exposed to Lysol Neutra Air. Its powerful formula wipes out tough odors like those caused by smoke, pets, and other common household items and functions. What makes Neutra Air better than most other air fresheners is the way it knocks out odors. I have used other sprays, like regular Glade, Airwick, and a few others. These sprays are ok for mild odors but they completely fail when it comes to the really tough odors, like those caused by pets, smelly bathrooms, diapers, and other problem areas. Other sprays just can't seem to muster up the strength to wipe out these stronger odors. The reason is because most of these less expensive sprays do nothing to eliminate the odors. All they do is mask them; attempting to overpower a bad smell with a more pleasant one. But Neutra Air is different. Its formula grabs hold of the microscopic particles that cause odors and actually breaks them down into other compounds, effectively "killing" the odor for good. You can tell the difference when you use this product. Just a few pumps of the spray and, provided you have covered the affected airspace, there will no trace whatsoever of the bad smell. Neutra Air is an excellent product and it comes in three scents. I prefer citrus scent over the others, but they all have their own, uniquely pleasant smell. The best thing to do, if you are considering buying a bottle, is to go to the store and sample a little bit of each. Everyone will have his/her own favorite. Neutra Air is environmentally friendly and Lysol manufactures it completely free from any chlorofluorocarbons (CFC's) and free from any other ingredient that could harm the Earth's atmosphere. The can is made from steel with a plastic top and, in keeping with its environmentally responsible mission, Lysol recommend that you recycle the can when finished. **Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Overall, this is an excellent product from the people at Lysol and its one I highly recommend. It wipes out odors *completely*, eliminating any chance of them coming back. It is a constant companion in my household and a necessary weapon against the strong smells of diapers and doggie accidents. It costs a little more, yes. But it is worth every penny.

Air freshener has a smell of its own!!

Lysol products are wonderful products. Occasionally, I buy one that does not perform as I think it should. This Lysol "neutra air" states that it "neutralizes" odors in the air from odor causing bacteria. Maybe it does, but it has a smell all its own that is not very pleasant. In Lysol's defense, I must add that any type of smell mostly will bother me so I try to stay away from anything scented. It would be my desire that I could purchase this spray in an "unscented" line.

This particular Lysol scent bothers my husband as well and he has asked me not to use it. He has asthma and some smells are harder than others for him to tolerate.

I believe I will stay with the Lysol cleaning products that produce a fresh, clean smell without it being overpowering. Consumers that do not have an aversion or sensitivity to smells may find this product to be refreshing and not offensive at all. I would still recommend it because it is Lysol.

Lysol

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

These Lysol Neutra Air Fresheners work, but by far are not the best. I would prefer another Air Fresherner, but these Lysol sprays work too. There isn't much of a variety, and they don't smell the best amazing, but they do eliminate the odor. The smell also doesn't last for very long.

Not my favorite.

from Northfield, NJ

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

I like the smell of this product. The problem is that it doesn't really cover up any odors. I still smell the odor mixed in with the spray. I sprayed this to cover up litter box odors. I use it now just to make the air smell good in my living room. I stopped using it to try to cover up any bad smells.

Lysol Neutra Air Kills Odors Quickly

from Houston, TX

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

Air freshener has a smell of its own!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

Neutra Air is great at destorying odors quickly.

from Shepherdsville, KY

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

I love the fast acting odor destorying power of Neutra Air. The scent is overwhelming as with alot of aerosal air freshers. It's fresh and clean like a spring afternoon. I also like the it kills germs and the flu virus.

Lysol is a great brand

from Huntington, NY

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

I've been using the Lysol Neutra Air Freshener since the product pretty much rolled off the line and it's absolutely the only spray that I use in the house.  Each can of Lysol Neutra Air Freshener lasts me about a few months and the scents are unbelievably awesome.  What I really like is how it's not a typical overpowering smell like in most lysol products.  This works on just about any odor, typically we leave this in the bathroom and move it around the house as needed.  I also really like the germ killing and disinfecting use that I get out of the product.  This is absolutely something that is needed during the winter months, it's tough to stay healthy when that kind of stuff is floating around the air.  The Lysol Neutra Air Freshener really takes the cake when it comes to affordability and availability in stores and they always have a pretty good coupon going around every few weeks so heads up for that.

good product

from Hull, MA

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

The lysol neutra air freshner is a really good product i like it much better than any of the other sprays because it doesn't just get rid of the odor or cover up the odor, but lysol actually gets rid of the odor and sanitizes it with a disenfectant. Its great for spraying gym bags that you have gym shoes in and gets a little smelly. Also I think its a great idea to leave one in the bathroom to sanitize and get rid of odors that may be in there. You can also use it wherever there is the most odor in your house  or after you burn something in the kitchen it gets rid of that smell quickly so you are not left with a strong horrible odor. I would highly reccomend this product it is a great item to have in any house to get rid of everyday odors and not just cover them up. It is something that is very useful and inexpensive and can be found at nearly any store. I would reccomend this over the other sprays.

love it

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

For decades Lysol has been providing consumers with an excellent line of products.Lysol products can be found at a variety of stores.Even though their prices are a bit higher than other name brand products of this type you can often find coupons in your local newspaper or printable coupons on the internet. I have found that the difference in cost of this product is well worth it considering its performance.Lysol Neutra Air Freshener does not fill the air in your house or office with over powering perfume or antiseptic odors. It neutralizes nasty odors in the air.Lysol Neutra Air Freshener works quickly. It knocks out odors fast.I like the nice, fresh clean scent that it releases into the air. As a wife and Mom I always seem to find peculiar odors lingering around my family members' shoes. I spray  Lysol Neutra Air freshener into each household receptacle bin when I change the bag.This is a truly great product and I recommend it to consumers that are in need of this type of product.

great scent

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

I love the smell of a room after you spray this product.  Not only does it remove obnoxious odors from your bathroom but I like to use it to freshen up the kitchen too after I cooked something especially smelly like fish.  I always leave one of these in our guest bathrooms.  Nothing is worse than going to a person's house and not having air freshener after you do your business. It's downright embarrassing to walk out of the bathroom at a party and have to face the other guests waiting to use the bathroom next.   I have been known to pack one of these on a girl's weekend away.  I like to stock the hotel bathroom with it if I am sharing a room with other women.  We also use this product in our camper.  When we first open up the camper we spray this to remove all the stale smell and it freshens the air instantly then we put it back in the camper's bathroom for use there.   All of scents I have tried from this line are refreshing and good.

good air freshener

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Neutra Air Freshener:

This air freshener is fantastic. I use a lot of stain and smell removing products and this one is one of my favorites. Once I had a renovation project that was particularly difficult. The very first thing I did was get a pack of Lysol Neutra Air freshener and just pressed down for a good half a quarter of a minute to eliminate the nasty, pervasive odors that were dominating the workers' nostrils in the project home. This scent can best be described as powerful yet subtle. It really is a good balance. It does not dominate your senses but it is there and it makes itself known. It has a very fresh-like element to it and it certainly does smell good. Now for the bad: It is a great cleaner but it comes in poor packaging. The thing is, we have a giant hole in our atmosphere due to products like these. It is, again, a very poor and backwards type packaging. Basically, whenever u spray a can, you release elements into the atmosphere that enlarge the hole in our skies. Over time, this hole lets in harmful UV rays from the sun--this causes cancer. In the future i would like companies to be more green and think of new ways to package their items as the current method will cause long-term damage to everyone.