3.5

Liquid Net The Ultimate Insect Repellant

3.5

all natural alternative

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Reduces Number Of Pests
  • Safe

Cons

• strong scent

• Yard

Comments about Liquid Net The Ultimate Insect Repellant:

I bought this spray at blue seal after a employee recommended it to me for my animals. Where I live we get mosquitoes very heavy and also have had several outbreaks from mosquito bites transmitting diseases to people and animals. After a family lost several horses due to mosquitoes I started heavily using big spray. I didn't like the idea of using a ton of deet on my animals and kids so I tried buying a lot of different products that were natural. Most of them didn't work well or didn't work at all. This kind actually worked. It does have a strong smell but that's normal with all natural products. I used it on my horses and goats and it kept the gnats and mosquitoes at bay for Most of the day. You don't need much so the price is worth it. It also kept ticks off us when we applied it heavily around our pant legs and shirts. I do recommend this to people who like natural stuff rather then deet. It works and you don't Need much so the price is worth it.

best alternative to deet

from Beatrice, NE

Comments about Liquid Net The Ultimate Insect Repellant:

When I moved from Europe to Nebraska I found out pretty soon that I have a very big problem with chigger bites. Ofcourse I tried all the deet based repellents only to find out that it is not working (except for poisoning my skin). I spent days and days dooing research online and I finally found out that there is a natural repellent that could work for me. Liquid Net the Ultimate insect repellent is the only repellent that I can safely use on my entire body and keep the nasty chiggers away from me. It is true that once in a while i would get a bite, and it is also true that it doesn't work very well for mosqitos. But mosqitos bite don't bother me that much so because this stuff can eliminate the nightmare of having chigger bites all over my body, I will buy it no matter how expensive it is going to be (for now it has a very decent price). It is not recommended for very small children but it works great and if you don't take a shower or sweat very hard, you need to apply it only once, in the morning.